OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

FREEBIE: Mario lunch boxes + more CLOSED! WINNER DRAWN!

Started by BlueBMW, 10/23/2011, 11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBMW

A Winner has been drawn!  I laugh everytime I read this username...

Its ROFLMAO!!!!  Congrats!!!

/RaffleKartoffle.jpg

Ok so I was digging through the attic today, cleaning up stuff and putting other stuff away, when I found a box of some old Nintendo collectibles I forgot I had.  Here are a few of them.  I'll be giving these away raffle style like we've all been doing.  If you want em, throw your name into the hat!

Winner will be drawn Friday evening this week.  (October 28)

Winner gets all 3 items!  Free shipping to anywhere in the world.

And no, you cannot take JUST the lunch boxes... you must take all three items :lol:

/Freebie.jpg

Entrants:

Bazzy Bond
Bartre
roflmao
elabit
munchiaz
Arkhan
bernielindell
trevpwnslunch
JKM
Mathius
TheClash603
Keranu
Lilgrafx
GameFreak
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

bartre

roflmao

roflmao

Today's kids.woot.com might be relevant to a few here.  http://kids.woot.com/  I'm tempted to pick this up.  I had a metal lunchbox bitd that looked just like this. :D

PunkCryborg

Oh man this stuff is super cool! I'll sit this one out though, I have too much stuff as it is! Need a bigger house.........

munchiaz

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

PunkCryborg

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

BlueBMW

That tape / poster thing creeps me out for some reason hehe.

THIS AIN'T NO GAME!!!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Bernie

Trevpwnsnoobs

(20:45:58) Tatsujin: WARNING! WARNING! A HUGE OBEYANCE "PC ENGINE" IS APPROACHING FAST!

GohanX

I'm in! I think I could turn that lunchbox into the most awesome Gameboy brick carrying case EVER.

Mathius

Keranu

I'm most interested in listening to that cassette tape! What's on it exactly?
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

TheClash603

BlueBMW

Quote from: Keranu on 10/25/2011, 03:27 AMI'm most interested in listening to that cassette tape! What's on it exactly?
That whole package is sealed, so I have no idea hehe.  I guess its some sort of book / 3d poster / audio book or something...

You want in Keranu?

Arkhan Asylum

Keranu

Quote from: BlueBMW on 10/25/2011, 07:57 AM
Quote from: Keranu on 10/25/2011, 03:27 AMI'm most interested in listening to that cassette tape! What's on it exactly?
That whole package is sealed, so I have no idea hehe.  I guess its some sort of book / 3d poster / audio book or something...

You want in Keranu?
The mystery deepens... count me in!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

NecroPhile

I want 'em not, but neato freebies.  +1 TurbobKarma for teh Bimmer!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Trevpwnsnoobs

(20:45:58) Tatsujin: WARNING! WARNING! A HUGE OBEYANCE "PC ENGINE" IS APPROACHING FAST!

BlueBMW

Quote from: Trevpwnsnoobs on 10/25/2011, 09:04 PMlol Trevpwnslunch xD
You know every raffle you enter from now on will have your name tweaked to fit :D

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

GameFreak

Im so sick of packing my lunch in a brown bag.
Yes, count me in!

TheClash603

Levar Burton doing his own stunts.  Bad ass.

roflmao

Super thanks, Blue!  Wow, I've had quite the luck here.  :oops:  I think I'm going to have to host another raffle here soon just to help balance things out.

Mathius

Arkhan Asylum