10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

FS: RGB/S-Video/Region modded BOXED PC Engine Duo-RX - Bundle Option available

Started by DejahThoris, 10/17/2012, 07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DejahThoris

Something amazing has come up and the funds from this could help a lot.  Region and S-Video modded by Keith Courage, and RGB modded by TheSteve.  Comes with NEC A/C adapter, RX controller, and a 3rd party RCA cable.

$310 and shipping.  (Little less than I paid minus shipping.)

OR

Take this, a lot of 10 games, AND a flash card for $400.

System pics:
/cimg6831.jpg

Game pics (forgive my camera :( ):
https://imgur.com/a/ILFV6#1
PCETG-16Games1.jpg PCETG-16Games2.jpg

The flash cart is the one made by gameofyou of PCEFX.

Keith Courage

Wow, now I have to wonder what you have found yourself to be willing to part with such an awesome console.    :-k

thesteve

CrackTiger

Lol, the region and s-video/rca mods were originally done by d-lite. So at least three guys have worked on that system (four if you count me replacing the laser). :P
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

PunkCryborg

DejahThoris

Thanks for the info, I was mistaken it seems!

Keith, a coworker of mine offered me one of his pins (Scared Stiff) for almost half the going rate as he's trying to save his house.  Said he'd rather see it go to someone who appreciated it than going to craigslist or elsewhere.  I'm pretty stoked.

The system's officially on hold pending payment.

In any case, if folks want to make offers on the games, feel free, if they don't I'll just keep them until I find a new console :).  Same with the flash card.

PunkCryborg

Oh man that's a sweet pin. Wish I could get one, the pin market is way too hot though and you really have to jump on a deal quick or know someone like in your case. Post some pics if you get it!