@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

All sold for now! More to come soon!

Started by BlueBMW, 10/29/2011, 12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBMW

I seem to forget sometimes what I already have an end up somehow acquiring duplicates quite by accident!  So here are a few duplicates up for sale:

No spines, some scratches on CDs, but nothing bad.  Good gamer's copies all :P

$25 Macross 2036 SCD - awesome shooter!
Pending Sale
$25 Star Parodier SCD - interesting shooter! Pending Sale
$10 Valkyrie No Densetsu HuC- nice little adventure  SOLD to Munchiaz
$10 Ys 4 SCD - in Japanese, but still neat :D Pending Sale

All prices shipped (international add a $1)  And if they're too high, please tell me!!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

allyourblood

Great prices, Blue! If I hadn't nabbed Star Parodier for the exact same price from Windy, I'd jump on this one right away!
If anyone gets any leads on a "fair priced" copy of Coryoon, please lemme know!

Where is fancy bred?

munchiaz

blueraven

RR1980

as I was recently in Japan I can say that these prices are crazy good even in Japan standard let alone from a US seller and such an awesome guy at that!

PunkCryborg

valkyrie de densetsu has awesome music and is great to play on a gt, have fun munchiaz

munchiaz

glad i let blueraven take the star parodier. Went to my local game store the next day and they had a loose copy for $15

blueraven

Wow. Yer all paid up BMW  :wink:

Quote from: munchiaz on 10/30/2011, 03:59 PMglad i let blueraven take the star parodier. Went to my local game store the next day and they had a loose copy for $15
Thanks.

BlueBMW

Quote from: munchiaz on 10/30/2011, 03:59 PMglad i let blueraven take the star parodier. Went to my local game store the next day and they had a loose copy for $15
Wow that's crazy luck!!  Finding turbo / pce games in stores is rare enough let alone finding good games on the cheap!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

blueraven

Yeah, BMW that is totally insane. To find a PC Engine game is rare enough, but Star Parodier?

Wow dude. Nice score!

munchiaz

^indeed. i guess someone was looking out for me because i let you take the one from BMW

munchiaz

hey blue just wanted to let you know i got valkyrie in the mail yesterday. Havent had a chance to play it yet. Nice touch on the airzonk shipping label

BlueBMW

Quote from: munchiaz on 11/03/2011, 02:51 PMhey blue just wanted to let you know i got valkyrie in the mail yesterday. Havent had a chance to play it yet. Nice touch on the airzonk shipping label
:lol: Yeah, gotta have a little fun with it