RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

FS: PS2 Breaker Pro ver 1.1

Started by rag-time4, 03/20/2011, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rag-time4

Up for sale is a Breaker Pro ver 1.1 for PS2, which allows you to play imported PS1 games on your US PS2. There are tools included for the fat version or the original slim version. I don't believe it works on the current model of slim PS2's, but I don't know too much about that as I've never owned a slim PS2...

$15 shipped to the US, $20 shipped to Canada or non continental US territory, $25 shipped to the rest of the world.

IMG

SignOfZeta

Is that all it does? I ask because I have a US OG PS2 with network adaptor and hard drive that badly needs to be cracked or hacked or chipped or something. I'd like to be able to run JP games off the HD, for example.
IMG

incrediblehark

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 03/21/2011, 01:49 AMIs that all it does? I ask because I have a US OG PS2 with network adaptor and hard drive that badly needs to be cracked or hacked or chipped or something. I'd like to be able to run JP games off the HD, for example.
Have you tried Free MCBoot? sorry to go off topic in the selling thread...

rag-time4

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 03/21/2011, 01:49 AMIs that all it does? I ask because I have a US OG PS2 with network adaptor and hard drive that badly needs to be cracked or hacked or chipped or something. I'd like to be able to run JP games off the HD, for example.
Yes as far as I know, all this does is allow you to play import PS1 games on your USA PS2.
Quote from: incrediblehark on 03/21/2011, 09:47 AM
Have you tried Free MCBoot? sorry to go off topic in the selling thread...
apology accepted