BlueBMWs "x68000 import fund drive" - PC ENGINE Games for sale!

Started by BlueBMW, 06/10/2012, 08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBMW

Selling to pay for shipping a huge lot of 68000 stuff from Japan.  Prices are shipped!  Make offers if I'm screwed up on pricing lol.

IMAGE REMOVED due to SALE

PCE Hucard games, make an offer on the whole lot! lol SOLD!

/GameSale0612_11.jpg

Wizardy V $7 SOLD
Ys 4  $10 SOLD
Doukyusei $7
Prince of Persia $7 SOLD
Burai 2  $7
Therons Quest $7
Double Dragon 2 (Spine has been sold separately!)  $65 SOLD
Asuka 120% burning fest (w/ spine) $17 SOLD

/GameSale0612_10.jpg

Murder Club $7
Shanghai 2 $LOL SOLD
Mamono Hunter Youko SOLD
Kagami No Kuni No Legend SOLD
Valis 2 $7 SOLD
Hihou Densetsu - Chris no Bouken SOLD
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Nando

BlueBMW

Quote from: Nando on 06/10/2012, 09:30 PMDude. I'll take burning fest! You sold katsugeki? :(
Which one is that? the red girl on the pink background?  Ark scooped that and the other below it
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Nando

Pic above that one. School girl uniform chick. I think that one is good.....

No katsugeki then? Vol 32

BlueBMW

Quote from: Nando on 06/10/2012, 10:01 PMPic above that one. School girl uniform chick. I think that one is good.....

No katsugeki then? Vol 32
Oh, i thought you were pointing to the CDROM2 games....  I have no idea what all hucard games are there.... I just want them gone.... all of them.  CHEAP

Nando

Nando

Shit I just saw the yoko... Which doesn't look like the ones I am familiat with either. Is that one a visual novel too?

BlueBMW

Quote from: Nando on 06/10/2012, 10:25 PMShit I just saw the yoko... Which doesn't look like the ones I am familiat with either. Is that one a visual novel too?
Cant remember, I dont think I tried it but maybe one time.  I think it is though.

BigusSchmuck

BigusSchmuck

GameFreak

Darn I missed the Double Dragon 2....omg Blue that is a very nice price you sold it for!

BlueBMW

I seem to remember that being about what I paid for it. :)

JoshTurboTrollX

Beemer!! I'll take Ys IV and Wizardry off your hands!!

PM sent.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

kazekirifx

BlueBMW

kazekirifx

Quote from: BlueBMW on 06/12/2012, 07:53 AMThis is what Im raising money to ship hehe.

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r90690522
Holy... That's a lot of X68ks... 120,000 yen?!
10 broken internal floppy drives!?
A monitor (that's gonna be heavy)
All those are compact models too. Gonna need to write all the floppy games to 3.5" floppies.
Still, that's pretty awesome. What are you gonna do with all those, sell them?
Not that I need another. I'm happy with the one X68k I have.

BlueBMW

Quote from: kazekirifx on 06/12/2012, 09:00 PM
Quote from: BlueBMW on 06/12/2012, 07:53 AMThis is what Im raising money to ship hehe.

All those are compact models too. Gonna need to write all the floppy games to 3.5" floppies.
I couldnt tell if the monitor was part of the auction or not... if for whatever reason it is, it'll probably stay in Japan hehe.  I guess I could risk slow boating it, but its really not worth it. 

The plan is to refurbish them and sell them to whoever wants them.  They're hard to find in the US, let alone in working condition.  Compacts are nice for people just wanting to play games and not worried about original disks.

I've had a few 3.5" drives with problems and typically its been dirty heads or the four capacitors on the mainboard, so maybe i'll get lucky and get some good drives in that stack!

