ART CONTEST #1 - Winners! (Obey Your Homebrew)

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 05/20/2014, 09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Nulltard

Welcome to Art Contest #1 Votestravaganza!

Art Contest #1's theme was to make a mashup of something PCE/TurboGrafx related and a famous celebrity or forum user. We had 10 participants honor our homebrew scene by submitting a total of 13 masterpieces for your enjoyment. Only 4 will walk away with goodies, the rest will bring dishonor to their family.

You decide their fate!

Each user will be permitted up to 3 votes which may be changed at any time.  This will let you vote for your favorite, and then if your 2nd favorite isn't getting the love it deserves you can throw it a vote, and so on...  Since some people submitted more than one work of art, only the highest-voted submission will be eligible for a prize.  I will keep the poll open until June 15th.

Prizes

• First Place
    • First Dibs on Homebrew Prize Pool
    • Choice of Autographed "Evo Cho Aniki" portrait or 2.5x3.5 Turbo Express Picture Frame
    • 5x TurboGrafx Box Protectors
    • Turbo Duo Bumper Sticker
    • Surprise Prize!
    • 5-pack of Seymour Onion Hu Sleeves
    • TTI Zonk Stickers
    • "Grimm" Business Card (Mysterious Song)

• Second Place
    • Second Dibs on Homebrew Prize Pool
    • Leftover Autographed "Evo Cho Aniki" or 2.5x3.5 Turbo Express Picture Frame
    • TTI Zonk Stickers

• Third Place
    • Third Choice from Homebrew Prize Pool
    • TTI Zonk Stickers

• Honorable Mention
    • Whatever is left from Homebrew Prize Pool
    • TTI Zonk Stickers

Homebrew Prize Pool

• Lucretia (Preorder)
  • Meteor Blaster DX
  • Meteor Blaster DX (Original Case Art)
  • Implode

Special thanks to Mindrec for helping to make the prize pool a bit sweeter for participants.
*Evo Cho Aniki is not eligible to win a prize... don't freak! I'm not trying to win my own contest, just bored and put it up there to see if it'd get any votes.
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

PunkCryborg

Miley
Obeygrafx Galaga/Nulltard Avatar Mashup"
Guyjins Tennokoe clear

PunkCryborg

Quote from: Nulltard on 06/04/2014, 02:44 PM
Quote from: PunkCryborg on 06/04/2014, 02:42 PMMiley
Obeygrafx Galaga/Nulltard Avatar Mashup"
Guyjins Tennokoe clear
I will end you.
IMG

dude you can't expect me to actually read all that and following instructions
geez

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Nulltard on 06/04/2014, 05:33 PMA new challenger appears!

Esteban made a last minute submission; self portrait with Kato & Ken (or is it JJ & Jeff?)

art_esteban_2_l.webp
Wow, that looks really good, but what is going on there exactly?

Is he like asking them out on a double date? :3
IMG

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Nulltard on 06/04/2014, 05:33 PMA new challenger appears!

Esteban made a last minute submission; self portrait with Kato & Ken (or is it JJ & Jeff?)
Hmm this is familiar... wait a minute STOP CHEATING ESTEBAN  :evil:

:lol:
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

I am totally cheating, and sadly, recycling old crap on the forums is my modus operandi. I have no shame. :pcds:

IMG

Honestly, I felt the pressure of my competition and my Wozniak+ShrinkyDink necklace seemed lame in comparison to the other entries.

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

CrackTiger

Is it too late to sneak in a last minute entry? I just finished this off late last 1991.

IMG

I already voted for estebanlegrafx (among others) :P
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Psycho Punch

By the way Nulltard, the larger Xena Valis picture doesn't open... 404
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

slinkyturd

70/95 US Turbochips

roflmao

Is the voting closed?  Am I le dumb?  I can't figure out how to cast my votes...  ](*,)

roflmao

I haven't voted and never saw the check boxes - only the results.  Maybe I did vote and I was so inebriated that I don't remember, but it's not likely. :P  Didn't you mention you could change your votes until a certain date anyway?

roflmao

HailingTheThings

ahhh blunders be happennnning, oh no lol :3
IMG

roflmao

HOORAY BEER!  I wish I remembered who I voted for. :)

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 06/09/2014, 11:31 PMHOORAY BEER!  I wish I remembered who I voted for. :)
Butts and Boobs, perhaps? *hiccup*
IMG

roflmao

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 06/10/2014, 12:33 AM
Quote from: guest on 06/09/2014, 11:31 PMHOORAY BEER!  I wish I remembered who I voted for. :)
Butts and Boobs, perhaps? *hiccup*
I'd vote for that for a dollar!

NecroPhile

My votes went to Richard Simmons, Tennokoe clears, and fingerpaint Galaga.  Good lulz here.  Y'all deserve a pat on the back.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

JoshTurboTrollX

What did I win?  A 6 pack of O'Douls?  Sweet!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NightWolve

Damn, how could I miss such a great thread ? Good thing you bumped it in Fighting Street. Well, I'm gonna have to vote for the Miley Cyrus one. ;)

Reminds me:
MileySquareTwerk.jpg

slinkyturd

70/95 US Turbochips

Sparky

I want to do stickers for bonk pissing on Nintendo.. I voted god damn it, geez!

DeshDildo

Quote from: guest on 06/13/2014, 11:11 PMI want to do stickers for bonk pissing on Nintendo.. I voted god damn it, geez!
YES!
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

Elder

Vote posted.  Good luck to all those who entered.

rag-time4

I voted for Esteban's JJ and Jeff meets River City Ransom mashup! Great artwork and game idea all rolled into one!  :idea:

Also: I found this poll in fighting street.

HailingTheThings

IMG

HailingTheThings

OMG, I totally thought Esteban was gonna take me there for a while. mewmewmew

Thank you to Nulltard for putting on an amazing raffle and thanks to everyone that participated and actually voted, you guys are super. Yay!

I totally call the Lucretia Preorder. :3
IMG

esteban

STATUS: I am not worthy to be alongside the other entrants, but I will gladly accept gifts.  :pcgs:

ALSO: I already own mindrec's releases (they are worthy of purchase simply for the soundtracks, by the way), so I'll pass those along to the other folks.  IMG

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Nulltard on 06/16/2014, 09:28 AMHailing doesn't want the box protectors; have you any interest in those, Esteban? If not, then I guess they go to Desh or Punch.

Also, Hailing, since Esteban is passing on the mindrec game, do you want one of them or are they, too, going to be deferred to 3rd & 4th place prizes?
Well damn, if Mister Esteban doesn't want one I guess I'll take a Meteor Blaster DX... with the original case art?

*head explodes*

I think I just pissed happiness. :3
IMG

esteban

Yeah, I'm curious about the box protectors, so I'll grab them.