RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Raffle Time! Part 1 - Winners Chosen. CLOSED.

Started by turboswimbz, 04/17/2013, 05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turboswimbz

Thanks to the Forum members here I recently was able to get my 100th US TURBO GAME!!!!  To celebrate I imported a whole bunch of PCE loosies.    And will be spreading them out for FREE. Free shipping anywhere in the world.  SO keep your eyes peeled here for more raffles!

A few rules:
1. Must not have this game
2. you must play it.
3. It's my raffle I'll exclude anyone or include anyone I see fit
4. Love the PCE and want to play this game

Anyway up first: NECTARIS  :D or Super System Car 2.1   #-o :-k

Two winners will be chosen, then I'll flip a coin to decide who gets which one. The fun will be you won't know which one you got until you get the package.   :evil:

Winners to be Chosen this Sunday Night.

ENTRANTS:
SmaMan
BenG76
Aggie Tsubi
jeffhlewis
rrob78
Esteban

Winner of the super system card may find a playable game arrive in its place
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

SmaMan

Ooh! This sounds like a great way for me to jump start my collection! I don't have a PCE CD attachment... yet. I do have the so-so iPhone port of Military Madness, so I'll let you make the call on whether or not that counts towards Rule #1.
Host of KACU FM's Eye on Entertainment! Proving that there IS something to do this weekend since 2009.
http://kacu.org/programs/eye-entertainment

whisper2053

Holy crap I am going to have to keep an eye on all of this raffling goodness! Never won anything in my life, but who knows what can happen :D
IMG
My Retro Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/whisper2053

turboswimbz

This game is Hu-card.  so just make sure you have either a region mod or a PC engine.  remakes don't count you needs the real thing.
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

SmaMan

Well then, sign me up, or enter me in, or whatever I have to do to get in teh drawling.  :o
Host of KACU FM's Eye on Entertainment! Proving that there IS something to do this weekend since 2009.

turboswimbz

BenG76

Please sign me up. I need moar games to try in my modded Duo-R I just got.

roflmao

Sweet!  I've got both being offered right now, but I'll be keeping my eye on this.  +lots TurboKarma to you!  And congratulations on hitting your milestone in the collection.  :D

TurboCro

Congrats on the 100th game Turbz pal!

Aggie Tsubi

esadajr

+1 for the raffle. Don't sign me up.
Gaming since 1985

soop

Awesome!  +turbokarma!  I'll skip this one, but I'll keep my eye out for other treats :D
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

jeffhlewis

rrob78

Congrats!, may I enter?

esteban

I'm in for the System Card! Ha! :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

fraggore

awesome raffle shame i have them both, so good luck guys.
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

turboswimbz

Winner 1 Chosen:

List Randomizer

There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

jeffhlewis
SmaMan
Aggie Tsubi
BenG76
Esteban
rrob78
Timestamp: 2013-04-22 00:40:48 UTC
List Randomizer

Winner 2:

Esteban
jeffhlewis
rrob78
BenG76
SmaMan
Aggie Tsubi
Timestamp: 2013-04-22 00:43:36 UTC

You have randomized this list 2 times.

Coin Flipped Via Madden Duo Football - HEADS - Esteban will Receive! (but which one) 

Winners Please PM your addresses.

SmaMan

Daww... So close! Oh well. Looking forward to which ones come next!

esteban

Quote from: turboswimbz on 04/21/2013, 08:57 PMWinner 1 Chosen:

List Randomizer

jeffhlewis
SmaMan
Aggie Tsubi
BenG76
Esteban
rrob78
Timestamp: 2013-04-22 00:40:48 UTC
List Randomizer

Winner 2:

Esteban
jeffhlewis
rrob78
BenG76
SmaMan
Aggie Tsubi
Timestamp: 2013-04-22 00:43:36 UTC

You have randomized this list 2 times.

Coin Flipped Via Madden Duo Football - HEADS - Esteban will Receive! (but which one) 

Winners Please PM your addresses.
I was totally in it for the System Card! I can't wait! I'm going to rival Tatsujin's System Card collection. NOT. :pcgs:

Thank you! :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

whisper2053

Darn, guess I should have been a little less 'little bit of humor' post, and a bit more 'bluntly sign me up' post...I'd wanted to be a part of this :(
IMG

turboswimbz

Quote from: whisper2053 on 04/24/2013, 12:47 AMDarn, guess I should have been a little less 'little bit of humor' post, and a bit more 'bluntly sign me up' post...I'd wanted to be a part of this :(
Ah sorry! well good news is that there are another 9 planed in addtion to this one. :)

whisper2053

IMG