I'll be keeping one of the 68030s for myself, the other might stay in Japan and go to SuperDeadite.  But yeah, it should be fun!

kazekirifx

The monitor's included, man... and 10 broken internal floppy drives... extra system boards... and 6 keyboards, 4 mice.
Says the floppy drives in the systems have all been changed out and work though.
It's nice to have a keyboard for some games, so I would hold on to those, and the mice.
Monitor, though, not really necessary since most regular PC monitors you can get outside Japan are compatible with the X68k video signal, as long as you have adapters for the different shape pin connector.

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: BlueBMW on 06/13/2012, 12:40 AM
Quote from: kazekirifx on 06/12/2012, 09:00 PM

I couldnt tell if the monitor was part of the auction or not... if for whatever reason it is, it'll probably stay in Japan hehe.  I guess I could risk slow boating it, but its really not worth it. 

The plan is to refurbish them and sell them to whoever wants them.  They're hard to find in the US, let alone in working condition.  Compacts are nice for people just wanting to play games and not worried about original disks.

I've had a few 3.5" drives with problems and typically its been dirty heads or the four capacitors on the mainboard, so maybe i'll get lucky and get some good drives in that stack!

I'll be keeping one of the 68030s for myself, the other might stay in Japan and go to SuperDeadite.  But yeah, it should be fun!
How much would you be selling these refurbished systems for?

BlueBMW

Really no idea yet... a lot depends on their condition, repairability and what I can include with them.  For example, an original keyboard will set you back a good $70 on its own.  Im not really wanting to give out dibs on anything until I get them in and repair them.

Firebomber7

Wow man.

I'm not interested.
I'm not interested.
I'm not interested.
I'm not interested.
I'm not interested.
I'm not interested.
I'm not interested.
I'm not interested.
I'm interested.
Dammit!
IMG
IMG
IMG
Wants:
-region/s-video modded PC Engine Duo w/Arcade Card at www. multimods .com
-region modded Super Grafx
-region modded PC Engine original
-PC-FX w/Zenki, Zeroigar, Chip-Chan, Battle Heat, Der Langrisser FX

Will this complete me?

BigusSchmuck

Package received! You didn't tell me that it was shrink wrapped. :)

BlueBMW

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 06/16/2012, 07:04 PMPackage received! You didn't tell me that it was shrink wrapped. :)
Lol, no those are just protective sleeves hehe.

CPTRAVE

Nooo.. Double Dragon is gone, have another copy maybe?

BlueBMW

Quote from: CPTRAVE on 06/16/2012, 08:02 PMNooo.. Double Dragon is gone, have another copy maybe?
Fraid not.  Just had the one.

BigusSchmuck

Now to get the spinecard... Easier said than done I take it?

BlueBMW

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 06/17/2012, 12:46 AMNow to get the spinecard... Easier said than done I take it?
Definitely not an easy find.  You just need to find someone who doesnt care about spine cards (like me :)) Unfortunately, I had the spine with that one but it got snatched up quicker than the game, which was pretty quick!

incrediblehark

got my package int he mail the other day, games were a lot better condition than I thought in the pics! Thanks again! :)

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: BlueBMW on 06/17/2012, 01:41 AM
Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 06/17/2012, 12:46 AMNow to get the spinecard... Easier said than done I take it?
Definitely not an easy find.  You just need to find someone who doesnt care about spine cards (like me :)) Unfortunately, I had the spine with that one but it got snatched up quicker than the game, which was pretty quick!
Curious, how much did that spinecard go?

BlueBMW

No specific price really.  The guy who wanted it is someone I've done thousands of dollars worth of trades with, so we both just kind of pile up stuff for each other and swap.

Bernie

Quote from: BlueBMW on 06/17/2012, 10:42 PMNo specific price really.  The guy who wanted it is someone I've done thousands of dollars worth of trades with, so we both just kind of pile up stuff for each other and swap.
Thats the way we roll here.  :)

TheClash603

Wow, that X68000 lot looks pretty badass.  I'd love to play around on one of those someday.

...hint, hint.

Dalder

Nice X68000 LOT !!! I own 2 X68000 computers and 20 inches SHARP X68000 monitor as well as several X68000 games :D.