The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

Dragon Slayer Trade

Started by Bake, 01/16/2013, 02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bake

Hi,

I have an extra copy of Dragon Slayer: Legend of Heroes that I would like to trade for another turbo game(s). This game was recently purchased on ebay for $80. The game comes with its manual and jewel case (no box). The game is used, but is in good shape.

I would prefer CD games, but I'm open to any offers. Some games that interest me: Godzilla, Super Air Zonk, Dungeon Explorer II  :mrgreen:, Cotton, Beyond Shadowgate, The Dynastic Hero, Forgotten Worlds, Exile games, Fighting Street, Cadash.

PukeSter

Quote from: Bake on 01/16/2013, 02:43 PMSome games that interest me: Dungeon Explorer II  :mrgreen:
Oh you are so sneaky. ;)

I got a Complete in Case copy the other day for only $30 from a retro game store. I have not played it yet though, as I am busy with Ys I and II. Maybe once I beat it, i may consider this trade, but Dragon Slayer is far below the value of DE II.

bob

Quote from: guest on 01/16/2013, 04:35 PM
Quote from: Bake on 01/16/2013, 02:43 PMSome games that interest me: Dungeon Explorer II  :mrgreen:
Oh you are so sneaky. ;)

I got a Complete in Case copy the other day for only $30 from a retro game store. I have not played it yet though, as I am busy with Ys I and II. Maybe once I beat it, i may consider this trade, but Dragon Slayer is far below the value of DE II.
Maybe I am reading this wrong...but you got DE II for $30??

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: galam on 01/16/2013, 04:40 PM
Oh you are so sneaky. ;)

Regal Lukester was probably talking about Dragon Slayer... Or maybe Dragon's Lair.. who knows.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

No, that lucky bum did score a DE II for $30 (gogolerin fro comptinters).  

P.S. - Dragon Slayer is not worth $80.  Maybe one copy sold for that much, but many others sold for far less.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Bake

Oh you are so sneaky. ;)

I'm a turbo homer, but Ys book I and II is my favorite game ever.

Let me know if you decide to trade DE II- I realize it might take awhile to decide. You would certainly make my day, if that day were to come.

bob

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 01/16/2013, 04:47 PM
Quote from: galam on 01/16/2013, 04:40 PM
Oh you are so sneaky. ;)

Regal Lukester was probably talking about Dragon Slayer... Or maybe Dragon's Lair.. who knows.
oooohhhhhhhh, one of thooooooooooosssse

Bake

Here are some pictures.

/130120_004_zps12833b0c.jpg

Bake

I haven't tried to part with this game in awhile, so I'll try again- I still have this game if anyone is interested in a turbo trade. Message me a trade idea.

bob

if you had the box...i would trade you dynastic hero

geise

Quote from: galam on 06/25/2014, 09:05 PMif you had the box...i would trade you dynastic hero
IMG

Bake

Quote from: guest on 06/25/2014, 09:43 PMI've got the boxed TV Sports Trilogy... pretty rare. Hit me up if interested.
I got to tell you- that... that sounds awful. Unless you can sweeten the deal with TV Sports Baseball.

bob

I sort of got DEII for $12.50.  After all was said and done, I got 10 games for $125, and that was one of them.

Dicer

johnnykonami

Quote from: galam on 06/25/2014, 11:14 PMI sort of got DEII for $12.50.  After all was said and done, I got 10 games for $125, and that was one of them. 
So jealous!  One day I'll get my copy.  I hope.