The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

Storino the Homebrew Gouger

Started by VestCunt, 03/10/2014, 08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VestCunt

Time for this topic to get its own thread (from Turbo Gouging on Ebay pages 308-310).

Summary:
June 28 2012: Storino buys three copies of the Pier Solar Soundtrack and announces plans to resell at least one.

Sept. 5 2012: Storino buys one copy of independent developer Frozen Utopia's labor of love, Mysterious Song, for $40 upon release. He immediately whines about a cracked case, whines about it not being shrinkwrapped, says the reason he purchased it was because he thought it was shrinkwrapped, and he says he would have purchased addition copies if only it were shrinkwrapped, claiming "not everyone is a reseller." Despite these contradictory claims, FU rep Keranu immediately offers to mail Storino a free replacement copy.

Sept. 7 2012: CrackTiger points out that Storino is a self-admitted reseller. Storino says his Peir Solar comment was a joke and points to his ebay account (storino03) as proof of innocence.

Oct. 11 2013 - Jan. 5 2014: The endlessly-generous Frozen Utopia team sells their final copies of Mysterious Song to PCEFX members for $15 and, finally, $12.95.

March 9 2014: Believing the game is finally out of print, Storino lists a "technically brand new... first print run and quite rare" copy of Mysterious Song on ebay for $70. Unbeknownst to dumb shit Storino, there was only one print run and the "quite rare" game is still available for $40 from an authorized homebrew distributor.

March 10 2014: Shit hits the fan. Storino's PCEFX account is active, but he doesn't respond to the gouging thread. The ebay listing remains up, but the seller username suddenly changes from "storino03" to "pikachuwarrior," in an attempt to distance his PCEFX reputation and raffle credibility from nefarious gouging activities. Ebay seller feedback shows another $70 Mysterious Song listing that ended on March 9th. Even though the item was relisted and there's no possible way a buyer could have received same-day delivery, the buyer (e***a ( 634 ) left positive feedback for pikachuwarrior the same day the listing ended, showing that Storino has at least two ebay accounts, leaves positive feedback for himself, and fakes sales to legitimize high prices for anyone referencing ebay's sold listings or sites like pricecharting.com.

Feedback left on March 9th:
IMG

For an item that ended on March 9th:
IMG
Topic Adjourned.

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

CrackTiger

More proof of the intentional unnatural manipulation of the so-called "free market", that we too-often have to bring up to new waves of "collectors", who call us a bunch of paranoid crybabies who make up these stories because we're just jealous that we can't afford to collect Turbo games.

Don't forget his innocent response to Bernie:

QuoteHaha, relax. That's why the best offer is there lol. If I get 40 I'm happy. That's how much my wife paid. I know the author, nice guy. I just don't want to wind up getting it sold for .99 cents ya know? My neo xyx copy went for 20 bucks lol, but I guess that's auctions for ya.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Bernie

Quote from: CrackTiger on 03/10/2014, 08:54 PMMore proof of the intentional unnatural manipulation of the so-called "free market", that we too-often have to bring up to new waves of "collectors", who call us a bunch of paranoid crybabies who make up these stories because we're just jealous that we can't afford to collect Turbo games.

Don't forget his innocent response to Bernie:

QuoteHaha, relax. That's why the best offer is there lol. If I get 40 I'm happy. That's how much my wife paid. I know the author, nice guy. I just don't want to wind up getting it sold for .99 cents ya know? My neo xyx copy went for 20 bucks lol, but I guess that's auctions for ya.
That wasn't Storino that responded to that one.  That was the 100 dollar auction, Storino never bothered to answer me.  He just changed his eBay user ID, like the little pussy that he is. 

And this.
Quote"Shit hits the fan. Storino's PCEFX account is active, but he doesn't respond to the gouging thread. The ebay listing remains up, but the seller username suddenly changes from "storino03" to "pikachuwarrior," in an attempt to distance his PCEFX reputation and raffle credibility from nefarious gouging activities. Ebay seller feedback shows another $70 Mysterious Song listing that ended on March 9th. Even though the item was relisted and there's no possible way a buyer could have received same-day delivery, the buyer (e***a ( 634 ) left positive feedback for pikachuwarrior the same day the listing ended, showing that Storino has at least two ebay accounts, leaves positive feedback for himself, and fakes sales to legitimize high prices for anyone referencing ebay's sold listings or sites like pricecharting.com."
Technically, he can relist before the first buyer gets the original and leaves feedback.  if you have more than one, but only sell them one at a time, then you can immediately relist the other.  It lists reasons when you choose to do so, one of them being having multiples of the same item.  Either way. its a stupid thing to do.  Kinda gets under my skin.

