PC Engine Homebrew News: The duo that brought you FX-Unit Yuki returns! A demo for "Nyanja!" is available, an action platformer akin to games like Bubble Bobble & Snow Bros in gameplay style.
Main Menu

Ultimate Freebie: US Turbo Duo - OVER! FINAL WINNER CHOSEN! HERE IT IS!!

Started by BlueBMW, 10/26/2011, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pran

Retrocool

I would like to take a gander at this freebie..  please count me in this raffle..
It is what it is and it will be what it will be!

Looking for some games, but I will prolly never find.  Sapphire, Magical Chase (US)

chany60126

Hey Retrocool! I recognize you from Chris Bucci's Turboviews page on FB, glad to see you finally made it here.

BlueBMW

I need to update the entry list  #-o

Been busy with the raffle to buy :D
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

incrediblehark

Hey Beamer! I think you can take me off the list... I should be getting a duo soon, as long as there are no issues with the mail. Who knows with the luck I have had with these systems. I'll update this when i get it.

EDIT/UPDATE: Yep all is good, you can take me off the list :)

Windy

I would love to join in also. In the event I was to win I would raffle off my TG16 with cdrom and all the hookups/extra controllers and extension cords etc. etc.
Proud Member of the F@CK Ebay Club
MONSTER HUNTER TRI FC: W272XV

TheBardsSong

I don't have any unit capable of playing CD-Rom titles. They're just out of my price range.

All I can do is stare at the CD-Rom games in my collection and hope one day I can get a unit capable of playing them, I won't settle for Virtual Console releases either... I'd like to experience the real thing. 

Holding contests like this is very much appreciated. I know I sound like I'm trying to suck up, but I really do think this is a really kind thing to do. I'm new here and already love what I see :P

BigT

Please include me in the raffle.

I've never owned a Turbo Duo... always wanted one as a little kid... it would be sweet to finally play games on the original system rather than Magic Engine!

Thanks!

edojapan76

Could I get in on this too?

I was on vacation at the end of October and my hot water tank decided to commit suicide. Lucky for me the outlaws were close by and saved a lot of my collection. One of the things lost to the flood was my TG-16 & CD-Rom. (I don't think the flood killed it. Pretty sure someone dropped it, cause the case was really broke when I got back.)

Can't wait till the reno work is done in my basment so I can move all the frozen stuff out of the C-can on my front lawn back into the house & see how much I really lost.

Neo Rasa

Please put my name on this also!  I sinned by not playing my PCE CD interface unit for a couple of months and just yesterday found out that it died, making me unable to play my precious Dracula X.  I will never ever sell a Turbo Duo because I'll be playing it til I die. :)  I'd be more than happy to donate my extra CD/interface/controllers and stuff if it's useful too.

Ryglore

I'd love to get in on this, so I can finally start collecting/playing TG-16/ PCEngine shmups and my copy of Rondo of Blood!

GameFreak

WOW, really blueBMW???  :dance:

Please count me in for this raffle.

Does this come with DraculaX?..or is that another raffle somewhere else?

BlueBMW

Originally the Drac X was going to be an extra for the F-ebay crowd, but after the whole forum shutdown / restart things got kind of jumbled up.  I'll be doing something with it later on :)

List updated!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Bloody Wolf

Thanks for the add! I am trying to get a basic TG-16 RIGHT NOW buT a Duo would be even better!

incrediblehark

Just got Splatterhouse in the mail today and just finished it! Thanks Beamer! time to try hard mode...

also just thought i'd mention Ryglore is on the list twice, don't know if that matters in your final raffle or not.

DynamiteSJ

marktheshark

A_Locomotive

Hey Beemer go ahead and take me off the list I just got a Duo-R today. :)

emu002

Please add me to the list
I recently bought a turbografx and I only have a few games but find myself playing it a lot
I would love to be able to play ys book on a cd system but alas its really hard getting a cd system in England
If i win I will happily send you my standard turbografx in return to be raffled off

finerion

Check out new episodes of The Alfred Effect.

SMF

Just seeing all the forum members without a CD-Rom unit or a Duo makes me love mine even more. Even if the sound is all wacky and shorts out.   :(
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

F1IndyFan

As much as I would love to have a US Duo, I'm gonna refrain from entering this as I have a region modded Duo-R now (Thanks Keith Courage! :D). I wish everyone entering the raffle good luck and Happy Holidays!

thesteve

SMF

BlueBMW

I'll be finalizing the list here shortly!  :D

I have to work tomorrow so I'm not 100% sure when I'll do the drawing, but it will happen tomorrow for sure :P

DynamiteSJ

TheClash603

And the winner is....

EVERYONE ON THE SITE!!

...because of the extremely generosity of some of the members around here, first and foremost Mr. Beamer.

MotherGunner

You're right, I guess we all win a little bit, since we keep the community going.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

thesteve

blueraven

The letter O for oBey!

Thanks everyone for making this the best gaming site on teh internetz! :mrgreen:

=D&gt; =D&gt; =D&gt;

BlueBMW

Whew, finally home from work!  Going to do the drawing here shortly!

Firebomber7

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :cry:
IMG
IMG
IMG
Wants:
-region/s-video modded PC Engine Duo w/Arcade Card at www. multimods .com
-region modded Super Grafx
-region modded PC Engine original
-PC-FX w/Zenki, Zeroigar, Chip-Chan, Battle Heat, Der Langrisser FX

Will this complete me?

PunkCryborg

Neo Rasa

BlueBMW

SMF

Quote from: BlueBMW on 12/17/2011, 08:50 PMOk!  The big winner has been drawn!!!
CANT TAKE THE SUSPENCE, TELL US PLEASE.................

BlueBMW

Sparky

Quote from: Lilgrafx on 10/27/2011, 06:30 PMPlease add me Beamer!! I'm in high school and don't have a whole lot of money, so I never though I'd get a get a Duo. I'm so happy I've gotta chance to win one now! BTW I tell my Mom I love her everyday, today was no exception  :) .
congrats Lilgrafx... i like when these things work out for guys like you... <<claps hands>>

Neo Rasa

IMG

blueraven

CONGRATULATION!

=D&gt;

Enjoy the Duo, Lilgrafx - welcome to the world of obey!

And well done, Neo-Rasa.

neoxeno

Search : SUPERGRAFX
You may have meant to search for soporifics.

MotherGunner

Wow, that's the closest I've come to winning something yet.  Congrats Little Grafx.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

TheBardsSong

Congrats to lilgrafx! Enjoy your Duo.

I just bought myself a PC-Engine Duo and will finally be able to enjoy my CD library too :P

SMF

CONGRATS LILGRAFX.... Have a awesome Christmas with your new toy.

Mathius

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

T2KFreeker

Congrats for winning, Man. Enjoy some outstanding Turbo CD stuff!
END OF LINE.

finerion

Check out new episodes of The Alfred Effect.

bartre

speaking of whom, where is the little bugger?
grats dude!