OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Raffle: Tv sports hockey and China warrior.

Started by kakutolives, 05/08/2012, 11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kakutolives

Hey,
So like I got these in a craigslist deal and I have 0 use or interest in them but I am sure somebody can give them a loving home :)
One is a loosie (Tv sports hockey) and the other is china warrior. China warrior is complete with a manual and case. I will cover shipping for winner as long as he is in the states.
and also I am sure they are worth like next to nothing but do not ebay them if you are the winner. Feel free to pass them on though! They are meant to be enjoyed. :)

IMG

Entries: (I guess ill draw the winner in a week if that is ok with all)
1.roflmao
2.chany60126
3.BigusSchmuck
4.munchiaz
5.Jibbajaba
6.tpivette
7.Nando
8.420GOAT
9.city41
10.FiftyQuid
11.TR0N
12.storino03
13.Duo_R
14.lwizardl
15.stinkoman
16.Samurai Ghost
17.neoxeno
18.csgx1
Good Sellers (in my experience)
Samurai Ghost, Keith Courage, Bernie, tggodfrey, bartre (hoping to add more to this list soon)

People who are just plain Awesome:
BlueBMW (to this day i thank you for hooking me up with Sapphire and getting me started with collecting PCE games)

roflmao

Wow, that's very generous of you.  I don't have either game and would love the opportunity to add them to my library.  Thanks!

kakutolives

no prob. added your entry to the raffle.
Samurai Ghost, Keith Courage, Bernie, tggodfrey, bartre (hoping to add more to this list soon)

BlueBMW (to this day i thank you for hooking me up with Sapphire and getting me started with collecting PCE games)

chany60126

I'd like to take part in this raffle as well.

kakutolives

BigusSchmuck

I already got China Warrior, but could I enter it for tv sports hockey? I'm always in need of some more sports games. ^^

kakutolives

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 05/08/2012, 11:45 PMI already got China Warrior, but could I enter it for tv sports hockey? I'm always in need of some more sports games. ^^
of course! (If you dont mind, I will just draw a second winnder for china warrior if you win!)

added.

Bernie

Arkhan is going to be MAD at you for dissing China Warrior...  lol

Kudos for the raffle man.  Always good to see this kinda thing.  Not asking to be added tho.

kakutolives

Thanks for the comment Bernie. I am counting on him replying to this thread eventually with something witty to say :P

Colossus1574

I don't need either, but good on ya for keeping the raffling alive!  =D>

munchiaz

CGQuarterly

I actually don't have China Warrior, so I would love to get in on this.

Thanks!

Chris

tpivette

I've also never played either of these... sign me up, please!
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

Arkhan Asylum

I vote kakuto be banned for having 0 interest in China Warrior.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

I've already a copy of both, but +2 TurbobKarma for being so generous...... and -1 TurbobKarma for not liking China Warrior (heh).
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Nando

Quote from: guest on 05/09/2012, 08:42 AMI vote kakuto be banned for having 0 interest in China Warrior.
whatever he is just ready to spread the Kung Fu love!  ;)

sign me up Scotty!

rag-time4

Quote from: guest on 05/09/2012, 08:42 AMI vote kakuto be banned for having 0 interest in China Warrior.
Lucky for him Keranu sent his Legendary Axe in to be greased up.... Otherwise a head would be rolling...

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

city41

I'd love to be entered for Hockey. I already have China Warrior (and love it so)

FiftyQuid

Put me down for the China Warrior raffle please.  I have TV Sports Hockey.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

TR0N

Sign me up for china warrior i could all ways use a game where your attacked by flying potatos  :twisted:
:wink: :wink:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

kakutolives

PikachuWarrior

IMG

Duo_R

Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

lwizardl

I would like to enter also. I have the China warrior cart and back case.  So if I win all I would need is the TV Sports Hockey and the manual for China Warrior.

Awesome to see people doing this on here.

stinkoman

Samurai Ghost

Finally got a US TG-16 so looking to start my collection! Sign me up for China Warrior!!

kakutolives

kakutolives

neoxeno

Search : SUPERGRAFX
You may have meant to search for soporifics.

csgx1

Add me please if I'm not too late to the party.  Very generous of you.  Thanks!

kakutolives

IMG

winner munchiaz

send me a pm with your address.

thanks.

roflmao

Nando

finerion

Check out new episodes of The Alfred Effect.

wildo2ne

Nando