Opethian

I noticed in his "what did you buy today" thread he never pays full price for any game. Wasn't aware of these shenanigans. nice sleuthing VestCunt. nothing worse than a shill bidder :(
IMG

Bernie

I honestly dont think he faked the auction.  When I was selling modded ps2 cards, I would just relist the same one over and over.  I beleive he really did sell if for 70, and has another to sell for the same. 

VestCunt

Storino's original listing went up on March 9th, 16:44 and ended seventeen minutes later, on March 9th, 17:01. Then the "buyer" left positive feedback an hour later, March 9th 17:55. Since there's no way anyone can receive a game that fast, the buyer account is obviously fake. Storino then immediately relisted the item, also at 17:55.
Topic Adjourned.

sirhcman

Quote from: Bernie on 03/10/2014, 09:19 PMI honestly dont think he faked the auction.  When I was selling modded ps2 cards, I would just relist the same one over and over.  I beleive he really did sell if for 70, and has another to sell for the same. 
He sold the game and 45 minutes later had positive feedback for the auction from the "purchaser".

EDIT: VestCunt beat me to it :)

PunkCryborg

His name is gone from the member list here

Bernie

Quote from: VestCunt on 03/10/2014, 09:24 PMStorino's original listing went up on March 9th, 16:44 and ended seventeen minutes later, on March 9th, 17:01. Then the "buyer" left positive feedback an hour later, March 9th 17:55. Since there's no way anyone can receive a game that fast, the buyer account is obviously fake. Storino then immediately relisted the item, also at 17:55.
ahhhh, I did not catch that!  Good eye sir!!

VestCunt

Yeah, it's safe to assume Storino will be creating a new PCEFX account. Beware selling to noobs from Milwaukee. Did anyone ever get his zip code?
Topic Adjourned.

Bernie

Quote from: VestCunt on 03/10/2014, 09:28 PMYeah, it's safe to assume Storino will be creating a new PCEFX account. Beware selling to noobs from Milwaukee. Did anyone ever get his zip code?
I will have to go back through my PayPal transactions.  I should have it. 

LostFlunky

Quote from: VestCunt on 03/10/2014, 09:24 PMStorino's original listing went up on March 9th, 16:44 and ended seventeen minutes later, on March 9th, 17:01. Then the "buyer" left positive feedback an hour later, March 9th 17:55. Since there's no way anyone can receive a game that fast, the buyer account is obviously fake. Storino then immediately relisted the item, also at 17:55.
The buyer also lives in Milwaukee - he could be Storino or he could have picked up the game.

VestCunt

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 03/10/2014, 09:31 PMThe buyer also lives in Milwaukee - he could be Storino or he could have picked up the game.
In less than an hour? And then they both immediately got on their computers to leave feedback and relist the game at the exact same minute (17:55)? Yeah, right.
Topic Adjourned.

seieienbu

Some fine internet detective work. This guy's a scumbag.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

OldRover

You guys are awesome. It's so great that people look out for their own around here. Mad respect. :D
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

sirhcman

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 03/10/2014, 09:31 PMThe buyer also lives in Milwaukee - he could be Storino or he could have picked up the game.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

CrackTiger

Quote from: PikachuWarrior on 04/26/2012, 05:03 PMRarity has two definitions. Sought after (high demand), and Hard to find/expensive (low supply).
Quote from: PikachuWarrior on 07/26/2012, 11:44 PMNo one said it was an investment, at least the way I look at it. I think of it as a hobby, something to display, like how people buy action figures, I do this. I don't even look at it as a "stock market investment". Shocking, I know.
Quote from: PikachuWarrior on 05/03/2012, 02:05 PMHe doesn't care. All he sees his dollar signs and the potential to gain profit from the cheap games he finds. Even if he bought that PC lot for $10 and you offered him $100, obviously he wouldn't take it. The potential profit isn't high enough in his eyes. Typical business mentality.

Works in his favor, but does nothing for the true gamer looking for X game.
Quote from: PikachuWarrior on 07/27/2012, 04:14 AM"Nobody is ever going to want that stuff more than you want it now, so you might as well just open it."

