RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

I SCORED!! Y's Book I and II with MAP for $45!!!! MINT

Started by MotherGunner, 12/30/2005, 01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotherGunner

I can't believe he only wanted $39.99 Buy it now.  Did I get a good deal or WHAT?
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Keranu

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Seldane

No box though... How much does this game usually cost? I mean totally complete with the map and the box.
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

MotherGunner

Don't know about that, but ive heard of one complete with box and all with map going for a range in between $120-$150.     I don't really care about the box, at this time.  I may have an easier time fining the box than the map.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Bake

It's not bad.  I got Ys from TZD a few years back for 30 bucks... brand new.  But since TZD sold them out, Ys seems to be more expensive on ebay.