@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Core Grafx & Games (UK)

Started by LMS, 03/05/2015, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMS

This is kind of a preliminary post to gauge interest.

I've been away from all my old retro machines for an age now and it's time to start digging them out but I think I want to get myself a framemeister as my old crt has seen better days. This means a little fund raising so I'm going to sell off a few bits and pieces.

I have an unboxed core grafx that I don't need (I have a Duo R for myself). It comes accompanied with a 3 button pad, av leads and a pretty hefty brick of a psu. I've also got some duplicate games I can throw in as a starter pack; Bomberman, Bomberman 93 and Gomola Speed, all boxed and in nice condition with wallets, etc.

I'm not sure what to ask for it all. I know what they are listed for on ebay but I'd happily send it someone's way for less than that if it's going to a good home, especially if the buyer is uk based too.

I'm a long term lurker here, maybe some of the more long term members remember me scanning and uploading the old richard gibbs guide a number of years back, that's probably about the best I can do in terms of a reference sadly...
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=7482.0

Anyway, if someone is interested and down for a simple deal then let me know and I'll take some pics and post them below. If you want to get your own PSU and save on shipping that might be a good idea.

Cheers

Nighttrate