ATLANTEAN ORDERING INFORMATION (not til Friday)

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 08/06/2014, 02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synbiosfan

It's like you killed your thread with that comment :lol:

Beware Arkhan's wrath peasants!

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

o.pwuaioc

synbiosfan

MrFulci

Arkhan,

I have a question, those who don't make the first round, will you send e-mails to those folks letting them know they didn't make the list for the first batch, and also when they can expect the next batch to be available for sale?

"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

Opethian

if you don't get a paypal invoice you didn't make the cut
IMG

MrFulci

Quote from: Opethian on 08/08/2014, 09:50 PMif you don't get a paypal invoice you didn't make the cut
I read that part, but I'm curious if Arkhan will send a boiler-plate type e-mail to the others, so that way there aren't other posts here, "Did I make it", etc. So people aren't wondering, such as myself.

"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

Arkhan Asylum

yeah once I sort this trainwreck out after eating and touching myself, I'm going to tell people who didn't make it, that they have to wait.

and then I pack/ship/slash my wrists

and then, I do the ROM thing!
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Dicer

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 08/08/2014, 09:56 PMyeah once I sort this trainwreck out after eating and touching myself, I'm going to tell people who didn't make it, that they have to wait.

and then I pack/ship/slash my wrists

and then, I do the ROM thing!
Awesome, glad to see all the support coming out for this...and I hope it prompts more development, once the dust settles of course

:dance:

FiftyQuid

Quote from: MrFulci on 08/08/2014, 09:39 PMArkhan,

I have a question, those who don't make the first round, will you send e-mails to those folks letting them know they didn't make the list for the first batch, and also when they can expect the next batch to be available for sale?

Arkhan, I took the liberty of writing the rejection letter for you;

Dear FUCK-o,

YOU GET FUCK ALL.  I've put you on short end of my DICK stick.  LUTZ.

Love,
Arkhan

I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

ParanoiaDragon

GAH, the dolphin won't let me order, since I don't have an email client set up!  I haven't used Outlook in years, I wouldn't even know where to begin to set it up with my Hotmail, yahoo, or gmail accounts, & would prefer not to.  I'll try sending Ark a PM. :/
IMG

Dicer

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 08/08/2014, 10:55 PMGAH, the dolphin won't let me order, since I don't have an email client set up!  I haven't used Outlook in years, I wouldn't even know where to begin to set it up with my Hotmail, yahoo, or gmail accounts, & would prefer not to.  I'll try sending Ark a PM. :/
Directly mail Aetherbyte@gmail.com

Arkhan Asylum

GOOD JOB IDIOTS.

THERE AREN'T ENOUGH USA COPIES FOR ALL OF YOU.
udhrdurdruhdtabdnbadfb

lol
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

mrhaboobi

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 08/09/2014, 01:22 AMGOOD JOB IDIOTS.

THERE AREN'T ENOUGH USA COPIES FOR ALL OF YOU.
udhrdurdruhdtabdnbadfb

lol
Will u offer jp copies to those in the us list that missed their chance..
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

Arkhan Asylum

Lets just say, yes MrHaboobi, you want a JP copy.

lol.

o.pwuaioc

I could do a JP copy to, and I think I indicate that, or at least hint that, in my email.

DragonmasterDan

--DragonmasterDan

Arkhan Asylum

Vestcoat, Opwueaueuaco, Haboober, Shweaty.

Japan, or wait til new ones are made!  lol.

Poor VestCunt literally missed the cutoff by ONE person.   I'm sorry, lol.

mrhaboobi

I'll take jp for now can I get us when they come in?
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

Alydnes Super Grafx

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: mrhaboobi on 08/09/2014, 02:14 AMI'll take jp for now can I get us when they come in?
You'd have to pay for a second one, lol. 

and you'd end up waiting so people who haven't gotten any cards yet gets one.

ParanoiaDragon

Order placed, money paid, Atlantean be mine soon, soon!
IMG

mrhaboobi

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 08/09/2014, 02:31 AM
Quote from: mrhaboobi on 08/09/2014, 02:14 AMI'll take jp for now can I get us when they come in?
You'd have to pay for a second one, lol. 

and you'd end up waiting so people who haven't gotten any cards yet gets one.
Yup all good, sign me up
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

shubibiman

Fuck, the pre-orders opened juste as I'm not home and I won't connect to paypal when not on my own computer. Any jp copies left ? I'll be back home tonight and will be able to place an order.
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

schweaty

shubibiman

I've bought every single homebrew for the pce out there. As I said : I'm not home and won't connect to paypal from a computer I think is not reliable security-wise.

I think I've been around quite a while so that nobody can throw doubt on me.

LostFlunky

Quote from: shubibiman on 08/09/2014, 08:36 AMI've bought every single homebrew for the pce out there. As I said : I'm not home and won't connect to paypal from a computer I think is not reliable security-wise.

You don't have to connect to Paypal to place an order - you have to email through the website.  Arkhan will send you a Paypal invoice once he processes your email...

schweaty

Quote from: Nulltard on 08/09/2014, 08:16 AMI hope you guys who are saying "I'll take one" in this thread have gone to the Aetherbyte site and used the order form/link.  Ark is swamped (with orders and yaoi) as-is so it would probably be helpful if you'd go through official channels.
this is why i posted.  i followed up with another email

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 08/09/2014, 01:46 AMVestcoat, Opwueaueuaco, Haboober, Shweaty.

