@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Pc engine duo region mod

Started by Justinjcox20, 11/16/2015, 02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justinjcox20

I just got a beautiful pc engine duo with av/rgb mod. I want to be able to play my tg16 games I just purchased. All I have that is worth playing is star parodier. I have discussed modding with a friend of mine and there are two options to play American games, get an ever drive, or mod the console itself. I only know basic hardware components and don't trust myself with modding a console yet. I believe the integrity of the case will remain intact, but I want to know what your opinion is on the best route to take. Is it even worth modding if I can just buy an ever drive?

NecroPhile

I'd go with an everdrive, which is more or less what I did for years with a neoflash card and my TurboDuo.  I still bought games I wanted, but it was easier to play the roms and not have to diddle around with the finicky converter card thingy.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

stinkoman

Well if you want to go the modded route, but don't trust your self you can PM Keith Courage or another member that will do a region mod for a fee.

Justinjcox20

I may have to do that. I have a friend who is pretty solid on electronics. I may ask him too. I'll keep an eye out on Keith courage. Thank you