system card 2.0 and backup RAM question. Please help.

Started by GameFreak, 11/14/2010, 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GameFreak

Please help me!

I just got a new system 2.0 card for my tg16-CD. I have a bunch of cd games I have been waiting to play for a few years. I got my system 2.0 card today and it works ok. I put a music CD in to test it. And I get the music menu and I played a few tracks. It worked ok. Then I put in game - Last Alert and it started up ok so I played it for an hour or two. It works fine! 8)

Then I put in Cosmic Fantasy 2 (u.s. version) and.......
I plays the intro scenes and lyrics but at the start menu when I hit Run...It gives me an option to "start a new game" or "continue saved game"  I choose New....Then it says, "erase existing CF2 data? yes or no?? so I choose yes.
(I tried every option here when next options didnt work)

Then it says "Backup RAM has do not erase data. Erase files in your RAM to make room for CF2."

So how do I erase backup RAM??? :?: :?:

Please help!

turbogrfxfan

ya stick your card in the slot turn it on, without a cd in player and once you see the tg16 screen u press the select button.  Its as simple as that.  the cards dont store nothing the cd base unit does and make sure u turn the system on once every 2 weeks cause you may lose memory. thats what I read.  it will never happen if u obey

welcome to the club 8)
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

GameFreak

Bluraven just told me how to go into the menu and erase or format data. It worked. I'm playin CF2 !!!

He told me at the systemcard or super sytem card menu to hit SELECT and this will give you options to delete the memory or format.
IT WORKED!

Now Im playin CF2 for the first time in yearrrrs. =D>