Atlantean Full Trailer

Started by _Paul, 08/02/2014, 07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Paul

Online orders are coming soon!

wildfruit

turbokon

Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Mishran

That looks and sounds absolutely amazing guys. Awesome job!

touko

Excellent,and speed has been increased.

TheClash603

Wow, that looks great!  Can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

Based on what I am looking at, the screen scrolls automatically during boss fights, but the player controls the screen during traditional Defender-like sections?  That is a really cool addition!

_Paul

Quote from: TheClash603 on 08/02/2014, 03:07 PMWow, that looks great!  Can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

Based on what I am looking at, the screen scrolls automatically during boss fights, but the player controls the screen during traditional Defender-like sections?  That is a really cool addition!
Yep it's auto scroll on the bosses and minefield sections.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: TheClash603 on 08/02/2014, 03:07 PMWow, that looks great!  Can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

Yeah I basically inadvertently wrote two shooter engines in one... lol.

NO.  THIS DOESN'T MEAN I AM WRITING A DEAD MOON SEQUEL NEXT.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

HailingTheThings

Looks awesome!

Quote from: guest on 08/02/2014, 06:14 PM

This definitely means that you are in fact writing a Dead Moon sequel next, right? lol
IMG

TheClash603

Your engine is already 2/3 of the way to Deep Blue because of water, forget about Dead Moon.

ccovell

That would mean Fantasy Zone did as well.  Which it didn't.

But anyway, great-looking game!

Dicer

Looks fantastic, I can't wait to eventually get my hands on one.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: TheClash603 on 08/02/2014, 06:52 PM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 08/02/2014, 06:14 PM

Your engine is already 2/3 of the way to Deep Blue because of water, forget about Dead Moon.
DEEPER BLUE!

Quote from: ccovell on 08/02/2014, 07:38 PM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 08/02/2014, 06:14 PM

That would mean Fantasy Zone did as well.  Which it didn't.

But anyway, great-looking game!
...That's different, because it runs differently under the covers *and* play-wise.   What I said about my own game I wrote has nothing to do with Fantasy Zone.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

ParanoiaDragon

Question, probably a dumb question, but, are we going to see a post about ordering here on the forums, or are we going to be contacted individually?  I just fear missing out on the first batch.
IMG

TurboXray

Just checked out the trailer. Looks awesome!

munchiaz

looks really good. That theme is stuck in my head now

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 08/03/2014, 01:22 AMQuestion, probably a dumb question, but, are we going to see a post about ordering here on the forums, or are we going to be contacted individually?  I just fear missing out on the first batch.
The first available mess post Protocard is going to be mentioned here first so you goons have first crack.

but I suggest checking daily because the post is going to be going up in the next few days most likely.

ParanoiaDragon

Yeah, I'm here daily, but occasionally I have a rough day or 3 from work, etc., so I end up just going to bed when I get home. :P
IMG

CrackTiger

Nice to see the variety of backgrounds and boss fights. Looks to be as much of an improvement over the inspiration as Pyramid Plunder. :)

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 08/03/2014, 01:22 AMQuestion, probably a dumb question, but, are we going to see a post about ordering here on the forums, or are we going to be contacted individually?  I just fear missing out on the first batch.
Everyone else already received the PMs about ordering. I guess you just didn't make the cut.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

johnnymad

Great job. Looks amazing!

FiftyQuid

Looks awesome!  I saw myself blow up multiple times throughout the trailer.  Go left!  Death.  Go right!  Game over.  LOL.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: CrackTiger on 08/03/2014, 08:15 PMEveryone else already received the PMs about ordering. I guess you just didn't make the cut.
No they didn't.   Only the Protocard winners have received any actual payment information.

The rest of you goons have to wait until I make sure those get mailed out safely this week.

Elder

Quote from: guest on 08/04/2014, 04:49 AMNo they didn't.   Only the Protocard winners have received any actual payment information.

The rest of you goons have to wait until I make sure those get mailed out safely this week.
Haha, us goons are waiting patiently :)

NecroPhile

Shut up and take my already sent money!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: NecroPhile on 08/04/2014, 12:51 PMShut up and take my already sent money!
AW YEAH.  BICH.

I hope you knobs like my goofy trinket I threw in.

I dropped a hint about it at one point but nobody caught it.

NecroPhile

Ziploc baggie full of shaved pubes?

Opethian

dna sample for authenticity
IMG

DeshDildo

Quote from: guest on 08/04/2014, 12:59 PMZiploc baggie full of shaved pubes?
It's worse then that.  You'd better bust out all of your cool slammers.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Desh on 08/04/2014, 02:37 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 08/04/2014, 12:59 PMZiploc baggie full of shaved pubes?
It's worse then that.  You'd better bust out all of your cool slammers.
yeah dude.   I SAID IT WOULD BE A SLAMMIN' TIME. 

Opethian

IMG

Ayce

Reminds me of Defender... can't wait to see it first hand.

Arkhan Asylum

I forgot something with all of this going on.

THE COBBWEB HAS BEEN DESTROYED.

Bonus Cool Points to anyone who understands me.

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: guest on 08/03/2014, 08:15 PMNice to see the variety of backgrounds and boss fights. Looks to be as much of an improvement over the inspiration as Pyramid Plunder. :)

Everyone else already received the PMs about ordering. I guess you just didn't make the cut.
Doh, you had me bummed for a second! :D
IMG

OldRover

Nice! Awesome trailer and this game looks like a blast to play (no pun intended). Smashing job y'all. :D
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

OldRover

Quote from: guest on 08/05/2014, 12:59 AMI forgot something with all of this going on.

Oh sheesh, did that motherfucker bother you about publishing this game?
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: The Old Rover on 08/05/2014, 02:00 PM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 08/05/2014, 12:59 AMI forgot something with all of this going on.

Oh sheesh, did that motherfucker bother you about publishing this game?
No, but he did claim at one point that he was the only person who was capable of doing something like this, because his heads so far up his own ass, he can see his lunch.

Ayce

Let me just say how cool it is that this was done on a card rather than CD. I think that really ups the excitement of this game for me.

gameofyou

Hey dude, congrats on Atlantean getting an article in Retrogamer Magazine(load 132).  I'll try to post a better photo when I get home.

Better picture:  http://www.gamingenterprisesinc.com/temp/retro1.jpg

_Paul

Arkhan Asylum

Psycho Punch

This thumb sized picture makes me MAD
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Arkhan Asylum

YEAH BRO DO YOU EVEN SCANS.

What magaiznefaesfzefnze is that again?   I want whatever the fuck it be.

gameofyou

Lol, I was out of town & couldn't figure out how to upload a larger image on my tiny IPhone.
Here is the article:
http://www.gamingenterprisesinc.com/temp/retro1.jpg

And here is the magazine cover:
http://www.gamingenterprisesinc.com/temp/retro2.jpg

I would track it down & put the article in a frame.  That's what I did when they had a small article on the Saturn DataLink.  And you got a whole frikkin page!!!

Arkhan Asylum

Is that issue 12 of Retro Gamer?

NecroPhile

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: NecroPhile on 09/08/2014, 11:04 AM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 09/07/2014, 07:52 PMIs that issue 12 of Retro Gamer?
Yeah, that one.  Not sure why my phone auto corrected to 12.  fuck phones.

I ordered one yesterday.  MY BODY ISR EDY