PC Engine Homebrew News: The duo that brought you FX-Unit Yuki returns! A demo for "Nyanja!" is available, an action platformer akin to games like Bubble Bobble & Snow Bros in gameplay style.
Main Menu

Nulltard's Yard Sale ░▒▓█ TGCD / DUO-R █▓▒░ price reduced - 11/22/2015

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 07/17/2015, 02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Nulltard

ninjaturtle.jpg

Damn turtles...

Triple/quad digit posters get dibs... nothing against new guys, I'd just rather not see this stuff end up on ebay.  Speaking of which, I'm terrible at pricing.  Tell me if I've messed up.

This time around, prices include shipping.

Click on item name to see pic.

All gone!

Freebies w/ order (upon request)

Home made Hase H.Q. sleeve
bigus.webp

Cosmic Fantasy 3 poster thing w/ soup spots
cf3soup.webp

OTHER RANDOM SURPRISE

NOTE: Anyone who makes fun of how slowly I ship raffle/contest prizes can get bent.
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

CGQuarterly

CGQuarterly

Shit like that is why I hate Desh.

Edit: Before anyone tells me that I am a crybaby or that I have sand in my vag, I am just joking

sirhcman

o.pwuaioc

ClodBusted

CGQuarterly

Quote from: guest on 07/17/2015, 06:46 PMAny chance you've got Magical Cheese for sale?
If null doesn't have anything for you, I have part of a block of Dubliner in my fridge that has to be like 8 months old by now, and still doesn't have even a speck of mold.  If that isn't some magical motherfuckin' cheese, than I don't know what is.

HailingTheThings

IMG

Warbucks

Alt-Nintega

Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

o.pwuaioc

roflmao

ClodBusted

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 07/17/2015, 07:01 PMIf null doesn't have anything for you, I have part of a block of Dubliner in my fridge that has to be like 8 months old by now, and still doesn't have even a speck of mold.  If that isn't some magical motherfuckin' cheese, than I don't know what is.
Sounds tempting!

DeshDildo

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 07/18/2015, 02:02 AMAll items should arrive in time for Christmas.
Null is doing a quick shipping method.  I already got a tracking number from him.  He dropped it in the mail maybe a few hours after I inquired about the stuff.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

bob

Quote from: Desh on 07/18/2015, 07:59 AM
Quote from: Gentlegamer on 07/18/2015, 02:02 AMAll items should arrive in time for Christmas.
Nulltard is doing a quick shipping method.  I already got a tracking number from him.  He dropped it in the mail maybe a few hours after I inquired about the stuff.
Dont be fooled, Desh.

Here, i have some games you might want, ok?  Cool... Heres the tracking number:

Alt-Nintega

Thanks Nully. I guess it's too late all the manuals are sold. Oh well!! :(

esteban

I would like to purchase all of the items. I will send a PM tomorrow.

You do accept C.O.D., correct?

Thank you.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

sirhcman

Got my game today. Lightning fast shipping,  easy seller to deal with!

CGQuarterly

I don't want to thread-jack or anything, but that block of cheese in my fridge is getting ever-smaller as I slowly eat it.  Buy it while you still can!

CGQuarterly

Quote from: Nulltard on 07/23/2015, 01:43 PM
Quote from: CGQuarterly on 07/23/2015, 01:39 PMI don't want to thread-jack or anything, but that block of cheese in my fridge is getting ever-smaller as I slowly eat it.  Buy it while you still can!
trade for power golf manual?
Unfortunately I have that one.  I am looking for a Ninja Spirit manual, though...

xcrement5x

Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

wildfruit

wildfruit

Hey I went on in the middle of the night last week and no fucker was there.

jtucci31

I bought a TG CD setup from Nulltard a few months back. Works great and everything he did to it, including an almost finished backlit logo, is well done. Couldn't be happier with it!

Seems like he's in the flipping TGCD's business   :-k

just kidding

SuperGrafx

Quote from: Nulltard on 08/23/2015, 11:03 AMPrice on TurboExpress+Turbovision lowered to $150. Next stop: feebay  :(
These don't play PCE games natively, do they?

grolt

Quote from: Nulltard on 08/23/2015, 05:18 PM
Quote from: SuperGrafx on 08/23/2015, 05:08 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 08/23/2015, 11:03 AMPrice on TurboExpress+Turbovision lowered to $150. Next stop: feebay  :(
These don't play PCE games natively, do they?
Nope. Region mod or everdrive required for PCE.
What about AC - does it take the same one as the TG-16?  And how playable is that tiny little monitor, like could you complete a shooter on that game and see all the little bullets?  Such a sexy little machine, would hate to see it shipwrecked on eBay.
I'm a notorious strange man.

sirhcman

seieienbu

Current want list:  Bomberman 93

DildoKKKobold

For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

grache

I've been away from the forums for a few months, unfortunately it seems that some things never change.

You know, part of the reason I had to leave, a large part of it actually, was because I couldn't stomach all the price gouging and collectard mentality.

