MSR *WILL* be finished, come hell or high water... hell more likely.

Started by OldRover, 08/16/2011, 05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

lol.  All copies of Insanity are equally worthless. 
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

henrycsc

Ark, nobody's disputing that.  It's the death threat that has the REAL value.   :P
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

esteban

Quote from: henrycsc on 08/06/2012, 09:05 PMArk, nobody's disputing that.  It's the death threat that has the REAL value.   :P
Absolutely.

IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Arkhan Asylum

hoobs88

1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Arkhan Asylum

Arjak

Quote from: esteban on 08/07/2012, 05:54 AM
Quote from: henrycsc on 08/06/2012, 09:05 PMArk, nobody's disputing that.  It's the death threat that has the REAL value.   :P
Absolutely.

IMG
Wow. So that's what happened to Commander Keen... :shock:

BTW, Arkhan, assuming you are a fan of Keen, have you played the fan-made Universe Is Toast trilogy? It's awesome! The battle with Mortimer at the end of Part 3 was one of the most epic things in Keen. Period.
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

henrycsc

Quote from: guest on 08/07/2012, 03:59 PMand 130 of it is my huge alpha sword.
Commander Keen has an alpha sword? 

And all this time, I thought it was a gun that shot lasers......  I guess that sorta explains the red tip.   8-[

IMG
Wanted:

Arkhan Asylum

The test disc appears to work fine.

I will now list it on eBay.

OldRover

Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Bernie

henrycsc

Very cool.....  And the next tester is?............
Wanted:

Arkhan Asylum

Mishran

Quote from: guest on 08/08/2012, 10:18 AM
Quote from: OldRover on 08/08/2012, 03:45 AM
Quote from: guest on 08/08/2012, 02:11 AMI will now list it on eBay.
I will now kill your 135 pound ass. :P :lol:
I bet you'd like this ass, BITCH.  oooooooooo
Rover's "Keen Dream" heh heh

Sorry... 8-[

OldRover

No one, unless Arkhan's going to send it to me so I can run some very specific tests.

Keranu

I just got done calling Nationwide to approve production for MSR. Apparently Brian has been out of town, so someone else is sort of filling in for him. She told me to email them my confirmation to start production and, presumably, they will get the balling rolling. I sent them the email and we'll see how it goes!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

NecroPhile

Expect 1000 copies of Insanity on your doorstop in ten days!  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Keranu

Quote from: guest on 08/08/2012, 05:38 PMExpect 1000 copies of Insanity on your doorstop in ten days!  :lol:
LOL god I hope not!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: guest on 08/08/2012, 05:38 PMExpect 1000 copies of Insanity on your doorstop in ten days!  :lol:
This is exactly what I thought when I read that the Brian guy was out of town.
--DragonmasterDan

hizaygizirlz

So if all goes well we are playing this in September?
Gypsies did it.

Got no luv for the krackers only slugs for the krackers!

Keranu

Quote from: hizaygizirlz on 08/08/2012, 06:17 PMSo if all goes well we are playing this in September?
Yes, if not sooner. It will take 10 business days to produce and 2 - 4 days to ship. At this point it depends on how soon Nationwide Disc starts production.
IMG

TheClash603

Quote from: Keranu on 08/08/2012, 06:40 PM
Quote from: hizaygizirlz on 08/08/2012, 06:17 PMSo if all goes well we are playing this in September?
Yes, if not sooner. It will take 10 business days to produce and 2 - 4 days to ship. At this point it depends on how soon Nationwide Disc starts production.
())====D~~~

OldMan

QuoteI just got done calling Nationwide to approve production for MSR.
QuoteExpect 1000 copies of Insanity on your doorstop in ten days!
I hope you mentioned the job number and name a half dozens times, so this doesn't happen. <crosses fingers>
We are all praying it goes well for you guys :)

Time to update the Frozen Utopia site now?

Keranu

Quote from: TheOldMan on 08/08/2012, 08:53 PMI hope you mentioned the job number and name a half dozens times, so this doesn't happen. <crosses fingers>
We are all praying it goes well for you guys :)
Yeah I had to mention the job # several times on the phone actually. That part should be set, it's mentioned in every email subject line. I just hope the tech team will still be working with the same information they used when making the (successful) check disc. Also hope they're able to get a start on this right away so we don't have to wait around.
IMG

OldRover

Keranu and I are sorting out the rest of the bonus stuff right now. Should take just a few days... we'll likely have all that ironed out before the boxes of discs arrive.

Arkhan Asylum

BOXES OF DICK
i

wgiaiaiaiadfsdfsf

etc.

SHIT YEAH

Hopefully they arrive in good order.

so, did you get polywrap, or no?

If you did, fuck that shit!

Keranu

I don't think we did.... I remember the option for it, but I think I made sure not to click it. Probably cost extra too.
IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Yeah, we skipped the shrinkwrap, & went with carbonite that is wrapped in limburger, which is deep fried in chocolate sauce, with some nice foil stamping on the top that says Lunar!
IMG

OldRover

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 08/09/2012, 12:22 AMYeah, we skipped the shrinkwrap, & went with carbonite that is wrapped in limburger, which is deep fried in chocolate sauce, with some nice foil stamping on the top that says Lunar!
It was the only way to fly.