You're implying that if there is no market (people looking) for the games I have, then there is no point in keeping them sealed. I'm not selling them period regardless if it's desired or not.
Revealing a type of scam in the "Bad Turbob Buyers" thread:

Quote from: PikachuWarrior on 07/24/2012, 04:52 AMThat's how people get away with it. Sometimes in listings they will put "untested" or that they can't find a game or power cord to see if it turns on.
His opinion of the Turbo Gouging on Ebay thread, which recently revealed his scam:

Quote from: PikachuWarrior on 05/04/2012, 03:55 PMBest bet is to just delete the entire thread. We get the idea that there are collectors and resellers. Happens in all types of forums. Doesn't mean we have to actively fight for our stand and showcase it in a thread as this.
Quote from: PikachuWarrior on 05/23/2012, 01:51 PMI agree, the topic does seem a little self-righteous and only brings to light a problem that many may have not realized existed, but it's here now lol.
Quote from: PikachuWarrior on 05/23/2012, 01:21 PMHe's just feeling butt-hurt that he didn't do his research earlier and since he can't get his money back in the traditional sense, he wants to make his manhood feel better by ripping someone else off.
Quote from: PikachuWarrior on 05/23/2012, 06:30 PMWe need to keep these people in line. It's a natural cycle. One comes and goes, another takes his/her place.
In response to a thread about the Pricecharting site:

Quote from: PikachuWarrior on 05/31/2012, 03:53 PMRacketBoy's articles on rare TG/PCE games are interesting to read.
Foreshadowing:

Quote from: PikachuWarrior on 05/12/2012, 02:17 AMNo, it's not worth that much at all. It's one of those isolated auctions where the seller and buyer(s) probably know each other and are just drumming up attention. Goes for like 1/500th of the price (under $30 used).
Quote from: PikachuWarrior on 05/09/2012, 04:32 AMThe US version of the 3.0 card only goes for $130-180 complete. Sellers like to add fuel to the idea of an item being "rare" by putting fake supply numbers down. "Only 200 in existence!"
Quote from: PikachuWarrior on 05/22/2012, 04:56 PMWell, if they are selling, then obviously people are willing to pay whatever amount it sells for. Just saying.
Quote from: PikachuWarrior on 05/18/2012, 06:13 PMOn some games, I make a note next to the game for what price I paid. More like a means of checking what the current market value is online more than tracking gains/losses in % over a period of time.
Quote from: PikachuWarrior on 06/28/2012, 11:03 AMOh wow, usually when a game gets a lot of reprints/sales, you lower the price over time. In the case of Pier Solar, they increased the price, which is odd.

http://www.magicalgamefactory.com/en/shop/pier-solar_4/pier-solar_1/

Also the soundtrack was initially $25, now it's $35. Strange. Just came out O_o

http://www.magicalgamefactory.com/en/shop/pier-solar_4/pier-solar-ost_2/

A lot of people don't open their Pier Solar copies partially because they "don't have time to play it" (then why buy it in the first place?) and also because it's a homebrew and most likely destined to hike in price in the later years and become rare. Just check the forums, there are tons of people who still have the first posterity edition still sealed for whatever reasons unknown.
From the MSR is finished! thread:

Quote from: PikachuWarrior on 07/10/2012, 05:22 PMSo if I wanted to help out testing that version, I wouldn't be able to without donating? Just seeing, money's tight over here.
Opening post of his now locked thread titled: Hypothetical: Let's say you find a sealed Magical Chase at a store you worked...

Quoteat..., would you hide it and then buy it later? (This is taking into consideration that you can't buy/hide things during your shift) and that you are certain it will sell before your shift is over?

Would you risk your job over acquiring it?

Just seeing how far fans would go! Reply!
A later post of his in that same thread:

QuoteLet's face it, the other guy supposedly turns away from any profit because he has a "conscience". You're not participating or helping with gouging an item, but only you think you are. It's no skin off my back. People actively collect sealed games and simply opening it takes one away from however few are left. It's like collecting hot wheels cars. They are more desirable when still on the cardboard stock (as in still sealed).

As for the topic, I would weigh my options with rarity and the probability that I would ever find it again. If it's a low probability, I would keep it, because there are people who collect sealed games. Case closed. Doesn't make them any less of a fan of video games than people who play games. I wouldn't really call myself a hardcore sealed game fan either. Just look on Youtube.

