@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Dragon Slayer Trade

Started by Bake, 01/16/2013, 02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bake

Hi,

I have an extra copy of Dragon Slayer: Legend of Heroes that I would like to trade for another turbo game(s). This game was recently purchased on ebay for $80. The game comes with its manual and jewel case (no box). The game is used, but is in good shape.

I would prefer CD games, but I'm open to any offers. Some games that interest me: Godzilla, Super Air Zonk, Dungeon Explorer II  :mrgreen:, Cotton, Beyond Shadowgate, The Dynastic Hero, Forgotten Worlds, Exile games, Fighting Street, Cadash.

PukeSter

Quote from: Bake on 01/16/2013, 02:43 PMSome games that interest me: Dungeon Explorer II  :mrgreen:
Oh you are so sneaky. ;)

I got a Complete in Case copy the other day for only $30 from a retro game store. I have not played it yet though, as I am busy with Ys I and II. Maybe once I beat it, i may consider this trade, but Dragon Slayer is far below the value of DE II.

bob

Quote from: guest on 01/16/2013, 04:35 PM
Quote from: Bake on 01/16/2013, 02:43 PMSome games that interest me: Dungeon Explorer II  :mrgreen:
Oh you are so sneaky. ;)

I got a Complete in Case copy the other day for only $30 from a retro game store. I have not played it yet though, as I am busy with Ys I and II. Maybe once I beat it, i may consider this trade, but Dragon Slayer is far below the value of DE II.
Maybe I am reading this wrong...but you got DE II for $30??

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: galam on 01/16/2013, 04:40 PM
Oh you are so sneaky. ;)

Regal Lukester was probably talking about Dragon Slayer... Or maybe Dragon's Lair.. who knows.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

No, that lucky bum did score a DE II for $30 (gogolerin fro comptinters).  

P.S. - Dragon Slayer is not worth $80.  Maybe one copy sold for that much, but many others sold for far less.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Bake

Oh you are so sneaky. ;)

I'm a turbo homer, but Ys book I and II is my favorite game ever.

Let me know if you decide to trade DE II- I realize it might take awhile to decide. You would certainly make my day, if that day were to come.

bob

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 01/16/2013, 04:47 PM
Quote from: galam on 01/16/2013, 04:40 PM
Oh you are so sneaky. ;)

Regal Lukester was probably talking about Dragon Slayer... Or maybe Dragon's Lair.. who knows.
oooohhhhhhhh, one of thooooooooooosssse

Bake

Here are some pictures.

/130120_004_zps12833b0c.jpg

Bake

I haven't tried to part with this game in awhile, so I'll try again- I still have this game if anyone is interested in a turbo trade. Message me a trade idea.

bob

if you had the box...i would trade you dynastic hero

geise

Quote from: galam on 06/25/2014, 09:05 PMif you had the box...i would trade you dynastic hero
IMG

Bake

Quote from: guest on 06/25/2014, 09:43 PMI've got the boxed TV Sports Trilogy... pretty rare. Hit me up if interested.
I got to tell you- that... that sounds awful. Unless you can sweeten the deal with TV Sports Baseball.

bob

I sort of got DEII for $12.50.  After all was said and done, I got 10 games for $125, and that was one of them.

Dicer

johnnykonami

Quote from: galam on 06/25/2014, 11:14 PMI sort of got DEII for $12.50.  After all was said and done, I got 10 games for $125, and that was one of them. 
So jealous!  One day I'll get my copy.  I hope.