10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

***SOLD OUT***

Started by OldRover, 10/11/2013, 08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldRover

So these are the last three copies I have available for sale. The others have either been sold or sent as replacements for our many lost international shipments.

/last3.jpg

$15 each. I'll ship for free to the USA, but it's $6 to Canada and $9 everywhere else.

Also available is this nifty MSR wall clock.

/msrclock.jpg

And yes, it's a real working disc, and a real working clock. Asking $40 shipped to anywhere in the world.

IF ANYONE STILL HAS NOT RECEIVED THEIR COPY OF THE GAME, PLEASE INFORM ME OR KERANU RIGHT AWAY!
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

MotherGunner

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

c0ldb33r

Member of the F@ck EBAY Club

OldRover

Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Nemo

/jt13pz9.gif

OldRover

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

VestCunt

Wow, you went through the entire print run? That's impressive even with lost mailings. Did you press 500 or a 1000?
Topic Adjourned.

MotherGunner

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

c0ldb33r

Member of the F@ck EBAY Club

TheClash603

Those went quick.

Congrats on the success of the sale!

Bloody Wolf

I don't have a CD system or i would have hopped on this

esteban

Quote from: guest on 10/12/2013, 01:55 AMWow, you went through the entire print run? That's impressive even with lost mailings. Did you press 500 or a 1000?
300, give or take a couple hundred.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

8bitForLife

Turbo Duo Rx Turbo Grafx 16, Atari 2600 5200 7800 Jaguar + CD Starpath Supercharger, Gba DS DSI 3Ds Nes Snes N64 VB GC Wii, Xbox Xbox 360, Ps1 Ps2 Ps3 Psp Fat Psp slim, GenesisV3 CDX Nomad Saturn Dreamcast JP USA, NGPC

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/530/show-collection.htm

PunkCryborg

Since these are OFFICIALLY sold out I thought I'd offer my copy for sale for ONLY $4,300
I will post pics later. It will come in a custom resealable wrapper and TURBOSTAR
graded
all low ball offers will be ignored

VestCunt

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 10/14/2013, 11:56 AMSince these are OFFICIALLY sold out I thought I'd offer my copy for sale for ONLY $4,300
I will post pics later. It will come in a custom resealable wrapper and TURBOSTAR
graded
all low ball offers will be ignored
BUMP - SOLD
Since I just paid $4,300 for MS, $4,300 is now OFFICIALLY the aftermarket price of MS.
Topic Adjourned.

PunkCryborg

Pleasure doing business with you!
I wish I waited though, wmacmonagle just offered me $6,200!!! You might be able to flip it to him for even more after after you get it.
im rich biatch!!!

GohanX

Hey Rove, can you do another print ruin, charge more money and put REPRINT in giant text all over it?

OldRover

Quote from: JKM on 10/14/2013, 07:03 PMHey Rove, can you do another print ruin, charge more money and put REPRINT in giant text all over it?
Sure... I'll change the group name to Fire Fruit too. :lol:

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

OldRover

While going through some boxes tonight, I came across a few more copies as well as a few more copies of the bonus set. So I have some left. I put the game + bonus combo up on ebay; there were 5 bonus sets left so I put up 5 combos for sale. I have 2 copies of the game still remaining that aren't paired with the bonus set. So, this is really the last of the last of them, since there are no more lurking in boxes (I went through them all). Same price as before, and the combo is up on ebay for a very low $19.95.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321230042607

OldRover

The ebay combo packs are now gone and one of the remaining 2 CDs are reserved, so I have just one left. One last CD before my stock is totally empty.

GohanX

Damn, missed the bonus set. Got the game already, but my candy ass didn't pre-order.

OldRover