You see people buying MULTIPLES of the same game, sometimes spending over $200 for a $50-60 retail game (If you bought one of them). It's insane. If you want an example of someone on Youtube, ask me here and I'll give a link!
Quote from: PikachuWarrior on 05/02/2012, 11:30 PMI collect games, as most of everyone else here, but also have a growing sealed game collection. I buy them more as a hobby and less to play them (and by play, I mean buying a second, used/cheap copy to play).

www.youtube.com/storino03

Subscribe! :)
+too many raffle entries to list.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

BlueBMW

Did the guy ever actually contribute a worthwhile post here?  All I ever saw of him was posts in the what did you buy today thread showing off whatever cheap games he picked up that day.

Douche...
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Mathius

Quote from: BlueBMW on 03/10/2014, 10:02 PMDid the guy ever actually contribute a worthwhile post here?  All I ever saw of him was posts in the what did you buy today thread showing off whatever cheap games he picked up that day.

Douche...
^^ This is what I was going to post but you beat me to it. Dammit Bemby!  :P

Opethian

I think that is all the posts I recognize. Some mod should change his superman avatar to something more fitting.

/rotphungte/Year Tags/flippin_zps8a07e365.png
IMG

PunkCryborg

jeffhlewis

Hey, not all of us in Milwaukee are bad!

Tatsujin

what a frawdy clown!!

never liked him from the very beginning. too awkward and idiotic behavior he had.

very well done VestCunt  =D&gt;
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Mathius

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 03/10/2014, 11:10 PMHey, not all of us in Milwaukee are bad!
I can attest to that. :) All peeps I have met up there have been ultra cool.

Tatsujin

I know that nectarsis is from Mil, and that says a lot about good peeps in here coming from there :)
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

FiftyQuid

Quote from: The Old Rover on 03/10/2014, 09:46 PMYou guys are awesome. It's so great that people look out for their own around here. Mad respect. :D
Yeah, I have to agree.  I have never seen self-policing anywhere like I do here.  There are too many coincidences with these eBay sales.  All of it is incriminating.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

MotherGunner

I have never heard of this Gran Storino.  Good ole Vest taking care of business.
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

chany60126

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 03/10/2014, 09:25 PMHis name is gone from the member list here
And nothing of value was lost! :D

PunkCryborg

I watched one of his youtube videos of his game pick ups and man this guy is so obsessed with money he spends down to the penny on games.
I pretty much ignored most of his posts because all they were for the most part were game pick ups from the goodwill with out pics and mostly junk. I thought it was pretty tacky that le listed prices for everything he bought. Who does that? lol good riddance

NecroPhile

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 03/10/2014, 09:25 PMHis name is gone from the member list here
Mwuhahahaha!  What a chickenshit d-bag.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

bob

wow.
wonder when he got the ax

NecroPhile

I'm sure he left of his own accord.

bob

^^ i assume the same thing.  that would have been REAL quick for mods to dump him.

jperryss

Weird. Doesn't look like he's banned as his profile still exists.

PunkCryborg

Xak#2 still has a profile even though he was banned so I don't think that meens much. He probably just deleted his account because there was really no reason for a mode to ban his account.

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=5737

bob

i never really paid attention to him, but skimming his posts, its obnoxious how he keeps talking about buying multiples of everything from different sites and then posting the "edition number"

Tatsujin

Quote from: NecroPhile on 03/11/2014, 10:18 AMI'm sure he left of his own accord.
on what you can let one go!!

chany60126

Quote from: PikachuWarrior on 05/02/2012, 11:30 PMI collect games, as most of everyone else here, but also have a growing sealed game collection. I buy them more as a hobby and less to play them (and by play, I mean buying a second, used/cheap copy to play).

www.youtube.com/storino03

Subscribe! :)
We should totally berate him on his Youtube channel.  :twisted:

PCEngineHell

2nd ebay account is probably a friend of his. Only other thing it could be is a local transaction of some sort that it was decided would be documented on ebay. This situation is unlikely given how fast feedback was left, but otherwise, I have handled local sales this way myself. Had semi-local and out of state buyers before who did not want to pick up items in person, and opted for shipping, and wanted extra protection/documentation regarding the purchase. So I would list the sale as a ebay auction with a bin and they would nab it immediately. I cant imagine too many people using this method of documenting a sale though besides myself.

