Scary games

Started by stinkoman, 10/29/2015, 10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stinkoman

Since halloween is around the corner, What are some "horror' or scary type games that I might have missed out on for Turbo or Pc engine?

Splatterhouse
Dracula X
Renny Blaster
Dead of the brain
ghouls and goblins

Those are the only ones i can think of at this time. I'm sure there has to be more.

RNSpeed

This one Ghost Manor

grolt

Night Creatures has some charm to it. It is sort of like a cross between Altered Beast and Dragon's Curse. You transfer from a man to one of four beasts (including a badger, lol) but with a caveat that you'll start losing life after you change, but the beasts are required to help you get to new parts of levels. The game is very difficult and doesn't offer much in the way of cheats or help, but it is kind of fun and something I like to pop in from time to time.
I'm a notorious strange man.

MNKyDeth

I don't remember many scary games.... Splatterhouse made the news around here fairly often after it's release.

I would be curious if there are better, scarier games from across the pond as they would have a larger selection. I am very unaware of the games released for the Japanese versions of these consoles.

CrackTiger

Tengai Makyous, especially Fuun Kabuki Den
Laprass no Ma
Last Aemageddon
Dragon Knights
Dead of the Brain 1 & 2
Snatcher
Horror Story
"Bonze's Adventure"
Legendary Axe II
Ghist Manor
Addams Family
Necroancer
that Devilman-looking Go Nagai RPG
Adventure of Chris
R-Type
Samurai Ghost games
Kiki Kikai
Paranoia
Death Bringer
Dungeon Explorers
Master of Monsters
Godzilla
Makai Prince So and so
Ninja Spirit
Alien Crush
Devil Crash
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

LostFlunky

Psycho Punch

Bonk's Adventure
Buster Bros.
Fantasy Zone
John Madden DUO Football
Magical Dinosaur Tour
Marchen Maze
Ordyne
Tricky Kick
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

ToyMachine78

Gun Boat *shudders* scary as hell!

LostFlunky

Quote from: guest on 10/29/2015, 12:11 PMBonk's Adventure
Buster Bros.
Fantasy Zone
John Madden DUO Football
Magical Dinosaur Tour
Marchen Maze
Ordyne
Tricky Kick
You forgot Crater Maze.  Nothing scarier than being buried alive!!!

csgx1

The Lost Sunheart
Fiend Hunter

Both have some freaky looking bosses.