FS: US Magical Chase Box + other boxes for trade

Started by geddon_jt, 01/15/2012, 10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 01/25/2012, 06:01 PMYou must have to be a really unpopular dude to be Ignored. I've been here since the begining, I've pissed off a lot of people, basically telling them to get cancer of the dick and die, and according to my profile there isn't anyone Ignoring me.
I know all 3 people who are ignoring me, and quite frankly, they're noone that actually matters here.   Roy's a joke, Supreme Lagarto is a crybaby that thinks we are all mean and can't handle anyone making him look stupid not that he doesn't do that himself..

and man I can't remember who the 3rd person is.  It's someone useless though.  None of the real forum members.  I'll remember eventually, and then go HAHAH oh yeah, what a tool, and go back about my bidnis.

I bring out the sandyvag in everyone. ;3

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

BlackandBlue

This place is like a soap opera.  I leave for a month (not on purpose, just busy with work) and Roy comes back from the dead!  And in a Magical Chase thread...  talk about irony.
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

NecroPhile

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 01/25/2012, 06:01 PMYou must have to be a really unpopular dude to be Ignored. I've been here since the begining, I've pissed off a lot of people, basically telling them to get cancer of the dick and die, and according to my profile there isn't anyone Ignoring me.
Heh, looks like I've earned an ignore.  I feel special.

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 01/26/2012, 09:48 AMand man I can't remember who the 3rd person is.
It's me.  Duh.

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 01/26/2012, 09:48 AMIt's someone useless though.
Obviously.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Mishran

I've read through the threads and saw posts saying that the person is currently ignored, but I know I didn't click the ignore button on that individual. I remember ignoring Ark and Mathius already as well as a few others I don't recall. As far as being ignored, I got someone ignoring me too. It may not be intentional since I've magically ignored others without my knowing. Forum bug?

xcrement5x

Thanks Roy!

In particular I find the fact that there is a notice on the back box to please recycle it quite humourous. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Mishran on 01/26/2012, 11:31 AMI've read through the threads and saw posts saying that the person is currently ignored, but I know I didn't click the ignore button on that individual. I remember ignoring Ark and Mathius already as well as a few others I don't recall. As far as being ignored, I got someone ignoring me too. It may not be intentional since I've magically ignored others without my knowing. Forum bug?
you ignore me? and mathius!?

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

nectarsis

Quote from: guest on 01/26/2012, 11:43 AM
Quote from: Mishran on 01/26/2012, 11:31 AMI've read through the threads and saw posts saying that the person is currently ignored, but I know I didn't click the ignore button on that individual. I remember ignoring Ark and Mathius already as well as a few others I don't recall. As far as being ignored, I got someone ignoring me too. It may not be intentional since I've magically ignored others without my knowing. Forum bug?
you ignore me? and mathius!?
Yeah Mathius throws me...one of the nicest cats on here.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

roflmao

No kidding.  And Necromancer?  He's one of the friendliest creatures from hell I've ever met.

Arkhan Asylum

maybe Mishran means he ignored us on accident and had to unignore us?

Bernie

alexsduo

speaking of ignorz, is it possible to find out who is ignoring me, so I can be mature and ignore them myself?

Arkhan, we are tied, first one to ten wins... :)
Manuals needed: Airzonk
hu: MC, PCE: Zero Wing

TheClash603

If someone starts to post pictures of vagina on here, I promise to ignore everyone else on the forum.

alexsduo

TheClash603

blueraven

Quote from: guest on 01/26/2012, 12:20 PMNo kidding.  And Necromancer?  He's one of the friendliest creatures from hell I've ever met.
Friendly as a sadistic robot demon can be!! :D :Wink:

roflmao

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: alexsduo on 01/26/2012, 08:07 PMspeaking of ignorz, is it possible to find out who is ignoring me, so I can be mature and ignore them myself?

Arkhan, we are tied, first one to ten wins... :)
You just kinda figure it out after awhile.