The day when Nulltard and those like him are gone, and trust me all the insta full set collectors eventually leave, will be the day that this community can really thrive.
TurboGrafx-16 HuCard Collection: 7.3% complete    7 / 96 titles

Bernie

Quote from: grache on 11/23/2015, 11:07 PMI've been away from the forums for a few months, unfortunately it seems that some things never change.

You know, part of the reason I had to leave, a large part of it actually, was because I couldn't stomach all the price gouging and collectard mentality.

The day when Nulltard and those like him are gone, and trust me all the insta full set collectors eventually leave, will be the day that this community can really thrive.
Wow man, who pissed in your cheerios?

Sent from my iPhone using your mama

LostFlunky

Quote from: grache on 11/23/2015, 11:07 PMI've been away from the forums for a few months, unfortunately it seems that some things never change.

Nulltard is an "insta full set collector"?  I don't think that would apply to someone who has been posting publically about the obey for at least 15 years...

Gredler

How do I get one of those sweet collection percentage thingies in my signature. Is it automatically generated or do you calculate exactly what percentage of the collection you have by hand? I agree, fuck collectards, especially the veteran tards with over decade old accounts who are selling systems well below the median price that's been consistent for at least 2 years.

Thanks dude, I almost gave into Nulltard's sick game, that bastard!

EvilEvoIX

Are you selling your main sets and getting out of turbo or just your extra stuffs?
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

bob

lol.  you were ever here?

jtucci31

"TurboGrafx-16 HuCard Collection: 7.3% complete    7 / 96 titles"

Must be why you're only at 7%

jelloslug

Wut?

grache

Quote from: Nulltard on 11/24/2015, 08:01 AMWhat this community really needs are more new guys to puff their chest and bloviate about what the community needs.
You're the nuub, you just try to hide it with your incessant posts.
Quote from: NulltardIf I can only get to 5000 posts they'll accept me
You don't have to be a psychiatrist to see that you have these insecurities because you feel, as you well should, like the fraud you are; it's a well known fact that you didn't have a turbo as a kid! How dare you call me the new guy.

Quote from: guest on 11/24/2015, 12:57 PM"TurboGrafx-16 HuCard Collection: 7.3% complete    7 / 96 titles"

Must be why you're only at 7%
What a short memory you have. The reason I wasn't able to further my collection, which unlike most of you, I have the *right* to do since I'm a true fan is because I tried to help kids like you get started.

Exhibit A
The picture I painstakingly crafted for jtucci when he won my KC raffle:
Quote from: grache on 11/30/2014, 09:11 PM/2u6pusp.jpg
I'm sure Stanley's nephew has long since flipped the Keith Courage I gave him, since he's a well known raffle abuser. In the very same thread he admitted he can't even keep track of all the raffles he enters:
Quote from: guest on 11/29/2014, 01:08 AMI completely forgot i entered this. Oops! Thanks though. I'll make good use of it, I promise. :wink:
He thinly veils his true intentions.. he probably had it flipped before it was delivered to him.
TurboGrafx-16 HuCard Collection: 7.3% complete    7 / 96 titles

Bernie

Man, why dont you just leave.  Coming in here, throwing insults, talking trash.  I mean damn.  Not sure what your problem is, but why did you come back if you arent happy here? 

Sent from my iPhone using your mama

jtucci31

I gave that KC away to my Secret Santa last year. Even if I did decide to "flip it" it would have been a whole $2 in my pocket. Whoopee.

I wouldn't say I abuse raffles either. Just as much as I wouldn't say null is an insta-collectard. He may have lots of turbo shit but he's far from an asshole.

Quote from: Bernie on 11/24/2015, 08:08 PMWhy did you come back if you arent happy here? 

Gredler

Quote from: Nulltard on 11/24/2015, 08:16 PMLol... that's the grache I remember.  You were gone for too long and your sarcasm was too veiled for me to see it. Plus, when you joined, we had galder, gredler, gentle gamer, and a few other g names...

welcome back, you shit nugget. Stop by chat sometime.
I should easily be determinable, I'm old Greg. You've known me, and I have the funk. I keep it in a box, down in my cellar.

jtucci31

Quote from: Nulltard on 11/24/2015, 08:16 PMLol... that's the grache I remember.  You were gone for too long and your sarcasm was too veiled for me to see it. Plus, when you joined, we had galder, gredler, gentle gamer, and a few other g names...

Wait what? Is it serious or not? I'm confused  :-k

Bernie

LostFlunky

You forgot grolt, gauch, genitals, and gunt

LostFlunky

Quote from: Nulltard on 11/24/2015, 09:45 PM
Quote from: Lost Monkey on 11/24/2015, 09:42 PM

You forgot grolt, gauch, genitals, and gunt
lol...  buy my duo-r. It deserves your home.
I thought about it  - but it is just bad timing for me, what with Crimmas right around the corner.

Psycho Punch

Who knew a sales thread could be so full of drama.

Bump bump bumpadoo. Hope you sell your Duo-R. Pussy.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

HailingTheThings

IMG