At any rate, don't know the guy, don't know his situation or motivations. I'd say just put him on a public black list as a part time reseller for massive profits and leave it at that. I wouldn't say the guy has made this a career or anything. Not enough to make a living off of anyway with only 47 sales in one year, most of which are normal looking.  For all we know he has run into financial issues or has a nagging wife laying down the law. He could be one of those compulsive buyers that often spends more then he actually has in his budget. Could even be he owes a lot of taxes, it being tax time and all, and now the tax man is there to get his due. People tend to do funny things when in financial straits.

Also, while nailing him to the wall, why not crucify this guy too? Between the two I would think this guy deserves the witch hunt more.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mysterious-Song-RPG-Turbografx-CD-Turbo-DUO-PC-Engine-Read-description-/281281995009?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item417db6a101

Mathius

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 03/11/2014, 11:09 PMAlso, while nailing him to the wall, why not crucify this guy too? Between the two I would think this guy deserves the witch hunt more.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mysterious-Song-RPG-Turbografx-CD-Turbo-DUO-PC-Engine-Read-description-/281281995009?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item417db6a101
Why do all eBay sellers always state that their game is their personal copy? I doubt he played more than 10 minutes of the game at most.

jeffhlewis

Made it about 2 minutes on that first video...what the hell is the point of buying sealed games if you're also buying a bunch of loose garbage? consistency, people.

Also - Pandora's Tower "sealed" heh

Tatsujin

OldRover

Mike, the second guy doesn't appear to be a part of the community. I think that's what people are most upset about... that storino, for whatever it was worth, was a part of this community and is trying to scalp something from another one of the community. I'd say that the outrage was somewhat justified.

The second guy set a high bid price, but as alluded to in another post, said he would gladly sell it for $40, the original purchase price. The high bid price is apparently to scare off the lowballers, or so says the auction description. He is either not a member of this community, or is keeping his mouth shut to avoid the public lynching storino got.

I think it's safe to say that people on this forum hate gouging, and the circumstances of this particular case just magnify it many times over.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Arkhan Asylum

selling homebrew for > original price = dumb.

If I ever see any of you bitch tits selling Insanity for more than you paid, I'll cut someone.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

PCEngineHell

Quote from: The Old Rover on 03/12/2014, 12:44 AMMike, the second guy doesn't appear to be a part of the community. I think that's what people are most upset about... that storino, for whatever it was worth, was a part of this community and is trying to scalp something from another one of the community. I'd say that the outrage was somewhat justified.

The second guy set a high bid price, but as alluded to in another post, said he would gladly sell it for $40, the original purchase price. The high bid price is apparently to scare off the lowballers, or so says the auction description. He is either not a member of this community, or is keeping his mouth shut to avoid the public lynching storino got.

I think it's safe to say that people on this forum hate gouging, and the circumstances of this particular case just magnify it many times over.
That sounds like a lot of speculation on the guying selling it for $100.....  I honestly would not be surprised if the seller is from here. And at any rate, if he accepts any dollar amount over the normal going rate via best offer, then he is a gouger, correct? SO I guess it goes back to this, do you like the easy witch hunts where it's all handed to you, or the hard ones, where you have to actually dig deep to find out who it is? The guy listing it for $100 is clearly doing worse then Storino is in the price gouging, so why is no one hounding him just as much, if not more so (if they are somewhere else on the forum, forgive my ignorance, it's pretty hard keeping up with all the gouger witch hunts these days)?

DragonmasterDan

I never realized the extent of what this guy was doing.

Wow, just wow.
--DragonmasterDan

NecroPhile

With the hundreds of witch hunts and subsequent stake burnings, we've not had time to check with our NSA contacts to find out the name/address/ssn of seagullzero.  Give us time.

BlueBMW

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 03/12/2014, 02:01 AMselling homebrew for > original price = dumb.

If I ever see any of you bitch tits selling Insanity for more than you paid, I'll cut someone.
I think Ill sell my signed insanity for zomg rarez moneys now.  I wanna see someone get knifed.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Sparky

I am not surprised to here about Storino, as there was some fuckery years back where he was publicly Ignored here for some time and don't remember the details but I always remember a douchebag :).

I will check my records as well if he bought a set of stickers off me, I may have da zip.
I won't post any personal info as that's not cool.