I know BigMoney Vegas ignores me since he stopped replying to my jabs, and doesn't show up like beetlejuice if *I* mention his name.  His ignoring me means I won the war.

I know Supreme Retardo ignored me because, hes a retardocrybaby, and stopped replying to me making an ass of him.  He said this forum uses swear words and we're all mean.  Piss on him.

the other one is useless Gravis Zero's troll account that is probably actually banned on here.  He's a tool.  Who cares.

You could ask a moderator to look the crap up if you are that concerned.  They should just make it public so you can find out who on the forum is a pussysandyvagjoeredifer.

Bernie

Arkhan Asylum

I forget what his real name is.

Supreme Lagarto? 

Majestic Dragon

Crybaby McWhiner.

same difference.

blueraven

Is this thread finally gone? nat... can we add it to the hall of shame now?

:roll:

MotherGunner

The question is, is the OP finally gone?  I don't see how he can redeem himself at this point (not that he or the rest of us would care).
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: MotherGunner on 01/29/2012, 01:08 PMThe question is, is the OP finally gone?  I don't see how he can redeem himself at this point (not that he or the rest of us would care).
He could by raffling off Magical Chase with the card board box. ^^ Knowing our luck, some schmuck just will paint magical chase on a piece of cardboard and call it good.

Alt-Nintega

the most epic thread i have ever read!

ever!!!

PunkCryborg

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/06/2012, 05:31 PMthe most epic thread i have ever read!

ever!!!
There's a lot of good ones on here, check out the "best of pcefx" in the fighting street subforum for the really good lulz.

Lilgrafx

I only read half the thread but damn! when you guys slam people you slam them hard. I'm not saying he didn't deserve it, I'm just saying I would never want to get on your bad side.

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Lilgrafx on 02/06/2012, 07:32 PMI only read half the thread but damn! when you guys slam people you slam them hard. I'm not saying he didn't deserve it, I'm just saying I would never want to get on your bad side.
yeah same here. I am staying away from confrontations.

I know I'm noob. I admit I'm noob. I know you all know that I'm noob.

If I wasn't noob and I knew it all, I wouldn't have a need for a forum like this. I simply wouldn't even be here.

SignOfZeta

Quotethe most epic thread i have ever read!
Obviously you haven't read the Wizzard Tilts the Table thread over at Neo-Geo.com. That thing is like a Viking saga. It's fucking CRAZY.
IMG

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 02/06/2012, 07:48 PM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 02/06/2012, 05:31 PMthe most epic thread i have ever read!

ever!!!
Obviously you haven't read the Wizzard Tilts the Table thread over at Neo-Geo.com. That thing is like a Viking saga. It's fucking CRAZY.
flamefest? or a full blown epic flamewar? lol

link please?

PunkCryborg

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 02/06/2012, 07:48 PMObviously you haven't read the Wizzard Tilts the Table thread over at Neo-Geo.com. That thing is like a Viking saga. It's fucking CRAZY.
I tried to go through that one but its 77 freaking pages long

MotherGunner

I would rather read the girlfriends thread at Sniper's Hide.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

HercTNT

For me its a free education. the only way to get better at bull******** is to read other peoples bull****.  So far i'm developing a man crush for Arkhan.  His command of the queens english is an art form in itself!

nat

Quote from: blueraven on 01/29/2012, 12:54 PMIs this thread finally gone? nat... can we add it to the hall of shame now?

I just found this thread RIGHT NOW.

Let me prepare some food, start reading, and I'll get back to you shortly...

EDIT: OK, I'm back. Hi ho! Hi ho! It's off to the Hall we go....
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: nat on 02/06/2012, 09:12 PM
Quote from: blueraven on 01/29/2012, 12:54 PMIs this thread finally gone? nat... can we add it to the hall of shame now?

I just found this thread RIGHT NOW.

Let me prepare some food, start reading, and I'll get back to you shortly...

