@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

FS: Magical Chase game box (Repro) ...

Started by Sparky, 11/21/2014, 02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greedostick

Those look really nice. If I still had my copy I would jump all over this.
IMG

780racer

I would like to get one if possible. Just to have something to look cool in my man cave. Lord knows I dont have the game. Maybe schweaty or Bernie, thesteve, will speak on my behalf?

if not I understand, and maybe ill get one later.

Thanks,

~Ryan

Sparky

I missed all 3 of you I think.. Pms coming

schweaty

780racer is a stand up dude (for whatever my opinion is worth)

780racer

Quote from: schweaty on 02/20/2016, 01:48 PM780racer is a stand up dude (for whatever my opinion is worth)
Thank you for the kind words Schweaty.

Sparky, you has funds.

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

ginoscope

Sparky,

If you have any MC left I would love to get one if possible.  I recently got a chu card of it so this would complete the illusion in the game room lol.  I am not quite at 200 post but getting there.  You can see my post history and this would be the first time I even ask for anything.  Beside the Bernie boots.... :mrgreen:

Sparky

Quote from: ginoscope on 02/26/2016, 10:44 AMSparky,

If you have any MC left I would love to get one if possible.  I recently got a chu card of it so this would complete the illusion in the game room lol.  I am not quite at 200 post but getting there.  You can see my post history and this would be the first time I even ask for anything.  Beside the Bernie boots.... :mrgreen:
your close enough man. i will send you a PM. Thanks for the interest

escarioth

Ok thats impressive !  8)
count me in :)
US Hucards     :  86/94 (1 repro)
US CD-games  : 40/44 (3 repros)
total complete with boxes 54/111

shabba

Thanks you Sparky. Nice chatting with you and I'm looking forward to the boxes. So is my wife who cannot understand the desire to own boxes.
-Colin
Old enough to be your dad. Just ask your mom.

shabba

I bought a box for MC and for KC which arrived yesterday. Excellent quality throughout. =D> I hope I can now get $25,000 for my non-existent copy of MC now.
-Colin
Old enough to be your dad. Just ask your mom.

7joshua7

esteban

Quote from: 7joshua7 on 04/03/2016, 05:57 PMWhat's a chu card?
Homemade HuCARD lovingly created by a member here.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

7joshua7

A repro? What does the chu stand for?

HailingTheThings

IMG

wildfruit

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

wildfruit

HailingTheThings

IMG

NecroPhile

CthulhuCARD is the cheap booty version.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Sparky

This is pretty much it for these repro boxes. About 20 left .
If your an f eBay member you get them shipped for free.

Hugs

mrhaboobi

i'm still keen to buy one.. and the keith courage.. but unsure if thats an option for me?  can you confirm sparky  im pretty much not on the forums as ive been stupidly sick for 9 months.
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

Sparky

Thanks for the interest man but I will not be selling to ya, you know why and if not pm me if you want to discuss further. Hope your health improves, that's a long time to be sick. Hugs