OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Free game: Pac-Land CLOSED

Started by CrackTiger, 05/10/2012, 11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

This giveaway has ended.

IMG
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

BigusSchmuck

Man, what are you a mind reader? Yet another case and manual and no chip to fill it. If you can sign me up that would be great! Hell, I'll pay the shipping on this one.

NecroPhile

I've already a copy, but help yourself to another fistful of TurbobKarma.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

roflmao

This is a surprisingly fun game.  I've already got it so I'm not entering, but thanks for offering it up!

FiftyQuid

I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

stinkoman

Id like to play please ad me as well!

Firebomber7

Geez, how many of these are you doing? Count me in here, too...
IMG
IMG
IMG
Wants:
-region/s-video modded PC Engine Duo w/Arcade Card at www. multimods .com
-region modded Super Grafx
-region modded PC Engine original
-PC-FX w/Zenki, Zeroigar, Chip-Chan, Battle Heat, Der Langrisser FX

Will this complete me?

PikachuWarrior

classic game for a classic console :)
IMG

futureman2000

Wow! I'd like to be on for this one, please. You'll need to open a storage room for your Turbokarma.

csgx1

I'd like to join please.  Never played this one but looks interesting.  Thanks.

Freezer

Please add me to the list.  Thanks.

wildo2ne

Add me as well please

Damon Plus

I don't have it, but I'm fine with the Lynx version I already have so I'm not entering this. Why is it considered the best version and not this one? Anyone knows?