10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

ATLANTEAN ORDERING INFORMATION (not til Friday)

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 08/06/2014, 02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tggodfrey

That sucks......wont be available then.  Looks like round 2 for me
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

MrFulci

Evening, eh? Well, that's good, I need to take care of errands today, I'll ehck on it this evening.

Looks like Deep Blue 2 :)

"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

synbiosfan

I joked about a pool earlier but 9pm eastern is my guess.

People on the West Coast are likely to be off work and home by that time.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: mrhaboobi on 08/08/2014, 02:59 AMDolphin clock said 12:15...
That's what time I took that picture at, lol. 
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

mrhaboobi

535 am for me and I'm still checking in, still nothing, dude I'm dedicated, but the wife won't be happy, gotta sleep now , think I'll be missing out this round ..doh I tried at least.
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: mrhaboobi on 08/08/2014, 01:39 PM535 am for me and I'm still checking in, still nothing, dude I'm dedicated, but the wife won't be happy, gotta sleep now , think I'll be missing out this round ..doh I tried at least.
9PM EST is not for another like, 7 hours lol.  just get up at 11am and pay attention :)
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

mrhaboobi

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 08/08/2014, 01:42 PM
Quote from: mrhaboobi on 08/08/2014, 01:39 PM535 am for me and I'm still checking in, still nothing, dude I'm dedicated, but the wife won't be happy, gotta sleep now , think I'll be missing out this round ..doh I tried at least.
9PM EST is not for another like, 7 hours lol.  just get up at 11am and pay attention :)
Lol pay attention, right now I'm lucky to be able to type, let alone read :)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

Alydnes Super Grafx

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: mrhaboobi on 08/08/2014, 01:44 PM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 08/08/2014, 01:42 PM
Lol pay attention, right now I'm lucky to be able to type, let alone read :)
no i mean pay attention in like 6 hours.

tggodfrey

This is really cool......I havent hunted a release time since I was 15.  Forgot what it was like.....
Games currently in play:

mrhaboobi

Quote from: tggodfrey on 08/08/2014, 01:52 PMThis is really cool......I havent hunted a release time since I was 15.  Forgot what it was like.....
I'm too old to be doing this, at least I'm not standing in line out in the cold waiting :).. Ok sleep.. Est is 1pm according to google, but then u fuckers are on Edt, bloody time zones :)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

Arkhan Asylum

Elder

Order submitted.  I sure hope I made the first cut :)

Best of luck with the sale Arkhan!

_Paul

jlued686

Got my order in! Hopefully I make the first cut.

Arkhan Asylum

Dicer

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 08/08/2014, 02:58 PMhttp://aetherbyte.com/aetherbyte-atlantean_for_pc-engine_and_turbografx-16.html

FUCK IT.

Commence disasters.
It's kept popping me into Tbird instead of gmail when I clicked, but I ripped the address out of the link. just letting you know in case it's just not me.

Cheers, and rock on!

Opethian

IMG

Arkhan Asylum

Yeah, it's like that because some people will forget to give me relevant information when they go I WANT TO HAVE CPIES GIVE ME THAEHM!

CGQuarterly

FiftyQuid

Ordered (all over myself).

Pretty excited about this one.   :D
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

synbiosfan

tggodfrey

I ordered 42 just so that I get the entire first run and a few of the second ones......Now off to Ebay i go to list them for 100.00 each!
 hehehehehe
Games currently in play:

Arkhan Asylum

CGQuarterly

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 08/08/2014, 03:42 PM
Quote from: CGQuarterly on 08/08/2014, 03:39 PMHey Ark, when can we buy the ROM?
after i ship this mess out.   
OK, cool.  Just disregard my PM then, I guess.  I'll just keep an eye on this thread.

Thanks!

munchiaz

VestCunt

Topic Adjourned.

tggodfrey

You didnt get the Jizz stained one?  I was sure you would have spent the extra 2.00 for that option Nully.
Games currently in play:

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Nulltard on 08/08/2014, 04:07 PMI'm jealous of Ope... he got the #1 in the 1-40 numbered limited edition first run.  I got #2, though, and that makes me giggle, so I'm ok with it.

