Super Star Soldier Open to US & Canada

Started by rrob78, 06/08/2013, 09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrob78

So to make it sweet & short, to show my commitment to PCenginefx. I'm raffling my copy of Super Star Soldier CIC, which I bought from PsychoBear not too long ago. Anybody can enter. All you got to do is put the phrase "Turbo Forever" contest will end one week from today June 15th, 2013 at 3:54 pm pacific standard time
Thanks. UPDATE: Decided to end contest slight early by an hour, going to a graduation party Good Luck Winner will be posted shortly
Entries:
1. BigusSchmuck
2. syphic
3. futureman2000
4. roflmao
5. shaqfunaki
6. playthegame119
7. JoshTurboTrollX-16
8. CPTRAVE
9. Gao
10. 420GOAT
11. EvilEvoIX
12. Bake
13. Phase
14. csgx1

IMG

allyourblood

Good prize! Wish I didn't already own it!
If anyone gets any leads on a "fair priced" copy of Coryoon, please lemme know!

Where is fancy bred?

BigusSchmuck

When I googled "Fregaté Haters" I got this hit:
https://www.youtube.com/user/feeh1410
So yeah enter me please!

rrob78

rrob78

syphic

Awesome game to raffle off. Great giveaway, Fregate haters!
Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Elderboroom, dicer

rrob78

ok phrase was changed, your still in BigusShmuck!

FiftyQuid

Nice raffle.  I'm tempted to enter because my copy has a manual that looks like someone wiped their ass with it.  I already have the game though.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

BigusSchmuck

I'll go ahead and say Turbo Forever for the hell of it.

rrob78

futureman2000

esteban

STATUS: This is a nice little shoot-em-up. A must-have, for fans of the genre.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

syphic

I think Fiftyquid should be entered if he raffles off the ass looking one if he wins.
Awesome trades and deals with:
Fiftyquid, thesteve, keithcourage, mothergunner, Bernie, turboswimbz, Bardoly, BlueBMW, Galam, Elderboroom, dicer

rrob78

Just say the word Fifty & your in.

roflmao

If I offer up my loose PCE copy as a raffle can I join in?

Heck yeah, Turbo Forever.  NEC4EVA!

rrob78

Tatsujin

Hey, that's the US of NA and Mooseler version.  I don't own that yet :P
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

FiftyQuid

Quote from: rrob78 on 06/08/2013, 11:42 PMJust say the word Fifty & your in.
Nah, I'd missed my shit stained copy I'm sure.  Give it to someone that needs it more than I do.  Thanks though.  Good luck with the raffle.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

shaqfunaki

CPTRAVE

RoyVegas

Quote from: rrob78 on 06/08/2013, 09:59 PMwhich I bought from PsychoBear not too long ago.
hmm. Didn't I sell you this on the cheap?  Pretty sure I did.
All is well. :)

fsa

Awesome game, whoever get this one will definitely enjoy it.
Looking for TG16 games I don't have already.

playthegame119

Very kind of you! I'll throw my hat in the ring. Turbo forever!

allyourblood

Quote from: playthegame119 on 06/09/2013, 04:45 PMVery kind of you! I'll throw my hat in the ring. Turbo forever!
Awesome first post!
If anyone gets any leads on a "fair priced" copy of Coryoon, please lemme know!

Where is fancy bred?

JoshTurboTrollX

Very nice raffle, good luck to those that enter!!

TURBO FOREVER
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

rrob78

yea Psychobear, you gave me a sweet deal, but im willing to show my commiment to Pcengine by raffling off one of my favorite games on the Turbo, let someone enjoy it just as much as I did.

Gao

Been meaning to get a copy of this for a while.  Turbo Forever!

esadajr

+1 for the raffle. Don't count me in. PCE foreva
Gaming since 1985

bob

Quote from: allyourblood on 06/09/2013, 10:44 PM
Quote from: playthegame119 on 06/09/2013, 04:45 PMVery kind of you! I'll throw my hat in the ring. Turbo forever!
Awesome first post!
Haha.  Somebody doesnt understand the reason for this raffle.

RoyVegas

Quote from: galam on 06/10/2013, 02:15 PM
Quote from: allyourblood on 06/09/2013, 10:44 PM
Awesome first post!
Haha.  Somebody doesnt understand the reason for this raffle.
Yet he was still added to the raffle as a particiant.
All is well. :)

turboswimbz

Quote from: playthegame119 on 06/09/2013, 04:45 PMVery kind of you! I'll throw my hat in the ring Take advantage to get an expensive ebay game for free. Turbo forever UNTIL I FLIP THIS!
FIXED!  :lol:
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

wmacmonagle

since i only have sealed super star solider.  Count me in so i can play em!! =)

Turbo Forever!
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

PunkCryborg

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 06/10/2013, 04:03 PMsince i only have sealed super star solider.  Count me in so i can play em!! =)

Turbo Forever!
How about you just open it and play it like it was meant to be played?

turboswimbz

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 06/10/2013, 04:03 PMsince i only have sealed super star solider.  Count me in so i can play em!! =)

Turbo Forever!
It's called a pair of scissors, they are stronger than plastic shrink wrap
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

wmacmonagle

if group feels that I shouldnt be part of raffle.. Ill respect!..

Count me out!!.. cya

Edit: On second though i ll just snag everdrive!   YOU GUYS can have that!!.. later
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

Mishran

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 06/10/2013, 05:30 PMif group feels that I shouldnt be part of raffle.. Ill respect!..

Count me out!!.. cya

Edit: On second though i ll just snag everdrive!   YOU GUYS can have that!!.. later
Can someone please ban this guy already!

