RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Ninja spirit Raffle.....

Started by madboom0522, 12/13/2014, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madboom0522

New raffle for Ninja spirit. Comes with manual and generic cd case. As usual no rules to enter other than being a raffle whore. If you are don't bother asking to be entered. Will pull winner on 1/1/15

1) mitsuman
2) o.pwuaioc
3) spenoza
4) Damon Plus
5) Nexus7
6) cjameslv
7) ngagne

WINNER IS SPENOZA! Pm me your addy
Titles to complete... Caught them all....

clackattack

Awesome raffle here Boomer, Kudos! Probally my favorite HUcard game... top 3 for sure
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

Ninja16608

No entry lol but nice game, have it, play it, at least till the falling upward ninjas......damn you patterns of which i have yet to learn.

mitsuman

Sure, enter me if you see fit.

LostFlunky

Thanks for the raffle - don't put me in - I have it.

o.pwuaioc

This game is going to win that Hu contest. I would be an idiotic not to say PLEASE ADD ME THANKS!  :mrgreen:

handyman907

Nice raffle. I already have it.Dont enter me.

spenoza

Damon Plus

Never played this game seriously, just the first level in emulator, but its constant appearance in "Best of" lists means I NEED it! Sign me up please.

Nexus7

I'd love to be part of this raffle if possible.  Thanks

esteban

Quote from: Damon Plus on 12/15/2014, 03:40 AMNever played this game seriously, just the first level in emulator, but its constant appearance in "Best of" lists means I NEED it! Sign me up please.
You will have fun with this :)

Even if you don't win, give it some time when you have a chance.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

EvilEvoIX

I have this game but it's a good one and a great raffle.  That wolf howling get's me every time.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

cjameslv

Such a good title, add me to this kind sir!

ngagne

warpig227

is it too late to enter ? lol

cjameslv

Grats spenoza! Solid arcade title for sure.

mitsuman

Congrats to the winner. Great game fo'sho'.

spenoza

A beautiful thing arrived in the mail today. Game and manual, in a once-CD case, with hand-made back insert. Tres kewl. Thanks, dude! I shall hug it and squeeze it and love it (and play it) and call it George.

madboom0522

spenoza

The TurboChip itself is in FANTASTIC condition, all shiny and unmarred. I had to go all ninja-with-a-boxcutter on the packaging due to the sheer volume of packaging tape and bubble wrap. I cannot complain about the efficacy of the packaging at protecting the goods.

madboom0522

Quote from: guest on 01/11/2015, 12:02 AMThe TurboChip itself is in FANTASTIC condition, all shiny and unmarred. I had to go all ninja-with-a-boxcutter on the packaging due to the sheer volume of packaging tape and bubble wrap. I cannot complain about the efficacy of the packaging at protecting the goods.
Want to make sure it gets there safe! A little extra bubble wrap never hurt anyone...