OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

REPAIR GUIDE - PC Engine LT: Total capacitor replacement chart

Started by BlueBMW, 05/06/2012, 12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBMW

Here's a chart showing the sizes/locations of the mainboard capacitors of the PCE LT system.  Note, clearances are very tight in this system so choose the smallest correct rating capacitors you can find.

IMG

Backup: pcelt_cap.jpg
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

ApolloBoy

So these are starting to suffer from bad caps too? Say it ain't so...
IMG

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Opethian

IMG

BlueBMW

Though, the one unit I've dealt with, it wasnt the surface mount caps that had leakage, it was only the radials.  (470 and 220uf and one 100uf)

csgx1

Awesome chart Beamer!  I'm sure it will come in handy if I ever find an LT someday.

Keith Courage

Guess this needs to be updated since the original picture is now gone. So here it is again.

IMG

BlueBMW