Flash Freebie! PC Engine Ys 4

Started by BlueBMW, 11/10/2013, 01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBMW

Quick, need this gone!

Complete minus spine card Ys 4 for PC Engine Super CDROM2

Anyone can enter.  I'll draw a name tomorrow night and mail it Tuesday if I can. Only requirement is that you say one good thing about the Nintendo 64...

I'll start....  The N64 has four controller ports and made great use of them with so many excellent four player games!

Entrants:
tggodfrey
roflmao
Lochlan
TheClash603
BigusSchmuck
reno5
c0ldb33r
galam
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Psycho Punch

The N64 isn't the Saturn. Am I good? :P

I don't want to participate, but good luck to everyone.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

BlueBMW

Quote from: guest on 11/10/2013, 01:35 PMThe N64 isn't the Saturn. Am I good? :P
Hmmm.... The Saturn is an excellent machine so I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing :)
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

tggodfrey

The Nintendo 64 made great use of color and 3d Graphics.
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

BlueBMW

Quote from: tggodfrey on 11/10/2013, 02:17 PMThe Nintendo 64 made great use of color and 3d Graphics.
Didnt it though?! :D  Gone were the days of limited color palettes!  Bright colors abounded!  And yes, the 3D was incredible for the time.  I mean just look at the water effects in Wave Race 64??!  That was :shock: :shock: :shock:

roflmao

Ocarina of Time was (is) awesome. It's one of the few games that everyone in the household played endlessly bitd.

esteban

N64 did not support Sega's Activator, which is the best thing I can say about N64.

(I have Ys IV)  :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

BlueBMW

Quote from: esteban on 11/10/2013, 04:50 PMN64 did not support Sega's Activator, which is the best thing I can say about N64.
(I have Ys IV)  :pcgs:
No love for the Activator!?! :D

IMG

Lochlan

The N64 had Mario Kart 64, still the best title in the series and in my opinion one of the most accessible multi-player games ever made.
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

Tatsujin

Quote from: BlueBMW on 11/10/2013, 01:18 PMOnly requirement is that you say one good thing about the Nintendo 64.
I knew there must be a hook.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

TheClash603

BlueBMW

chany60126

Don't enter me, but I just wanted to chime in and say that WCW Vs. nWo Revenge is the best wrestling game ever!! :D

BigusSchmuck

It had the best version of Harvest Moon ever! Can I enter?

turboswimbz

Nice Raffle.  THanks!

I got Ys 4 so not entering but

3 words

SUPER               SMASH                        BROS.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

reno5

I want in !

N64 has a Resident Evil 2 without loading time !

c0ldb33r

Something good about the n64? Easy. Tetrisphere is exclusive to the system and is a truly excellent puzzler.
Member of the F@ck EBAY Club

bob

too late to enter?

N64 is not in my collection, which is my favorite thing about it.

whisper2053

Already have Ys IV, but..

The N64 isn't the WiiU ;)
IMG
My Retro Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/whisper2053

BlueBMW

And the winner is clash!  Ive got your address already.

And galam, no N64 at all?  Awww :(

Whisper, I like the Wii U just fine... ;)

Tatsujin

Quote from: galam on 11/12/2013, 05:35 AMN64 is not in my collection, which is my favorite thing about it.
:lol:
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

whisper2053

Quote from: BlueBMW on 11/12/2013, 07:28 AMAnd the winner is clash!  Ive got your address already.

And galam, no N64 at all?  Awww :(

Whisper, I like the Wii U just fine... ;)
Just having a fun Blue, just think happy Duo thoughts and it will allll go away!
IMG
My Retro Gaming Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/whisper2053