PC Engine Homebrew News: The duo that brought you FX-Unit Yuki returns! A demo for "Nyanja!" is available, an action platformer akin to games like Bubble Bobble & Snow Bros in gameplay style.
Main Menu

Archaic Pixels Down!

Started by Lochlan, 09/25/2014, 11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lochlan

I don't know if any of you guys used this site, but,

IT IS DOWN!!  ARRRRGHH!!  I wish I had've had the foresight to download it, it was a super useful docs site!

Does anybody know who ran it?  If they maybe have a copy backed up or something and could send it to me?  I would be happy to host it.  Thanks!
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

Lochlan

Durr just did a WHOIS, apparently it is Bt Garner, the Mind Rec guy.  Does he post here?  Bro, why did you take down this thing I like?
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

Bernie

Yes he posts here.  Check in the new HyperNova Blasts thread.

ultrageranium

In the worst case scenario, there is an old dump of the wiki here: https://archive.org/details/wiki-archaicpixelscom

Curious if it is gone for good or just a (un)planned downtime. I was considering asking for an account there to start contributing whatever small things I could while learning HuC et al.

NecroPhile

'Twas unplanned downtime that took out mindrec.com and hypernovablast.com as well.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!