Raffle: "Mysterious Song" -WINNER CHOSEN!

Started by LostFlunky, 12/07/2014, 09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostFlunky

A great man once said:
Quote from: BernieI bought a second copy of MSR to give away here in the forums.  Brand new and ready for somebody to play it.  Anyone can participate, just sign below. I will choose a winner October 19th.
I was the winner of that raffle, and I am now raffling the game that Bernie sent me.

Rules are the same as Bernie's rules  - with one exception - please don't enter your name if you already have the game...

I will ship to USA and Canada - for rest of the world, I will pay the first $4 of the cost...

I would like to get this mailed on Monday, 12/15/14, so please, be prepared to send me your shipping info by Sunday night if you win.  Hopefully, that way, you will have the game by Christmas.
IMG
IMG

Entrants:

mitsuman
slinkyturd
Gentlegamer
Dicer
Bernie
elderbroom
Miracle_Warrior
Desh
NightWolve
schweaty
jordan_hillman
tiptopjames
jtucci31
EvilEvoIX
handyman907
cjameslv
MrFlutterPie
CPTRAVE
SplatterTrigger
grache
wolfman
td741
420GOAT
Bake
Medic_wheat

RESULTS: (from RANDOM.ORG)

List Randomizer

There were 25 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

elderbroom
    wolfman
    jtucci31
    Miracle_Warrior
    cjameslv
    mitsuman
    Bake
    Medic_wheat
    tiptopjames
    420GOAT
    schweaty
    Gentlegamer
    Desh
    grache
    slinkyturd
    Dicer
    CPTRAVE
    jordan_hillman
    td741
    MrFlutterPie
    EvilEvoIX
    SplatterTrigger
    Bernie
    NightWolve
    handyman907

Timestamp: 2014-12-14 05:11:57 UTC

Congrats to elderbroom!

Thanks everyone for joining in!

mitsuman

slinkyturd

70/95 US Turbochips

Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

Ayce

I'd love to sign up... but I've already paid for a copy for the 2nd run. Whenever it finally releases I will own a copy. Cool raffle though.

Dicer

Would love to own this wonderful grindfest, put me in.

Bernie

How ironic.  :)  I was actually going to post and see if anyone had one they wanted to sell me.  Then, I told myself, just wait until the second pressing.  I may as well sign up.  :)  Put me down if ya would.

esteban

Needless to say, whoever wins this must promise to put all other games aside and play MSR. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

elderbroom

-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

Miracle_Warrior

May I enter?  Was hoping to snag a copy of this at some point.

JoshTurboTrollX

Very nice Mysterious RAFFLE!!

I believe this beauty has now been in 3 raffles at PCFX?

Congrats in advance to the winner and very nice of you to put this up for free!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

DeshDildo

"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

NightWolve

Ah, the great Bernie, thanks brother! I've started to want a copy of this, so I'd be happy to join the raffle. Glad I noticed it early. Add me por favor.

schweaty

Quote from: NightWolve on 12/08/2014, 02:16 PMAh, the great Bernie, thanks brother! I've started to want a copy of this, so I'd be happy to join the raffle. Glad I noticed it early. Add me por favor.
Seconded.  I just put this on my want list recently.  I'm in.

jordan_hillman

"Live the code, the code of the Dragon!"

tiptopjames

jtucci31

I've been meaning to put money down on the pre order, i may as well enter the raffle. Thanks for doing this :)

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

handyman907

LostFlunky

I believe I have everyone up to this point - if I somehow missed you, remind me...

A lot of entering and buggering and so forth yet to come!

cjameslv

MrFlutterPie

sosoyo180

Ah great game, good luck guys you're getting a gem.
12 hard black inches of pure fun, the TurboGrafx 16.

CPTRAVE

SplatterTrigger

o.pwuaioc

What an awesome and generous raffle! I already own this, so don't add me, but I just wanted to say kudos.

grache

grache's Raffle Postulate states:
QuoteWhen Mysterious Song is raffled, every active member of PCEFX that doesn't own a copy enters.
Syllogistically:
Every active member of PCEFX that doesn't own a copy of Mysterious Song enters the raffle.
I'm an active member of PCEFX that doesn't own a copy.
∴ please enter me in this raffle.
TurboGrafx-16 HuCard Collection: 7.3% complete    7 / 96 titles

wolfman

Hell, enter me please! This is one is still missing in my collection...  [-o<
recent addition: Japanese Language Skills, A1 proficiency level
-------------------------------------------------------------
CryptoCoin Warrior
My Setup: PC Engine LT, CD-ROM², IFU-30
AKA woolfman on AtariAge, PlanetVB, Circuit-Board.
-------------------------------------------------------------

td741

I'd like an entry. (Maybe this time I'll actually get a copy.  My actual order kept getting lost to the postal void after multiple sents.)

clackattack

Awesome raffle indeed! If I didnt own this gem already I would be begging for entry
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

LostFlunky

Quote from: OldRover on 12/10/2014, 06:23 PM...can I enter? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hmmmm... not sure.  Didn't you have a copy at one time? :P

Regardless - this one is in a resealable collectardable bag... you're in..

OldRover

Nah bro I was just kidding... I don't really want in. :D Thanks for doing this though. Raffles rock. :D
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

LostFlunky

Quote from: OldRover on 12/11/2014, 08:30 AMNah bro I was just kidding... I don't really want in. :D Thanks for doing this though. Raffles rock. :D
I talked to the rest of the entrants and they didn't want you in either, so there! :P

Bake

Medic_wheat

LostFlunky

Bump for last call - 12: midnight tonight E.S.T!!!

LostFlunky

NightWolve

Wow, I wound up 2nd to last place, didn't stand a chance. :(

Congrats to elderbroom, whoever he is.

Dicer

Changing my username to something random.org likes...

Gratz to elder

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 12/14/2014, 12:17 AMWow, I wound up 2nd to last place, didn't stand a chance. :(

Congrats to elderbroom, whoever he is.
I think he has won a few raffles. So I associate him with raffles.

:)

mitsuman

elderbroom

Awesome thanks, details sent.  Yeah been lucky in raffle as of late.  But made good with the Obey-gods to host acouple raffles of my own. Due to this recent win, will plan to host another in January.  Thanks again Lost Monkey !
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

esteban

Quote from: elderbroom on 12/14/2014, 11:11 AMAwesome thanks, details sent.  Yeah been lucky in raffle as of late.  But made good with the Obey-gods to host acouple raffles of my own. Due to this recent win, will plan to host another in January.  Thanks again Lost Monkey !
:)

I am glad I am remembered something.

You'll have fun with Mysterious Song...you can even look at an old thread or two that shows the progress of the game.

handyman907

clackattack

Elder for the win!!! You MUST be cashing in all those T-karma points you racked up on man, nailing these raffles left and right, congrats bro!
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

MrFlutterPie

jordan_hillman

"Live the code, the code of the Dragon!"

Paddyfitz18

Elderbroom is the luckiest man in North America.