FT/FS: Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu, Valis lll and more... - Sold

Started by Nexus7, 03/06/2015, 08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nexus7

All games have been sold.

- Jackie Chan's Action Kung FU  (Game and Sleeve)

IMG

- Valis lll (Game, Manual, Case is aftermarket.)

IMG

- Bonk's Revenge (Game, Manual, Case)

IMG

- Aero Blasters (Game, Manual, Case)

IMG

- R-Type (Game, Manual, Case)

IMG

- Blazing Lazers (Game, Manual, Case)

IMG

Some specific items I'm currently looking for.

- Modded Sega Saturn in Great Condition with Japanese 1MB and 4MB Ram carts, games.
- 6-Button Avenue Pad and PC-Engine to TG-16 controller adapter.
- SD2SNES
- If you would prefer to just purchase all these games from me I'm asking $220+ shipping.

bob

what do you consider it going for "on average"?

Nexus7

Quote from: galam on 03/06/2015, 09:52 AMwhat do you consider it going for "on average"?
It is hard to find an average, but from what I've seen people are willing to pay at least $90 for a loose copy. I know some people have ridiculous buy it nows, but I've definitely seen at least 3 copies get sold for $90.

http://videogames.pricecharting.com/game/turbografx-16/jackie-chan's-action-kung-fu

bob

Nexus7

Quote from: galam on 03/06/2015, 10:02 AMoh.
What would you say is an average going rate for a modded Sega Saturn with a 1MB ram cart?

I was assuming $70-$90 tops on average depending on what is included.

bob

LOL.  When it comes to Saturn, you are asking the WRONG guy.

Nexus7

Quote from: galam on 03/06/2015, 10:07 AMLOL.  When it comes to Saturn, you are asking the WRONG guy.
What about Turtles in Time?   Do you think that is a 1:1 trade?

bob

LOL.  When it comes to SNES, you are asking the WRONG guy.

Nexus7

Quote from: galam on 03/06/2015, 10:10 AMLOL.  When it comes to SNES, you are asking the WRONG guy.
Do you think asking for $90 in trading value is too much for Jackie Chan?  I'm no TG-16 expert. The main reason why I've decided to trade it is because I'm eventually going to buy a Turbo Everdrive.

bob

well, if it helps, I found TMNT last October for $7
I bought JC with manual on ebay a couple months ago for $45 BIN

Nexus7

Quote from: galam on 03/06/2015, 10:16 AMwell, if it helps, I found TMNT last October for $7
$7 for Turtles in Time?  WOW, that was a great deal.  The cheapest I can find it is for $50, but at that price the cart is usually in pretty bad shape cosmetically.

DeshDildo

Quote from: Nexus7 on 03/06/2015, 10:21 AM
Quote from: galam on 03/06/2015, 10:16 AMwell, if it helps, I found TMNT last October for $7
$7 for Turtles in Time?  WOW, that was a great deal.  The cheapest I can find it is for $50, but at that price the cart is usually in pretty bad shape cosmetically.
Ebay = Normally higher prices than you would find locally.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

bob

then I won't tell you about the chrono trigger I also found for $7 at the same time.  carts were mint after an easy clean up.

poponon

Quote from: Nexus7 on 03/06/2015, 10:21 AMThe cheapest I can find it is for $50, but at that price the cart is usually in pretty bad shape cosmetically.
Wow snes prices are crazy. I got this for free from a friend a while back , and it's in pretty good condition. Makes me consider cashing out, but I don't think I could let go of it. I'm not exactly sure why

Nexus7

Quote from: Desh on 03/06/2015, 10:27 AM
Well, unfortunately all the used game stores here in the Chicagoland area use Ebay as a reference.

Nexus7

I'm guessing you're not interested in parting with Turtles in Time are you?   I've updated my thread with new games. Let me know if there is anything I have that interests you.

bob

oh, I don't have it.  I found 5 games for 7 each, and got rid of them.  I don't have an SNES.

DeshDildo

Quote from: Nexus7 on 03/06/2015, 10:40 AM
Quote from: Desh on 03/06/2015, 10:27 AM
Well, unfortunately all the used game stores here in the Chicagoland area use Ebay as a reference.
I thought I heard People Play Games usually had decent prices?  I've never been there yet but that's what I've heard.  Check all resale and pawn shops too.  I know a guy on Instagram in the Chicago area that scores good stuff all of the time.  This does take patience and many visits to these types of stores (daily).  In any event did you already purchase a Turbo ED or are you going to purchase one?
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

Nexus7

QuoteI thought I heard People Play Games usually had decent prices?  I've never been there yet but that's what I've heard.  Check all resale and pawn shops too.  I know a guy on Instagram in the Chicago area that scores good stuff all of the time.  This does take patience and many visits to these types of stores (daily).  In any event did you already purchase a Turbo ED or are you going to purchase one?
I plan on purchasing a Turbo Everdrive.

CrackTiger

Obviously pricecharting is very flawed and misleading. If you look at what Jackie Chan has been selling for and failing to sell at on eBay lately, it looks like a loose copy is <$60. Minus eBay fees, that's about $50.

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=18700.0
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

warpig227

Nexus7

Quote from: guest on 03/06/2015, 12:51 PMObviously pricecharting is very flawed and misleading. If you look at what Jackie Chan has been selling for and failing to sell at on eBay lately, it looks like a loose copy is <$60. Minus eBay fees, that's about $50.

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=18700.0
I get what you're saying, but I think $50 is low balling the value of the game even after taking inflated online prices out of the picture. 

Here are two loose copies that sold for $90 last year.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111430288449?rmvSB=true

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271496688067?rmvSB=true

Here's one that sold for $80.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251648227398?rmvSB=true

I think it's reasonable to say that a realistic value of Jackie Chan is around $70 loose.

Nexus7

Quote from: warpig227 on 03/06/2015, 01:48 PMinterested in Valis III is it still available ?
Yes.

pdiggitydogg

They do in metro Detroit as well. I went game hunting with a buddy today and we found a lot of stuff, but everything was priced off eBay. I bought nothing... Its maddening. They all say "on eBay it sells for this" Then sell it there! God...

CrackTiger

Quote from: pdiggitydogg on 03/07/2015, 03:50 PMThey do in metro Detroit as well. I went game hunting with a buddy today and we found a lot of stuff, but everything was priced off eBay. I bought nothing... Its maddening. They all say "on eBay it sells for this" Then sell it there! God...
Every "retro" game store I've visited looks at eBay to figure out pricing. But they all do the collectard "I heard about this console yesterday!" thing and only look at asking prices and then pick the highest one, all while ignoring condition, completeness, etc.

So a game that always sells for $10 - $20 on eBay is $550 at the local shop.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 03/07/2015, 04:18 PM
Quote from: pdiggitydogg on 03/07/2015, 03:50 PMThey do in metro Detroit as well. I went game hunting with a buddy today and we found a lot of stuff, but everything was priced off eBay. I bought nothing... Its maddening. They all say "on eBay it sells for this" Then sell it there! God...
Every "retro" game store I've visited looks at eBay to figure out pricing. But they all do the collectard "I heard about this console yesterday!" thing and only look at asking prices and then pick the highest one, all while ignoring condition, completeness, etc.

So a game that always sells for $10 - $20 on eBay is $550 at the local shop.
Ohhh I hate that. Hey never look at complted listings or condition/completion as a factor just asking prices how many they see that day being sold for rarity and then lick the higher of the prices.

Makes me want to fart in their general direction.