Japan, or wait til new ones are made!  lol.

Poor VestCunt literally missed the cutoff by ONE person.   I'm sorry, lol.

FiftyQuid

Received an invoice today!  Sweet Jesus!  $89.29 CAD?!  :shock:  God bless our global economies!  :lol:

Thank you sir!
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Elder

Got my invoice this morning.  Super stoked right now :)

jlued686

MrFulci

Arkhan,

I seem to have missed out on the first batch, but from what I understand, you'll contact others when the next batch is around?

I haven't really bought any TG-16 stuff in a while, and missed your other 2 homebrew games; Insanity, and Pyramid Plunder. I'm interested in getting those 2 also.

I'm sending you an e-mail also, but that may get buried in the mess you have there. Check your PM.

Opethian

IMG

MrFulci

Quote from: Opethian on 08/09/2014, 12:01 PMyou can order the other 2 on his website
www.aetherbyte.com
I saw that, but I'd rather get a combined invoice. It won't combine on the site.

mrhaboobi

We'll for now I switched to a jp copy, will grab us next time around, of course if people don't pay for their us copies then I'd grab that over the jp.  Anyways invoiced and paid
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

shubibiman

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 08/09/2014, 09:10 AM
Quote from: shubibiman on 08/09/2014, 08:36 AMI've bought every single homebrew for the pce out there. As I said : I'm not home and won't connect to paypal from a computer I think is not reliable security-wise.

You don't have to connect to Paypal to place an order - you have to email through the website.  Arkhan will send you a Paypal invoice once he processes your email...
Doh !  #-o

Back home and tried to click on "order now" and nothing seems to be happening  ](*,)

synbiosfan

Quote from: shubibiman on 08/09/2014, 05:41 PM
Quote from: Lost Monkey on 08/09/2014, 09:10 AM

Doh !  #-o

Back home and tried to click on "order now" and nothing seems to be happening  ](*,)
I had that problem with Chrome, I switched to Firefox and it worked fine.

shubibiman

NightWolve

Quote from: synbiosfan on 08/09/2014, 05:52 PMI had that problem with Chrome, I switched to Firefox and it worked fine.
What the hell happened to Chrome these days anyway ? It was purty great when it first came out, perfect concept, keep the software model compact and fast, but now it's turned into a bloated, slow piece of garbage, specifically on mobile devices (Android)...

I've wanted to break my tablet with how it slows down when I type and the new bugs with the latest version where a page disappears in certain instances... It's fine on Windows PC, to be honest, but on Android UC Browser, the mini version, maintains the fast and compact model working like a charm! Problem is I like Chrome because of Syncing, logging in to your Gmail account and the maintaining of all website accounts/passwords, history, bookmarks between all your devices, PC, mobile, etc. That's really convenient to have seamless operation when switching between my PC and then using my tablet in my entertainment center... Still, it drives me crazy on my tablet.

johnnymad

Had a meeting at work and placed my order two hours after orders were being taken. :( Guess I'll have to wait until the second run.

Arkhan Asylum

holyballs.   so many things.

of the thing variety.

Going through e-mails now.  Thinking about stabbing self.

aw yeah.

johnnymad

Have you sent out all the invoices for the first round of orders?

Arkhan Asylum

Yeah.   If you haven't gotten one, you'll have to wait for round two.

Some of you were like.. inches from getting one.  -_-;

But don't worry, we will definitely keep everyone covered.

AND, once I get this crap sorted out, I'll have news this week about grabbing the ROM to play in the meantime.

shubibiman

Got my invoice. I've just paid. I'll just have to wait now.

Keep it up Arkhan  :P

Redfield1

Is it normal that i still didn't get my invoice ?

johnnymad

Quote from: Redfield1 on 08/10/2014, 05:27 AMIs it normal that i still didn't get my invoice ?
He said all invoices for this round have been sent out. You'll have to wait for the second batch.

And thanks for letting me know, Arkhan. Now I can stop frantically checking my inbox for an invoice. Not that I was doing that or anything...

Redfield1

Quote from: johnnymad on 08/10/2014, 06:11 AM
Quote from: Redfield1 on 08/10/2014, 05:27 AMIs it normal that i still didn't get my invoice ?
He said all invoices for this round have been sent out. You'll have to wait for the second batch.

And thanks for letting me know, Arkhan. Now I can stop frantically checking my inbox for an invoice. Not that I was doing that or anything...
Thanks for the answer.

And sorry for the disturbance.

johnnymad

Quote from: Redfield1 on 08/10/2014, 06:58 AM
Quote from: johnnymad on 08/10/2014, 06:11 AM

Thanks for the answer.

And sorry for the disturbance.
It's all good. All of us are eager to get a copy, even Nulltard. He just has his own special way of showing it.

Redfield1

I haven't seen Arkan's HuCard and how it "works".

With the model we use some friends and i, we just need less than half an hour, sticker included, to make one.

/140208041709302685.jpg
/14020903020548589.jpg
/140131020139627363.jpg

But i must admit that it's not a very funny work making multiples copies. I made some batch of homebrew game in the past (Super Parigo Kart SNES and Barbarian C64 for megadrive).

johnnymad

^ Very cool that you make HuCards. Are they original games or ports?

LostFlunky

Quote from: johnnymad on 08/10/2014, 10:02 AM^ Very cool that you make HuCards. Are they original games or ports?
Pirates?