@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Picked up Dragon Slayer for $49.99. There are more left

Started by MotherGunner, 11/27/2005, 01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotherGunner

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Keranu

I discovered this site when it was first opening and it has always looked like a pretty good site, except they still don't have a lot of games in stock. The prices for CD games seem to be really nice for some.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

MotherGunner

-MG

TR0N

Quote from: "MotherGunner"http://www.estarland.com/TurboGrafx.cat..product.17954.html

Not a bad deal.  Beats Ebay.
Agrahh i wish i knew about this eariler :oops:

I didn't know estarland even bothing selling used.. TG16 games :shock:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

JoshTurboTrollX

Awesome site!!  Killer prices what else could you ask for!?!

Hey anyone play Far East of Eden ACD?  It looks simular to the NEO GEO fighter Kabuki Klash.   I was considering picking it up from the above mentioned site.  They got it for only $25 US!!  Thats a good price!

L8r
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Bake

I just bought it... altho after I bought it, I was lookin at the other games they had on their list and under dragon slayer it said to check the availibility of it so I hope I didn't shell out 50 bucks for nothing.  Thanks for the link tho

MotherGunner

Quote from: "turbo_sage"Awesome site!!  Killer prices what else could you ask for!?!

Hey anyone play Far East of Eden ACD?  It looks simular to the NEO GEO fighter Kabuki Klash.   I was considering picking it up from the above mentioned site.  They got it for only $25 US!!  Thats a good price!

L8r

The game youre referring to (I think} is Kabuki Itouryodan (Kabuki Warriors)

Excellent game,  GET IT!

You will need an AC card, you can get one (if you have a duo) for about 13 bucks at

http://www.japangamestock.com/ Is also excellent on a few but not all items.

Use coupons below for a discount.

TEAMFREMONT1000 for the 1,000 Yen discount
TEAMFREMONT500 for the 500 Yen discount.

Make sure your duo can play jap hucards.
-MG

MotherGunner

Quote from: "Bake"I just bought it... altho after I bought it, I was lookin at the other games they had on their list and under dragon slayer it said to check the availibility of it so I hope I didn't shell out 50 bucks for nothing.  Thanks for the link tho

No if you used add to cart at the time you bought it,  then you bought it.  once they run out, it reverts to check for availablitiy,  that means you probably took the last one.
-MG

Bake

OK, cool.  Thanks for the link man, I've had my eye on this game for awhile

DragonmasterDan

I picked up some famiclones (the awesome Neo Fami) from that site a while back. they're not too bad to deal with
--DragonmasterDan