@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Do you plan on buying Atlantean on a card?

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 04/21/2014, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

NO PREORDERS EVER BECAUSE NO.

Those of you who got Protocards get first crack at the stuff.   and then the rest of you goons, in a First Come, First Serve kind of fashion.

Some of you will be hosed on batch #1.   Yes, this sucks.  But, welcome to slow ass 3D printing/hand assembling/etc.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Nulltard on 06/30/2014, 06:05 PM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 06/30/2014, 06:02 PMSome of you will be hosed on batch #1.
Hosed? All over our faces?
yes.   Fresh Atlantean secretion, all over your lips.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Mathius

Why am I hungry for Red Lobster all of a sudden?

FiftyQuid

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 06/30/2014, 06:02 PMSome of you will be hosed on batch #1.   Yes, this sucks.  But, welcome to slow ass 3D printing/hand assembling/etc.
I had still better get a rubber dildo in the mail you promised me.  Or at least a vagina moulded by Jenna Jameson.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

esteban

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 07/01/2014, 01:05 PM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 06/30/2014, 06:02 PMSome of you will be hosed on batch #1.   Yes, this sucks.  But, welcome to slow ass 3D printing/hand assembling/etc.
I had still better get a rubber dildo in the mail you promised me.  Or at least a vagina moulded by Jenna Jameson.
As far as I am concerned, a dildo is a billion times less nasty than a rubber vagina. TAKE THE DILDO.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TheClash603

Quote from: esteban on 07/02/2014, 03:45 AM
Quote from: FiftyQuid on 07/01/2014, 01:05 PM
As far as I am concerned, a dildo is a billion times less nasty than a rubber vagina. TAKE THE DILDO.
Would your wife be more appauld if she walked in on you using the dildo or rubber vagina?  That is the true test of nasty.

FiftyQuid

I think she'd be more disappointed if she walked in and I was using the dildo on the rubber vagina.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: TheClash603 on 07/02/2014, 08:09 AMWould your wife be more appauld if she walked in on you using the dildo or rubber vagina?  That is the true test of nasty.
A question for the ages...

Choose rubber vagina, though... Could just say you're cleaning your gear.
IMG

_Paul

Hey, here's an EXCLUSIVE look at the opening sequence to Atlantean.

LostFlunky

Quote from: guest on 07/03/2014, 12:48 PMHey, here's an EXCLUSIVE look at the opening sequence to Atlantean.
Coming along nicely!  When can I preorder?

Mathius

It's like Futurama mixed with some Spongebob thrown in. Brilliant!

FiftyQuid

Quote from: guest on 07/03/2014, 12:48 PMHey, here's an EXCLUSIVE look at the opening sequence to Atlantean.
Can't believe I clicked that link so quickly.  I'm sure my computer has a virus now.

HailingTheThings

Can't find a funny pic? Why not Zoidberg? lol
IMG

Everblue

Is it ok to ask on topic questions :P

1. What will the price be?
2. Will the Hucard be compatible with Japanese or US machines?

Arkhan Asylum

They'll be 60$ + Shipping
You tell us what region you want the card burned for.

Psycho Punch

Arkhan a little curiosity: is the ROM chip one time programmable, flash, or whatever else?
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 07/13/2014, 03:20 PMArkhan a little curiosity: is the ROM chip one time programmable, flash, or whatever else?
BITCH I AINT TELLIN YOU SECRETS.

Technically it's reflashable, if you like, MacGyver a connector and all of that to do it.

_Paul

And it's packed full to the brim with no room to spare.

_Paul

Here's the new advertising campaign

IMG

Elder

esteban

Psycho Punch

esteban

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: esteban on 07/17/2014, 07:19 AM
Quote from: Psycho Punch on 07/17/2014, 06:45 AM
Quote from: esteban on 07/17/2014, 12:14 AMBetter than Deep Blue
heresy
Possibly better than Deep Blue.
BITCH THEM IS FIGHTING WORDS.

This game is basically Deep Blue Part 2.

Mathius

Psycho Punch

Ok, so you are doing this for the benefit of the community and not for profit?

So basically you are selling away roms for completion of CIC atlantean for small cost?? Troll or not, whatever u wanna call it. You have been exposed.

You must be Jesus since u are giving away "for small cost" merchandise.

You don't like me? I can go away. Just ask nicely.

Mathius

Huh? Color me confused and slightly out of the loop.

synbiosfan

Quote from: Mathius on 07/17/2014, 08:33 PMHuh? Color me confused and slightly out of the loop.
Me too. I asked about buying the rom before the huey on page 17. Arkhan mentioned it was a possibility nothing else.

OldMan

Dunno why, don't care, but its a copy-paste of https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=16533.msg358855#msg358855.

Same sort of reply here, too. Go Away. Far, Far away. Please.

Arkhan Asylum

Some people want to buy the ROM or at least have one with the purchase of the card so they can put the ROM on a flashcard.

This is useful for cases where they buy a PCE card, but only have a USA Express and want to take it somewhere.

If you buy the ROM and later go to buy the card, the ROM purchase price is removed from how much you owe for the card.

If you buy the ROM and never buy the card, you're probably an idiot.

These things glow in the dark.

esteban

ALL OF MY HUCARDS GLOW IN THE DARK.

Seriously, though, I can't wait to play this in my Express.  :pcgs:

Psycho Punch

Before someone thinks I'm a dick, my previous message was a copy paste from tommy's post in the keith courage box thread.

Opethian

IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 07/18/2014, 06:26 AMBefore someone thinks I'm a dick, my previous message was a copy paste from tommy's post in the keith courage box thread.
You're a Japanese Telephone Dick, but are you better than Deep Blue?

Arkhan Asylum

ahaha.  DEEP AND DICK IN THE SAME SENTENCE.  YEAHHHHHHAAA

HailingTheThings

IMG

VestCunt

Say, how much is all of this going to cost? Because I don't have any money.
Topic Adjourned.

Psycho Punch

synbiosfan

Quote from: VestCunt on 07/18/2014, 08:24 PMSay, how much is all of this going to cost? Because I don't have any money.
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 07/13/2014, 11:13 AMThey'll be 60$ + Shipping
You tell us what region you want the card burned for.
8)

VestCunt

Topic Adjourned.

esteban

VestCunt

Will the ROM load off my MB128?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Topic Adjourned.

_Paul

NecroPhile

Can someone pass me a tissue?  I just had an accident in my pants.

Psycho Punch

Arkhan Asylum

esteban

Quote from: guest on 07/22/2014, 03:56 PMTurboExpress.jpg
Can someone translate this for folks who don't have Facebook? (Me)

thank you  :pcgs:

NightWolve

Quote from: esteban on 07/23/2014, 12:44 AMCan someone translate this for folks who don't have Facebook? (Me)

thank you  :pcgs:

If this shows up for ya:
TurboExpress.jpg