EDIT: OK, I'm back. Hi ho! Hi ho! It's off to the Hall we go....
yeah but you didn't sticky it! :(

nat

Why would I do that? It will live eternally in the PCEFX Hall of Shame. It'd be silly if we kept all these old things stickied around everywhere, it'd clutter things up.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

CrackTiger

Quote from: drsreym on 01/19/2012, 07:52 PM
Quote from: nectarsis on 01/19/2012, 07:37 PMCOMPLETE copies have what matters...oh I don't know...THE GAME maybe??
That's true complete copies have the game. if you don't already own magical chase loose you should not be trying to buy the box. You should try to buy a complete one and unless your very lucky your going to pay $1700+

The idea behind the sale is for one of us to take one of our loose copy and make it complete. Loose copies go for $500-$800 while the complete copies go for $1700-$2000+.

I got called a moron here but its simple economics 101. The box is what drives the price from $500-$800+ to sometimes $2k+ is nothing but the cardboard box.

What sucks for all of us is were all so crazy about MC that the price got driven up to that point. About 10 years ago I passed on a sealed MC that was going for $600 because I thought it was a ripoff. Now I almost give my first born to get that copy for even 3x that amount. I really hate that this game goes for this much but that the market we live in these days.
Quote from: drsreym on 01/19/2012, 10:30 PM
Quote from: blueraven on 01/19/2012, 09:44 PMI'm sorry, what the fuck is your point?
Say what you want my point is you guys are blowing things out of proportion. Unless you guys start selling off you copies of MC at way below market prices the price will only go up more. So unless your volunteering to sell yours off for cheap you should get off your high horse. My bet is the loudest complainers are those who don't even own the game. If they did they would be happy their investment and value has increased and not try to do things to devalue their collection. If the complainers actually own a copy the sell it off at a what you think is a reasonable price as that the only way the market will go down. Supply / Demand.

I hate price gouging as much as the next so the best thing you can do is vote with you dollars and don't buy things that are grossly overpriced.
You are using custom logic to price a lone cardboard box, based on sales of every combination... except the lone box. If you're got links to regular complete sales of the lone box itself going for $1000+, then your point is valid. But even the figures you stated for the loose game and complete with manual aren't the average, you're only citing the very top end of asking prices which fail to sell more often than they actually do sell.

Unfortunately, too many people like you don't understand how the market works and are blind to low sales or non-sales, instead only focusing on top end sales and asking prices. You recommended voting with our dollars. That's exactly what people are doing each time a gouged item fails to sell and is more of sign of true market value than the rare rich/in-debt person who impulse buys an object simply to plug a whole in a "complete set" collection. If you want an up to date example, just look at this box which failed to sell $1250. If it was fair market value, even if a few people bitched about it, several people would have tried to snatch it up.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Mathius

If I ignored anyone I'm truly sorries. Sometimes my finger just clicks stuff without it registering in-between my ear-holes.

SignOfZeta

Quote from: elabit on 02/06/2012, 08:29 PM
Quote from: SignOfZeta on 02/06/2012, 07:48 PMObviously you haven't read the Wizzard Tilts the Table thread over at Neo-Geo.com. That thing is like a Viking saga. It's fucking CRAZY.
I tried to go through that one but its 77 freaking pages long
Yeah, I caught onto it when it was around 15 pages and it grew so fucking fast it took me until it was 60 pages before I was current.

Basically, if you are familiar with NGF then you might want to go for it, if you aren't, then don't waste your time. It takes a encyclopedic level of NGF knowledge to even begin to grasp. It has AMAZING payoff though.

