RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

BlueBMWs "x68000 import fund drive" - Games etc for sale!

Started by BlueBMW, 06/10/2012, 07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBMW

So as some know I bought a huge lot of 68000 stuff off of yahoo jp.  While I paid for the lot, I need to fund the shipping of it!

If you are curious, this is the lot :twisted: http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r90690522

Prices are shipped to the US.  And some of this stuff I just guessed at a price.  If I'm high or low, let me know!

Stuff for sale:

/GameSale0612_1.jpg

PS2 Ace Combat 4 and 5 w/ Flightsticks  (box is rough/written on, games are fair to good)  $45

/GameSale0612_2.jpg

Neo Geo Pocket Color (some scratches, dead backup battery, overall fair shape)
Metal Slug
Metal Slug 2nd Mission
Sonic Pocket Adventure
Bust a Move Pocket
Gals Fighters
Match of the Millenium

Whole lot for $90

/GameSale0612_3.jpg

Neo Geo Pocket (good shape, backup battery dead) $22

/GameSale0612_4.jpg

PSX Final Fantasy 8 - complete but discs need resurfacing and case is cracked $8
PSX Resident Evil 2 - complete good shape $8 SOLD
JSAT Deep Fear - complete good shape $10 SOLD
DC Shenmue - complete fair shape $8

/GameSale0612_9.jpg

PSX Final Fantasy 7 - missing disc 1
PSX Parasite Eve - missing disc 1
PSX Red Alert Retaliation - no disc lol
PSX Shadow Madness - missing disc 1
Free with any other purchase

/GameSale0612_7.jpg

PS2 Kingdom Hearts - fair shape  $9 SOLD
PS2 Final Fantasy X - fair shape $7
PS2 Final Fantasy X2 - fair shape $7
GCN Megaman Anniv - fair shape $9

/GameSale0612_8.jpg

Sonic 1
Sonic 2 - Complete
Sonic Spinball
Aladdin
Vectorman
All for $15
SOLD

Pirates Gold! $10

/GameSale0612_6.jpg

Doom - cart+manual
Zool 2 - cart+manual+box (no overlay)
Wolfenstein 3D - complete
Iron Soldier - complete
All four for $20
SOLD

And lastly....

/Compact1.jpg
/Compact2.jpg

X68000 Compact XVI system (PSU, Mainboard, Sub Boards and Floppy drives have all been recapped)
VGA Adapter (still needs a monitor that supports down to 31khz input)
MD / Genesis controller adapter
USB Floppy Drive (for writing your own disks, can be used to write preformatted disks on Win 7, but you'll need XP 32bit to format disks)
Original Keyboard
A few disks written with some homebrew games to get you started :)

Asking $500 shipped (have never seen one of these sell stateside, except for the broken one I bought lol)
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Mathius

Good luck with the sale, Beamer. I am super stoked that you scored on those X68ks! :D

Samurai Ghost

Tempted by the X68k but I'm buying a car to month so should probably cool it on big game system purchases... Really want one though!! If you get the system is it pretty easy to make and play backup diskettes?

BlueBMW

Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 06/10/2012, 11:40 PMTempted by the X68k but I'm buying a car to month so should probably cool it on big game system purchases... Really want one though!! If you get the system is it pretty easy to make and play backup diskettes?
With a compact system its totally cake to copy disks.  Original systems where you have to write 5.25" disks can be a little trickier just because finding good drives and disks to use is harder.

I'll be getting more systems in over the next year, so whenever you want one they'll be available.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Samurai Ghost

Quote from: BlueBMW on 06/10/2012, 11:57 PM
Quote from: Samurai Ghost on 06/10/2012, 11:40 PMTempted by the X68k but I'm buying a car this month so should probably cool it on big game system purchases... Really want one though!! If you get the system is it pretty easy to make and play backup diskettes?
With a compact system its totally cake to copy disks.  Original systems where you have to write 5.25" disks can be a little trickier just because finding good drives and disks to use is harder.

I'll be getting more systems in over the next year, so whenever you want one they'll be available.
Good to know! Do plan on getting one eventually but the timing is a bit off this month. Hope you can give this one a good home! I think it's a good deal, especially when you consider the costs of importing one from Japan. Even a junked system isn't cheap and shipping costs would kill you. It's gotta be at least $100 to ship one of those things.

Ji-L87

Man, seeing as I love the Ace Combat-series, if that package wasn't NTSC-U I'd be all over that! I'll never forgive those who decided that "Squadron leader" was a better subtitle for 5 than "Unsung War" *shakes fist* :lol:

I ought to save this month anyway (convention's coming up, spent too much already), but, that is a really cool X68 lot you've grabbed. Hope it arrives quick and safe!
CHECKPOINT!
Quote from: esteban on 09/23/2012, 01:40 AMThere is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

BlueBMW

Yeah I love the Ace Combat games.  That set and games are duplicates :)

DragonmasterDan

--DragonmasterDan

Sparky

Beams I will take re2 and deep fear if you still have it. And no deals my friend want to help ya out on that shipping :)

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

BlueBMW

jeffhlewis

fraggore

good luck with the sale i need a better job would love a X68000.
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

Sparky

Ji-L87

CHECKPOINT!
Quote from: esteban on 09/23/2012, 01:40 AMThere is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

Opethian

IMG

BlueBMW

I am already in contact with the seller.  Biggest issue is shipping from the Netherlands.  Might be cost prohibitive.  But I am trying :)

PunkCryborg

BlueBMW

DragonmasterDan

--DragonmasterDan