Do you plan on buying Atlantean on a card?

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 04/21/2014, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernie

Quote from: VestCunt on 08/08/2014, 11:56 AM
Quote from: The Old Rover on 08/07/2014, 03:14 AMI have no interest in a pirated ROM.
I plan to collect both the official ROM and the pirated ROM so I have a complete set.
LOL.  I understand the ones that get the ROM will have it personalized somehow to identify the owner/buyer..  Unless Ark was just pulling my leg. 

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Bernie on 08/08/2014, 12:09 PM
Quote from: The Old Rover on 08/07/2014, 03:14 AMI have no interest in a pirated ROM.
I plan to collect both the official ROM and the pirated ROM so I have a complete set.
LOL.  I understand the ones that get the ROM will have it personalized somehow to identify the owner/buyer..  Unless Ark was just pulling my leg. 
Oh no, it definitely will.

I'll probably put BERNIE'S PEEPEE TOUCHING EDITION on the title screen of yours.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

FiftyQuid

I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Mathius

Is there going to be any difference in packaging between US and Japanese?

NightWolve

Heh-heh.

_Paul

Quote from: Mathius on 08/08/2014, 06:41 PMIs there going to be any difference in packaging between US and Japanese?
No