Damon Plus

Having the raffle open to Us & Canada only has something to do with shipping? I'm not from there, but I would gladly pay it if that's the case.

wmacmonagle

Quote from: Mishran on 06/10/2013, 07:01 PM
Quote from: wmacmonagle on 06/10/2013, 05:30 PMif group feels that I shouldnt be part of raffle.. Ill respect!..

Count me out!!.. cya

Edit: On second though i ll just snag everdrive!   YOU GUYS can have that!!.. later
Didnt mean any disrespect! Im just tire of people posting any hate comments here!!

I just simple say ill back out the raffle and buy everdrive so i can enjoy all games and try beat everyones highscore sometime soon.  and now u want ban me for what. Again pennies story!

Later

oldskool

TURBO FOREVER!!!   I actually don't own this game - and I happen to love it!

Aggie Tsubi

Great game, everybody who doesn't have this should definitely sign up. :) Like roflmao, I too have a loose PC Engine copy, so I'd be happy to raffle it off were I to win. Turbo (and PC-FX!) forever! :D

Mishran

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 06/10/2013, 11:57 PM

Count me out!!.. cya

Didnt mean any disrespect! Im just tire of people posting any hate comments here!!

I just simple say ill back out the raffle and buy everdrive so i can enjoy all games and try beat everyones highscore sometime soon.  and now u want ban me for what. Again pennies story!

Later
Suck it...

wmacmonagle

Quote from: Mishran on 06/11/2013, 11:29 PM

Count me out!!.. cya

I just simple say ill back out the raffle and buy everdrive so i can enjoy all games and try beat everyones highscore sometime soon.  and now u want ban me for what. Again pennies story!

Later
Suck it...
Pennies is what your suckin! Its sad which u had to put energy try to make me pissed off and im laughing at this pennies conversations and remember im insult bullet proof!!  Theres sign in my gamer "No Whinner Allowed"

Im gonna ignore what you are about to say after this!

Later!

Keith Courage

I own this game but only the PC engine version. It would be awesome to have the US one in the case. Please add me to the "Turbo Forever". I'll auction off my JP version if I win it.

fraggore

That's a dame good raffle i wont be entering as i have the jap version but good luck to all if you win it you will love.
I always wanted a thing called tuna sashemie

"All your base are belong to us"

Mishran

Quote from: wmacmonagle on 06/12/2013, 02:11 AM
Quote from: Mishran on 06/11/2013, 11:29 PM

Count me out!!.. cya

Later
Suck it...
Pennies is what your suckin! Its sad which u had to put energy try to make me pissed off and im laughing at this pennies conversations and remember im insult bullet proof!!  Theres sign in my gamer "No Whinner Allowed"

Im gonna ignore what you are about to say after this!

Later!
Sounds like I found a weak point in the ol' armor of yours. Insult proof indeed... [-(

Apologies to everyone else, back on topic now. I've proved my point.

esteban

STATUS: Isn't it interesting how a good thing (raffle for a game) brings out the peace, love and harmony in our community?

ON THAT NOTE: I'd rather have the raffle go to an undeserving leech who will play the sh*t out of it than Mr. Dust Collector.   :pcgs:

Am I crazy? Or just a bastard? Or am I just trying to stir the pot some more?

ALSO: I love everybody here and I am not directing my comments at any specific individuals. Really. I'm just making general statements.  :pcgs:

Mishran

Quote from: esteban on 06/12/2013, 08:17 AMSTATUS: Isn't it interesting how a good thing (raffle for a game) brings out the peace, love and harmony in our community?

ON THAT NOTE: I'd rather have the raffle go to an undeserving leech who will play the sh*t out of it than Mr. Dust Collector.   :pcgs:

ALSO: I love everybody here and I am not directing my comments at any specific individuals. Really. I'm just making general statements.  :pcgs:
Agreed. It's preferred that a raffle go to someone who is gonna play the game like its meant to be, but wouldn't you prefer it to go to a good, participating member of the forums than a douchebag leecher? There just seems to be too many newcomers that, in my assumption, are here just to get free shit. That is why it is best to place restrictions on the raffles to deter such actions. Never know when some asshole might come along hoping to get a loosie so he can keep has sealed copy sealed instead of cracking it open and playing it. Nobody on this forum would think of doing such a thing, right?

esteban

Quote from: Mishran on 06/12/2013, 08:35 AM
Quote from: esteban on 06/12/2013, 08:17 AMSTATUS: Isn't it interesting how a good thing (raffle for a game) brings out the peace, love and harmony in our community?

ON THAT NOTE: I'd rather have the raffle go to an undeserving leech who will play the sh*t out of it than Mr. Dust Collector.   :pcgs:

ALSO: I love everybody here and I am not directing my comments at any specific individuals. Really. I'm just making general statements.  :pcgs:
Agreed. It's preferred that a raffle go to someone who is gonna play the game like its meant to be, but wouldn't you prefer it to go to a good, participating member of the forums than a douchebag leecher? There just seems to be too many newcomers that, in my assumption, are here just to get free shit. That is why it is best to place restrictions on the raffles to deter such actions. Never know when some asshole might come along hoping to get a loosie so he can keep has sealed copy sealed instead of cracking it open and playing it. Nobody on this forum would think of doing such a thing, right?
Comrade, of course I agree with you. I was just stirring the pot of turmoil and seeing what would bubble up to the surface  :pcgs:.

Sometimes I am L'imbecile. Or, L'antagoniste. IMG

Mishran

Quote from: esteban on 06/12/2013, 09:48 AM
Quote from: Mishran on 06/12/2013, 08:35 AM

Comrade, of course I agree with you. I was just stirring the pot of turmoil and seeing what would bubble up to the surface  :pcgs:.

Sometimes I am L'imbecile. Or, L'antagoniste. IMG
I know, just boosting my post count... :-"

:P

420GOAT

TURBO POR VIDA! now i hope i win this.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.