What would a new Wonder Momo game look like

Started by Nando, 04/22/2013, 11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nando

if you could reboot the series, what would you do it?

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

turboswimbz

tats in a ballroom dress, throwing system cards!  :D
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Nando

Nando

Bardoly

Quote from: Nando on 04/22/2013, 11:41 AMif you could reboot the series, what would you do it?
I would think that a Mega Man-ish style platformer would work well.  Of course I'm thinking more along the lines of a PC Engine release rather than a modern day Playstation 3 or Xbox release.

PunkCryborg

it would look and play like the original but with more moves, weapons, more enemies and cameos from tomo giant robot and monster movies. oh and lots of fanservice.

esteban

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 04/22/2013, 11:55 AM...oh and lots of fanservice.
Who are these "fans" you speak of? WHERE ARE THEY? Seriously. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Nando

NecroPhile

It'd be Wonder Momo X, à la Valis X.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: NecroPhile on 04/23/2013, 09:56 AMIt'd be Wonder Momo X, à la Valis X.  :mrgreen:
yeah.  It'd remove alot of the wonder people have about what's goin on under that outfit.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

_Paul

Here is my new updated version of Wonder Momo using the latest technologies (Google Images)

/newmomo.jpg

NecroPhile

Paul wins the thread!  Please help yourself to five free internet tubes.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Nando

LMAO!!! HAHAH nice Paul. You should send that the NeoGaf way.

SignOfZeta

If a new Wonder Momo were made today it would be...extremely creepy and gross, probably. There is so much moe etchi cheesecake fap fodder in your average game these days they'd feel compelled to go way beyond DoA Beach Volleyball just to get people's attention.

It would be illegal in *so* many countries.
IMG

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 04/24/2013, 02:01 PMIf a new Wonder Momo were made today it would be...extremely creepy and gross, probably. There is so much moe etchi cheesecake fap fodder in your average game these days they'd feel compelled to go way beyond DoA Beach Volleyball just to get people's attention.

It would be illegal is *so* many countries.
Damn straight. 

Well wait, what if Momo is all grown up in the new one, so its like Wonder Milf

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 04/24/2013, 02:39 PM
Quote from: SignOfZeta on 04/24/2013, 02:01 PMIf a new Wonder Momo were made today it would be...extremely creepy and gross, probably. There is so much moe etchi cheesecake fap fodder in your average game these days they'd feel compelled to go way beyond DoA Beach Volleyball just to get people's attention.

It would be illegal is *so* many countries.
Damn straight. 

Well wait, what if Momo is all grown up in the new one, so its like Wonder Milf
Wonder MILF
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Arkhan Asylum

PunkCryborg

I read a bit of the new momo comic and it is actually pretty cool. Hopefully Namco gives her a little lovin. I did find a sprite sheet from a game she had a cameo in. It's not as provocative as some of the original games.
IMG

Arkhan Asylum

its not provocative at all.  You see no panties!

what kinda bullshit was that!