@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Santatlantean - A FREE Festive Shoot 'em up!

Started by _Paul, 12/18/2014, 01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Paul

IMG

Aetherbyte is proud to present Santatlantean, a festive high-score action shoot 'em up (based on Atlantean) which can be downloaded from the Aetherbyte website.

Play as Santa and save Christmas!

NecroPhile

Kick ass!  I'm downloading now for playing (and fapping) tonight.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Dicer

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Opethian

IMG

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

DeshDildo

"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

Arkhan Asylum

hnffggggg

I hope you all enjoy the festive music.   Its so dopey.

another present is coming, also.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

touko

seieienbu

How can I possibly be ruining Christmas so many times?  I just got a new Turbo ROM to play, this doesn't ruined at all!

Thanks for the free release.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

pdiggitydogg

This is great. I'll be trying this tonight!

Opethian

how much for a chucard with this on it?
IMG

ccovell

Great graphics and music -- thanks for the fun game!!

Phase

Just played a bunch tonight my high score so far is 135,580. Magic engine and xbox 360 controller :( - I need to pick up an everdrive one of these days. Had to go avpad3 and map run to a button for super warping action!

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

NecroPhile

I can't get it to work on the neoflash card.  It freezes at the load menu when I try to play it.  :|

cabbage

Quote from: NecroPhile on 12/21/2014, 12:57 AMI can't get it to work on the neoflash card.  It freezes at the load menu when I try to play it.  :|
It works, but you must remove the header first.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: NecroPhile on 12/21/2014, 12:57 AMI can't get it to work on the neoflash card.  It freezes at the load menu when I try to play it.  :|
yeah, I the neoflash is bad about that.  Glad I switched to a GameofYou and stopped wanting to fuckin kill myself.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Thanks to cabby, I got 'er working; my top score so far is 135,180 (screenshot to come later).

Like Atlantean, it's lots o' fun and sports some nice xmas tunes too.  If you've not ordered Atlantean yet, this is but a taste of what you're missing.  :mrgreen:

gameofyou

This is awesome.  It reminds me of, back in the 90's, when Sega gave away the Christmas Nights game.

esteban

Quote from: gameofyou on 12/22/2014, 09:44 PMThis is awesome.  It reminds me of, back in the 90's, when Sega gave away the Christmas Nights game.
Except this is better. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NightWolve

So save Christmas with Ark's game or stop the NSA with Covell's HuZero... :P I'll check it out when I get a chance.

NightWolve

Just loaded it up on my Turbo Everdrive microSD card and it works as is with Turbo Express. Also added the other freebie Reflectron while I was at it.

So yeah, it doesn't take long to completely die and then be told, "YOU HAVE RUINED CHRISTMAS!" Heh.

Duo_R

Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

SuperPlay