Turbo2k Updates

Started by Odonadon, 07/20/2006, 12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odonadon

Greetings all - just wanted to inform everyone that I've added music from the following games to the Turbo2k mp3 player (located on the very left hand side of the site).  These updates are in addition to the playlist that was previously there.

Afterburner II
Beyond Shadowgate
Bonk's Adventure
The Kung Fu (China Warrior)
Cotton
Dragon Slayer
Dragon's Curse
Dungeon Explorer
Dungeon Explorer II
Dungeon Master
Dyanstic Hero
Exile II
Forgotten Worlds
Galaga 90 (88)
Kaze Kiri
Keith Courage
Might and Magic III
Monster Lair
Shadow of the Beast
Sidearms
Silent Debuggers
Space Fantasy Zone
Space Harrier
Splatter House
Street Fighter II: Champion Edition
Super Volleyball
Veigues Tactical Gladiator
Xak III

OD

esteban

Definitely keep a healthy number of HuCard tunes in rotation! :)

I've been spreading the word about your mp3 player when folks ask for turbomusic :), not that folks ask too often, though :(
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

_Paul

TurboXray

Yeah, I usually hit the main site to hear some tunes while I'm programming or such. The updates is definitely appreciated  :D

Odonadon

Message forum is back up - it was down for a few days.

OD

Odonadon

I've also created a non-flash version of the site for you flash-haters out there :)  Now you can use Turbo2k!

http://turbo2k.net/noflash/index.html

OD

Odonadon

Well, if you haven't noticed yet the message forum is back.  The error message that was displaying a "this is a pirate board" was caused by a botched upgrade attempt with incompatible skins, it has nothing to do with the board being a pirate board :)  Hell, SMF is freeware.

At anyrate, in case that message was scaring people off everything is back to how it was.

OD

_Paul

Quote from: "Odonadon"Well, if you haven't noticed yet the message forum is back.  The error message that was displaying a "this is a pirate board" was caused by a botched upgrade attempt with incompatible skins, it has nothing to do with the board being a pirate board :)

Arrr me hearties, that be bad news fer my crew.

Odonadon

Well, I could say I did it on purpose for International Talk Like a Pirate week :) Except I got it fixed before that started, but nevermind that.

I'm appanrelty a little slow today too, as I had to read your post a few times before I got it :)

OD

Odonadon

Wow I've been pretty delinquent keeping this thread alive :)  Needless to say there have been LOTS of updates as you can see from the News blog, but the most recent are:

Reviews posted for the following games:

Addams Family
Fighting Street
Monster Lair
New Adventure Island
Splash Lake

I've also added a review section for TG Wii VC games.

OD

Odonadon

This is rather embarassing, but I just stubmled across a review of Parasol Stars I did in 2001.  I just posted it to the site today :)  I had done everything but forgot to post a link to the review. 

Oh well, at any rate, a Parasol Stars review was added to Turbo2k today :)

OD

_Paul

Quote from: Odonadon on 02/09/2007, 03:08 PMThis is rather embarassing, but I just stubmled across a review of Parasol Stars I did in 2001.  I just posted it to the site today :)  I had done everything but forgot to post a link to the review. 

Oh well, at any rate, a Parasol Stars review was added to Turbo2k today :)

OD
*points and laughs*

Mind you, I still have games to add to my site that I've been waiting to do for years now...