PC Engine Homebrew News: The duo that brought you FX-Unit Yuki returns! A demo for "Nyanja!" is available, an action platformer akin to games like Bubble Bobble & Snow Bros in gameplay style.
Main Menu

It's back.

Started by OldRover, 06/24/2006, 08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldRover

About a week ago, I attempted to run an update on the Frozen Utopia forum. Since our old server was being five sandwiches short of a picnic, the update failed and I wasn't able (nor had time) to fix it. Well, I reinstalled SMF on the new server but this time I put the forum under Frozen Utopia itself. So now, the forum's up again and you can find it here:

http://forum.frozenutopia.com/

The old URL will still work but is now a redirect to the new one. The same posts and members are still there, as the database was backed up locally before the move, so nothing was lost.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Seldane

Oh we're finally back! :)

The old link is not working though, but that doesn't matter.
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

esteban

Good to hear nod!
Now I just have to remember to stop by :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

OldRover

Yeah, I forgot to actually add the redirect. :) Working now though.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Keranu

Yay, I've missed the good old Frozen Utopia boards!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Odonadon