10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Free game: Champions Forever Boxing CLOSED

Started by CrackTiger, 05/11/2012, 12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

This giveaway has ended.

IMG
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

CGQuarterly

Hi,

I'd like to be included in this one too, please.

Thanks,

Chris

stinkoman

NecroPhile

Ooo, I don't have this one.  Please sign me up and add another notch to your TurbobKarma headboard.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

roflmao

Please add me to this one as well.  I've never played it. :(

FiftyQuid

Vary nice!  Please chuck my name into the hat too!  Thank you! :)
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

tg16manaic

is this the black hucard or the red hucard? if it's red i'd like to be in.

lwizardl

esteban

Personally, this game is worth having simply for the HIP HOP RAP URBAN samples used in the hip hop urban music. THIS IS NOT YOUR DADDY'S GENERIC PSG MUSIC!!!

I am not being entirely sarcastic—this is the only redeeming aspect of the game for me!  :pcgs:

Whoever wins this must immediately listen to the tunes. Seriously.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

BigusSchmuck

I almost want to enter just cause it has a bumping soundtrack, but I think I entered too many raffles that BlackTiger has posted already.

Duo_R

Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

wildo2ne