OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Raffle: New game raffle 5, Fast Five: AND THE WINNER IS:

Started by jelloslug, 06/29/2014, 06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jelloslug

Elder

IMG

Up for raffle is a brand new sealed copy of Davis Cup Tennis. What can I say, at least is looks better than World Class Tennis.  Same deal as the others: You MUST open it an play it and a video of the defiling would be great.  After that you can do with it what you wish. This auction is open to anyone (that I deem fit, even the people that have not coughed up a video of them opening their free game).  Now is your chance to open your very own new game so enter your name early and often.

IMG

Chumps that are in:

Nulltard
cr8zykuban0
Desh
Elder
Gentlegamer
DarkKobold
EvilEvoIX
JoshTurboTrollX-16
420GOAT
sosoyo180
Bake
warpig227

esteban

I had a lot of fun playing this back in the day. If you like, play your own music to accompany this game (it just has sound effects, but REALLY WONDERFUL sound effects that are perfect, as far as I am concerned).

I felt that this game was one of the few sports games (outside of Baseball and Golf) that I genuinely enjoyed.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

jelloslug

Quote from: Nulltard on 06/29/2014, 06:22 PMIn like sin!

(Btw, sent you a pm of my work in progress for the vid... sorry for the delay!)
Your not the only one....

cr8zykuban0

DeshDildo

"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

Elder

Gentlegamer

I've never opened a new TG-16 game before, I'd like to experience it.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

DildoKKKobold

For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Dicer

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

JoshTurboTrollX

A game about Cups!!/?  Count me in!

Congrats on the fine gesture and +1 TurboKarma to all!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

sosoyo180

12 hard black inches of pure fun, the TurboGrafx 16.

Bake

warpig227

would like to be added ! love the mindless tg sports games lol

Bardoly

Don't sign me up, as I already have this game, but kudos to you for this raffle!

jelloslug

The drawing will be soon!  Get your entries in before the rush!

jelloslug

jelloslug

jelloslug

DildoKKKobold

Lucky #7! I win... some luck. Maybe jelloslug will write me a fortune cookie.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Elder

Awesome!  First time I've ever won a raffle.  As for the stiff competition for the unboxing, there is NO competition whatsoever.  I'll do the video as promised, but Nulltard is the man, I've got no skills like that.  I mean let's face it, how can anyone top that, or even coming in second.  What I will do though is post the 'boring' unboxing video on my channel so hopefully more people find these awesome forums, and the kick ass people who take part here.  Maybe I can piece something creative together ;)

Thanks again Jelloslug :)

jelloslug

Quote from: Nulltard on 07/07/2014, 04:45 PM
Quote from: jelloslug on 07/07/2014, 03:54 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 07/07/2014, 03:52 PM'gratz, elder! :D
He has some stiff competition for the opening video.  :D
Technically, mine isn't an opening video (yet). :lol:  But if you do have an opening video raffle/contest, the prize should definitely be a sealed magical chaise!
shipping would be a bitch.

IMG

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

cr8zykuban0