RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

MUAHAHAHA aka a TOTALLY new kind of price gauging

Started by Tatsujin, 01/23/2011, 08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatsujin

check the prices they want under the category "games":

http://www.shop-yamada.com/lists.htm

especially for pce games.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I just felt in a hole!!
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Opethian

FINAL FANTASY I,II
2 Games Coupling Version $300.00

quick let me buy all these before other people find out these carts have smuggled drugs in them
IMG

rodek

The cheapest thing on there video game related is a USED VMU for a dreamcast and it's still $40 and the batteries are dying.

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

nikdog

WTH, No Betamax Anime. Bitch move.

Or anime soundtrack LP
IMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMGIMG

nat

What the hell?!?! They must have made some sort of mistake.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Tatsujin

Thought so too nat, but unfortunately it isn't a mistake (beside the fact that the whole site is one big mistake).

also the site isn't kind of a 1990 internet relict, it was created in 2003 and last updated in December 2010.

Vecanti

nectarsis

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/23/2011, 08:53 PMcheck the prices they want under the category "games":

http://www.shop-yamada.com/lists.htm

especially for pce games.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I just felt in a hole!!
Rising Fail's new store?  :P :lol: :twisted:
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

SignOfZeta

$280 for Blue Blink? I like that game but...I think even sealed $28 would be pushing it.

I thought at first they must have used the $ sign by accident, but their AES prices seem somewhat normal. Laserdisc is a little high, but there was a time not that long ago when the stuff was worth that much.
IMG

Tatsujin

If the AES prices would be in JPY, those all would have been bought in no time.

blueraven

What the heck? That's insane!!

I thought this was a joke!   :roll:

termis

LOL.  $230 for SF2:CE?  I don't think I paid much more than ¥230 at hard-off!

Arkhan Asylum

and I thought my website looked like shit....

>_> lol
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Tatsujin

lol, the website doesn't even matter.

Opethian

dont tell anyone but this is the new PCE price guide shhhhhhhh
IMG

Tatsujin

Quote from: Opethian on 01/24/2011, 08:47 AMdont tell anyone but this is the new PCE price guide shhhhhhhh
it so is!

NecroPhile

WTF?  If my games are worth this much, can I sell 'em all and buy a house?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

RoyVegas

Quote from: guest on 01/24/2011, 11:33 AMWTF?  If my games are worth this much, can I sell 'em all and buy a house?
YES you can!   :lol:
All is well. :)

Opethian

cheap shot NecroPhile," thats bush, Bush league!"
IMG

RR1980

hehe let the countdown begin till someone comes in and offer us a mint copy of Wataru for $500 hehe

esteban

Quote from: RR1980 on 01/25/2011, 12:41 AMhehe let the countdown begin till someone comes in and offer us a mint copy of Wataru for $500 hehe
You know, I'd rather pay $500 for Wataru than for Ghost Sweeper MIKAMI !!

Damn!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Mathius

Has anyone contacted these misguided souls??? They surely can't be making any money, except from rich idiots who don't know any better.

Geez! <<<shakes head>>>

Tatsujin

No need for that. I really don't think they have just sold even one copy in the past 8 years (since they existing).

And even if they did, we should then more blame the buyer for his infinite high level of pure dumbness.

esteban

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/25/2011, 02:16 AMAnd even if they did, we should then more blame the buyer for his infinite high level of pure dumbness.
Agreed! :)

RR1980

did you guys look at how to actually order stuff off that website? you have to fill out a form and e-mail it to them then *if* they accept your order they will contact you back blah blah blah I think amazon in 1994 had a easier ordering system hehe

esteban

Quote from: RR1980 on 01/25/2011, 03:42 AMdid you guys look at how to actually order stuff off that website? you have to fill out a form and e-mail it to them then *if* they accept your order they will contact you back blah blah blah I think amazon in 1994 had a easier ordering system hehe
WELL, we should submit an order for, say 3-4 games and see what happens. Seriously.

Tatsujin

Lol, this turns out to be even more difficult to reach these games now. So it's not just a matter of the big money  anymore, it also have to be kind of good enough money :lol:

blueraven

Quote from: esteban on 01/25/2011, 06:21 AM
Quote from: RR1980 on 01/25/2011, 03:42 AMdid you guys look at how to actually order stuff off that website? you have to fill out a form and e-mail it to them then *if* they accept your order they will contact you back blah blah blah I think amazon in 1994 had a easier ordering system hehe
WELL, we should submit an order for, say 3-4 games and see what happens. Seriously.
OK, you pay for it. :)

Arjak

#-o

I think I've died a little inside, just from looking at their prices.
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

grahf

And to think, I hesitated when I bought Blue Blink for ¥280 the other day. I glad that I bought it because It's a good game, but now I see that I got an absolute steal! :D