Thanks for releasing these numbered and autographed, Ark.  Means a lot to us true collectors.
wait who said these are numbered and autographed lol

Trenton_net

Perhaps this is a silly question, but are these cards wired for PC-Engine use or TG-16 use?

synbiosfan

Quote from: Trenton_net on 08/08/2014, 04:12 PMPerhaps this is a silly question, but are these cards wired for PC-Engine use or TG-16 use?
He has 20 of each.

Arkhan Asylum

lol ill write FIRST PRINT in huge letters on the front

and then the second print will be IDENTICAL

but say SECOND PRINT with a different marker

schweaty

order submitted.  when do we know if we made the cut?

Arkhan Asylum

when I get home and sort through this mess.

mrhaboobi

Bugger, just placed mine, but not holding out hopes given the numbers above :)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

Opethian

null just mad hes got extra chromosomes

its ok you can be my wing man anytime
IMG

MrFulci

I may have missed this run, but I sent an e-mail anyway, since that will at least help Arkhan gauge how much interest there is, for when he goes to create the second printing. I'll get in on that, then, if I miss this first offer.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

VestCunt

Don't be so pessimistic, dudes. That chance of 25+/- PCEFX veterans with sixty-eight dollars in their pocket beating you to this thread in three hours isn't that great.
Topic Adjourned.

NecroPhile

Is the spread so far sticking to half PCE and half Turbob?

Heh, I said spread.  SPREAD 'EM, BITCHES!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

TheClash603

Just got mine in.

Arkhan...  I am an idiot and don't know how to use Outlook on my laptop and I think I sent two orders.  If you see that, please disregard one of them!

Congrats on getting a new game out, as this is now official!

CrackTiger

Quote from: VestCunt on 08/08/2014, 06:00 PMDon't be so pessimistic, dudes. That chance of 25+/- PCEFX veterans with sixty-eight dollars in their pocket beating you to this thread in three hours isn't that great.
As long as they're giving prioty to usernames they recognize. There's l still the army of silent members who use the forum strictly as a source of collectibles.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

MrFulci

Quote from: NecroPhile on 08/08/2014, 06:06 PMIs the spread so far sticking to half PCE and half Turbob?

Heh, I said spread.  SPREAD 'EM, BITCHES!

mrhaboobi

Quote from: CrackTiger on 08/08/2014, 06:10 PM
Quote from: VestCunt on 08/08/2014, 06:00 PMDon't be so pessimistic, dudes. That chance of 25+/- PCEFX veterans with sixty-eight dollars in their pocket beating you to this thread in three hours isn't that great.
As long as they're giving prioty to usernames they recognize. There's l still the army of silent members who use the forum strictly as a source of collectibles.
I think he made it clear, first in first served , which just makes things much easier, luck of the draw now
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

OldMan

Up to now, I count 15 sold. You still probably have a chance :)

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: TheOldMan on 08/08/2014, 06:34 PMUp to now, I count 15 sold. You still probably have a chance :)
Tell that to my inbox, lol.

mrhaboobi

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 08/08/2014, 06:37 PM
Quote from: TheOldMan on 08/08/2014, 06:34 PMUp to now, I count 15 sold. You still probably have a chance :)
congrats then   hopefully the interest warrants the effort to create the abcard
Looking for (MINT ONLY)

Alydnes Super Grafx

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: mrhaboobi on 08/08/2014, 06:46 PM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 08/08/2014, 06:37 PM
congrats then   hopefully the interest warrants the effort to create the abcard
Yeah I think we're good on that.

Sadler

o.pwuaioc

I sent an email a bit ago, but never got a confirmation. Is that right? Do I just wait?

synbiosfan

Yes, until he gets home and goes through emails.

Arkhan Asylum

no. SINCE YOU ASKED ABOUT IT, I DELETE IT AND YOU GET NOTHING.

Willy-Wonka-You-Get-Nothing-560x420.jpg