If anyone is interested:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?230780-The-Last-Odyssey-The-Wizard-Tilts-the-Table
IMG

geise

Back in the late 90's I was told to stay clear of NGF and for good reason.  That thread is hands down the best thread in the history of the internet.  NGF got what they deserved.  I have a couple friends that were taken for a ride by them.  TonK is the man.  The best part is that there's still stuff in the works.  As for this thread I laughed when it first started.  I knew what it was going to become.  I still am surprised that this guy selling the box is a friend of Tonk.  Plus, last I check geddon_jt was a mod at Neo-Geo.com.  I guess since he's not "scamming" it's ok to price gouge over here.  I don't see that much of a difference between the two.

jperryss

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 02/07/2012, 03:22 AMBasically, if you are familiar with NGF then you might want to go for it, if you aren't, then don't waste your time. It takes a encyclopedic level of NGF knowledge to even begin to grasp. It has AMAZING payoff though.

If anyone is interested:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?230780-The-Last-Odyssey-The-Wizard-Tilts-the-Table
I will admit that I skipped half of the posts and probably read the rest a couple times to 'get it', but I got through it with little NG knowledge. Definitely a tiring read, but yes, the payoff was quite epic.

soop

Just wow.
However, someone did have a great point on about page 3 - why don't we make bootleg Hu Cards of US magical chase and drive the price down?  I'm guessing the simplest way would be to get a bunch of cheap copies of Wonder Momo, write some eeeproms and somehow get the picture printed on the card (no idea how to do that though).
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Colossus1574

Omg...can't believe i just spent all this time reading this drama...
I must say the climax of the story was waiting to hear the asking price!   :-# wow...

CGQuarterly

I just don't understand why he didn't just post the asking price in his OP.  Like someone wasn't going to out him?  An NG.com mod should be smarter than that...

Chris

RoyVegas

QuoteI know BigMoney Vegas ignores me since he stopped replying to my jabs, and doesn't show up like beetlejuice if *I* mention his name.  His ignoring me means I won the war.
Uhhh ok, but I don't have you on ignore.

QuoteYou could ask a moderator to look the crap up if you are that concerned.  They should just make it public so you can find out who on the forum is a pussysandyvagjoeredifer.
Maybe you should ask a mod who it is....
All is well. :)

SignOfZeta

Way to respond to three month old insult/troll bait.

Why the hell would someone be a member on a forum when the only things they post are pathetic attempts to defend themselves against (accurate) insult? That's just weird.
IMG

VestCunt

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 05/09/2012, 06:53 PMWay to respond to three month old insult/troll bait.

Why the hell would someone be a member on a forum when the only things they post are pathetic attempts to defend themselves against (accurate) insult? That's just weird.
He just drops in and does a forum search for "vegas" when he gets bored. It's best not to spell his name correctly.
Topic Adjourned.

CGQuarterly

Quote from: guest on 05/09/2012, 07:21 PM
Quote from: SignOfZeta on 05/09/2012, 06:53 PMWay to respond to three month old insult/troll bait.

He just drops in and does a forum search for "vegas" when he gets bored. It's best not to spell his name correctly.
No, someone incorrectly spelled his name either earlier in this thread, or in another thread in the last few days, and he still caught it.  He must still religiously read the forums but just not post unless someone besmirches his good name.  Why he isn't banned is beyond me.  It must be for the comic relief.

Chris

RoyVegas

Had I truely used the search function to find all negative posts about me, and try to defind myself on each one, I'd have alot more posting to do (figured this one out just now by doing a search, lol).

gekioh

LMAO man this thread has been an extremely funny read, I still think the funniest stuff though was all that Nintega stuff from 3 or so years ago.

alexsduo

I just found an extra loose copy of magical chase, that I would like to give to Roy Vegas, ROYVEGAS, Rvegas, free of charge, all he has to do is post here, or otherwise find this thread... Oh, well.. I guess I will just keep it...

RoyVegas

Quote from: alexsduo on 05/16/2012, 01:30 PMI just found an extra loose copy of magical chase, that I would like to give to Roy Vegas, ROYVEGAS, Rvegas, free of charge, all he has to do is post here, or otherwise find this thread... Oh, well.. I guess I will just keep it...
Sweet!  That'll cover my next 2 house payments!