PC Engine Homebrew News: The duo that brought you FX-Unit Yuki returns! A demo for "Nyanja!" is available, an action platformer akin to games like Bubble Bobble & Snow Bros in gameplay style.
Main Menu

Wii U - Mariokart 8 Multiplayer meetup - Sign up here! - 1st Date Set!

Started by BlueBMW, 11/16/2014, 09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBMW

1st Mariokart Bash - Sunday December 7 @ 6pm MST / 8pm EST

Alright, so Mariokart 8 is pretty awesome (see Mariokart 8 is the tits thread)  So what we want to do is get a list of peeps together who want to play online multiplayer together.  I guess you can play with up to 12 people!  So post your Wii U nintendo id and then also what days/times you might want to play.  Hopefully we can schedule a weekly mariokart game

List of People:

BlueBMW:  BlueBMW - SAT 6pm-Midnight  SUN 4pm-Midnight
Muchiaz:  Munchi -  Weekdays 7pm - 10pm (MST) weekends - anytime
TRON:  Progrearspec - any time early as 8:00 pm est
DragonmasterDan:  DragonmasterDan - tbd
lukester: JZimino - Weekdays: 4-7 pm (no Tuesdays) Weekends: all day
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

munchiaz

NNID: Munchi -  Weekdays 7pm - 10pm (MST) weekends - anytime

TR0N

ID:Progrearspec any time early as 8:00 pm est.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

DragonmasterDan

--DragonmasterDan

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

PukeSter

NNID: JZimino

Weekdays: 4-7 pm (no Tuesdays)

Weekends: all day

BlueBMW

Maybe not this weekend but perhaps the following weekend do you guys want to try and make a go at some multiplayer?  Or maybe everyone is playing smash bros... :(

TR0N

Quote from: BlueBMW on 11/26/2014, 01:58 AMMaybe not this weekend but perhaps the following weekend do you guys want to try and make a go at some multiplayer?  Or maybe everyone is playing smash bros... :(
I'm game any time though i doubt i will buy the latest smash bros.I never got into the series to begin with.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

BlueBMW

I havent picked up smash bros yet either.  I played a ton of the N64 one, a lot of the GC one but very little of the wii one so I dont know if I'll pick it up.

munchiaz

Been playing a lot of smash bros, and next week i'm flying back home. But ill post up when im back and ready to play

Mishran

I've gotten the game recently and would be interested in joining a game or ten. Same name and available weekend evenings.

BlueBMW

I think we're going to shoot for next weekend sunday evening if possible.