@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

FS: Misc CIB TG16 Hardware & Games

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 03/09/2015, 01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Nulltard

Hey guys, I usually don't sell stuff here but I want to buy the complete lineup of PC Engine Memories boxed sets and have to save up my money to do so.  My loss is your gain- jump on these sweet deals for the rares!  PM me; first come first serve.  Prices do not include shipping.  Paypal gift ONLY.

wtt.jpg

$340 - Super Star Soldier
$600 - Soldier Blade
$140 - Cyber Core
$400 - Turbo Booster Plus
$120 - Turbo Stick
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

Sarumaru

bob

you are banned from my future sales, raffles, and caption contests.

PunkCryborg

glazball

Jesus F. Christ, with those prices you have to be trolling us...
glazball's game collection and wantlist

mitsuman

Please enter me into this raffle.

cr8zykuban0

SephirothTNH

Overpriced PCE Merch....

I'll take two!

BigusSchmuck

What is there gold in there or something?

PCEngineHell

bob

mitsuman

Gentlegamer

I'll trade you amiibos, Marth and Villager for Soldier Blade.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

LostFlunky

Quote from: mitsuman on 03/09/2015, 03:29 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 03/09/2015, 03:23 PMWould you also by chance be the seller of this rarez production model?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Turbo-Grafx-16-First-Production-Unit-RARE-TG16-/221709865526?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item339ef01236
Did some poking around on that seller, and found this. A little pricey, but still would be an awesome thing to own.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Turbo-Grafx-16-POP-Display-Unit-RARE-TG16-/221709909777?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item339ef0bf11
That name was familiar so I googled - The seller is the guy who made Krunch for the PCE.  I remembered the name from the Turbolist, I suppose...

Probably a member here and definitely some interesting stuff...

LostFlunky

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/09/2015, 01:48 PMHey guys, I usually don't sell stuff here but I want to buy the complete lineup of PC Engine Memories boxed sets and have to save up my money to do so.  My loss is your gain- jump on these sweet deals for the rares!  PM me; first come first serve.  Prices do not include shipping.  Paypal gift ONLY.

wtt.jpg

$600 - Soldier Blade
$140 - Cyber Core
$120 - Turbo Stick
3 item limit?  What about post count?

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 03/09/2015, 03:32 PMI'll trade you amiibos, Marth and Villager for Soldier Blade.
This post wins, imo.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

mrhaboobi

any way to "work" off these items.. ;)

$600 - Soldier Blade

LOL.. i'll take it for 60 :) i know that extra 0 was fat fingers..
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

esteban

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/09/2015, 01:48 PMHey guys, I usually don't sell stuff here but I want to buy the complete lineup of PC Engine Memories boxed sets and have to save up my money to do so.  My loss is your gain- jump on these sweet deals for the rares!  PM me; first come first serve.  Prices do not include shipping.  Paypal gift ONLY.

wtt.jpg

$600 - Soldier Blade
$140 - Cyber Core
$120 - Turbo Stick
PayPal sent. Thank you for holding the TurboBooster Plus for me. 
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

InfraMan

Wow. I feel like you've already entered me. :shock:

EvilEvoIX

teh turbos boosters plus teh ultimates rarezz?  I'll trade 3 majakul chasez please!!!!
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

wildfruit

Do you want spy vs spy for master system . Ultra rare PAL version. I'll fart in the case and seal it back up with a Sega sticker. Also maybe transbot.

SplatterTrigger

No DoxPhile mug included in the lot? Pass.

albatross

Nulltard this is amazing!  is this open to any post count?  can lurkers buy also?

Nexus7

Thought this was a serious post at first.  Shows what a noob I am.

jelloslug

Here is how this thread makes me feel:

IMG