Arkhan Asylum

MottZilla

blueraven

Equuskia

If Keranu says he got 1000 copies of Insanity, someone will die. Promise.
IMG

spenoza

Guys, the posts are slowing down too much. We need to pump this thread to 100 pages of posts by the time this game actually gets into folks hands! We have to feed the saga!

Just kidding, of course. Sounds like things should be on the straight and narrow at this point.

Mishran

Quote from: guest on 08/17/2012, 12:11 AMGuys, the posts are slowing down too much. We need to pump this thread to 100 pages of posts by the time this game actually gets into folks hands! We have to feed the saga!

Just kidding, of course. Sounds like things should be on the straight and narrow at this point.
Don't jinx it! :shock:

I've been very patient up to this point about the game's release, but with the check disc actually working properly, I'm starting to get excited like everyone else.

Start knocking on every piece of wood you come by, chum. :wink:

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Mishran on 08/17/2012, 07:49 AM
Quote from: guest on 08/17/2012, 12:11 AMGuys, the posts are slowing down too much. We need to pump this thread to 100 pages of posts by the time this game actually gets into folks hands! We have to feed the saga!

Don't jinx it! :shock:

I've been very patient up to this point about the game's release, but with the check disc actually working properly, I'm starting to get excited like everyone else.

Start knocking on every piece of wood you come by, chum. :wink:
I knocked on my head.  Does that count?  ;)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Marll

Looking forward to this a lot.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything goes well, but I never underestimate people's capacity to fuck stuff up in a production setting like what's been happening with this company.
Rabid Turbo fan since 1989!
Happy F@ck eBay member since 2010

Keranu

I emailed Nationwide earlier this week (Monday or Tuesday) asking if replication has started since they never emailed me back after I sent approval for it. It's Friday and still no word from them at all, lets hope they've been working on this and not stalling.

I was going to call them the yesterday, but didn't have the time after work. I'm out of town right now, I'll give them a call Monday if I still haven't received an email.

lol I like this idea!
IMG

blueraven

Mysterious Song is coming out? Then it won't be mysterious!

Is there a release date?

Is it under $72 shipped?

CrackTiger

Quote from: blueraven on 08/17/2012, 06:49 PMMysterious Song is coming out? Then it won't be mysterious!

Is there a release date?

Is it under $72 shipped?
Only the Investment Edition is and it has long since sold out. The Inferior Edition is $74.99. :wink:
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

OldRover

Don't forget the RoyVegas Special... it comes with an autographed photo of his ex girlfriend and a lifetime supply of Tums... $299.95. Free shipping!

Mathius

Quote from: OldRover on 08/17/2012, 09:49 PMDon't forget the RoyVegas Special... it comes with an autographed photo of his ex girlfriend and a lifetime supply of Tums... $299.95. Free shipping!
That means when my copy gets here it *could* be worth a lot more than that. Wonder if I could trade my copy in for a house?  :-k :P

allyourblood

Almost completely forgot about this. Can't wait to get it. Playing it will be a different matter (still don't have a working Duo or CD unit), but... great job either way, guys!
If anyone gets any leads on a "fair priced" copy of Coryoon, please lemme know!

Where is fancy bred?

Keranu

Possibly the best news yet... replication has already begun and a estimated finishing date has been set! Even better, it's sooner than I expected!

"I have received your approval, and your project will now begin production.

Your job is scheduled to finish production at the end of the day on Aug. 21st.  This estimated date is based on your master disc(s) passing integrity testing and copyright checks. Any delay in these areas will result in a delay of the completion of your project. Should your job finish prior to this date we will ship it."

It should take about 2 days for shipping. So if everything continues to go smoothly, we could see an official relate date as soon as this Thursday. However we still to wait for a couple materials for the pre-order bonuses to arrive, so that might cause some extra delay. I'll start filling out everyone's names and addresses on envelopes so I can begin shipping copies out as soon as the game arrives.
IMG

Mathius

Quote from: Keranu on 08/20/2012, 06:29 PMPossibly the best news yet... replication has already begun and a estimated finishing date has been set! Even better, it's sooner than I expected!

"I have received your approval, and your project will now begin production.

Your job is scheduled to finish production at the end of the day on Aug. 21st.  This estimated date is based on your master disc(s) passing integrity testing and copyright checks. Any delay in these areas will result in a delay of the completion of your project. Should your job finish prior to this date we will ship it."

It should take about 2 days for shipping. So if everything continues to go smoothly, we could see an official relate date as soon as this Thursday. However we still to wait for a couple materials for the pre-order bonuses to arrive, so that might cause some extra delay. I'll start filling out everyone's names and addresses on envelopes so I can begin shipping copies out as soon as the game arrives.
Sweet! :D

OldRover

Finishing up the remainder of the bonus materials has taken longer than expected, but never fear; it shall be done! :)

allyourblood

Quote from: OldRover on 08/20/2012, 07:09 PMFinishing up the remainder of the bonus materials has taken longer than expected, but never fear; it shall be done! :)
Woo hoo! Can't wait!
If anyone gets any leads on a "fair priced" copy of Coryoon, please lemme know!

Where is fancy bred?