RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

FS: Nes Top loader

Started by unclebugspayton, 11/06/2011, 02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unclebugspayton

Top laoder nes with two controllers and 5 games. System is in excellent condition with no yellowing anywhere. Come with A/C adapter R/F switch one dog bone controller one nes max. Games are: mario/duck hunt, Super mario 2, Super mario 3, TNMT, Hudsons adventure island. Everything here is in work condition i had no problems Playing. Looking for $100 free shipping in the US. If you want pictures of this please pm me.Thanks

unclebugspayton

roflmao

Do these really go for that much?  I saw a top loader NES at a local pawn shop a couple of weeks ago for $45.  Maybe I ought to go back and see if it's still there...

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: guest on 11/08/2011, 09:18 PMDo these really go for that much?  I saw a top loader NES at a local pawn shop a couple of weeks ago for $45.  Maybe I ought to go back and see if it's still there...
I bought one for 50.00 at a Play N Trade within the past year.
--DragonmasterDan

Lilgrafx

There's 2 on ebay for 80 and 85