@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

FS: Laseractive PACs, Jamma Sega Genesis ALL SOLD

Started by BlueBMW, 03/30/2014, 09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBMW

Everything is sold!

Hey guys.  Looking to unload some extra stuffs here.

Jamma Sega Genesis
  $???  Offer?  I dont know what something like this is worth.

I believe RobIvy built this one.  Seems to be set up only for one player.  Sound volume is controlled by the volume slider on the console.  Also has cable to plug in and power a model 1 Sega CD off of the same Jamma connection.  Doesnt work on my supergun but worked great in my cab.

/Jamma_Gen3_zpsb0877fd0.jpg

/ba457960-4571-41c4-b5ef-c0858ceb610c_zps8a271e80.jpg

Laseractive PAC-N1 (PC Engine)  $300

Fully recapped and in good condition.  You know you want it... :)

Laseractive PAC-S10 (Sega Genesis)  $150

Not recapped but I inspected the caps and found very little sign of leakage (YET!)  Would actually be an easy one to recap because of the lack of corrosion.  Works fine, but do get it recapped someday...

/Pacz_zps113640d0.jpg

Inside the PAC-N1:

/PACN1_zps875361ff.jpg

Inside the PAC-S10:

/SegaPac1_zps006eaca2.jpg
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Bernie

BlueBMW

Extras :D  I've got my own set of Laseractive PACs still.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

hoobs88

1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

BlueBMW

I used to, but no longer.  It was a bit redundant and the money was better spent elsewhere.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

BlueBMW

I thought youd like that tats hehe.   I even caught the pic with the BMW drone car in view.

esteban

Quote from: BlueBMW on 03/31/2014, 08:01 AMI thought youd like that tats hehe.   I even caught the pic with the BMW drone car in view.
Perfect.  :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

I still want ze PACs and an LA when it's ready!  You no wanna sell to corn eaters?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

BlueBMW

Haha ol corn fed boyz.  I dont mind selling them to ya its just a matter of getting fixed laseractive systems.  Im pulling them out to see what I can do.

NecroPhile

I'll still take the PACs, even if you don't have an LA available.  I'll get one eventually, even if I have to drive to CO and steal xele's spare.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

BigusSchmuck

I really wants the pc engine pac but my wife would kill me if I blew $300 on one. Maybe when I get my tax return..

BlueBMW