PC Engine Homebrew News: The duo that brought you FX-Unit Yuki returns! A demo for "Nyanja!" is available, an action platformer akin to games like Bubble Bobble & Snow Bros in gameplay style.
Main Menu

Cosmic Fantasy Raffle

Started by NecroPhile, 12/16/2015, 03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

In honor of Festivus, here's your chance to score a free copy of Cosmic Fantasy to place under your aluminum pole (airing of grievances optional).  Standard rules apply:

1. Don't enter if you already have it.
2. Ya gotta have 150 posts by the time of the drawing, and they can't mostly be in buy/sell/raffle threads.
3. You promise to re-raffle it if you ever want rid of it.
4. It must be at least attempted; it's pretty linear, so it's beatable without moonrune skills.
5. I reserve the right to not include whiners, maroons, and anyone else that pisses me off.
6. A random winner will be selected sometime before the end of the year.

Entrants:

Bernie
BigusSchmuck
grolt
incrediblehark
jlued686
reno5
spenoza
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

johnnykonami

Generous raffle Necro!  Relevant to my interests, but I'll take a pass on this one.  I told myself I would put out a raffle of my own before participating in any more of them.  Just gotta let my wallet recover from all the festivus joy first...  Hope it finds a nice home!

Bardoly

Don't sign me up, as I already have this one, but kudos to you for this raffle!

Dicer

Just dropping holiday kudos off, please do not enter me...

:dance:

Bernie

Hell, why not?!  Sign me up.

Sent from my iPhone using your mama

spenoza

As one of the Rest of Us, I would like the chance to put this under my Festivus pole.

jlued686

Always wanted to try it. Please sign me up.

Sarumaru

Cosmic Fantasyyyyyyyyyyyy~ Cosmic BoooooOOOoooyyyyyyy!~

Love this series. Excellent artwork. Nice Raffle Necromumu~ not entering, just wanted to invade your thread ;)

deubeul

Enter me only if it's CIB with Reg card and Spine card and mint condition Pleaz.

NecroPhile

Quote from: deubeul on 12/23/2015, 01:04 AMEnter me only if it's CIB with Reg card and Spine card and mint condition Pleaz.
It has the case, manual, and maybe the registration card, but no obi and not terribly minty.  Sorry.

grolt

I'd like to be entered. I'd also like to sign up for this raffle. Ice played the second some but haven't had a chance with this one so I'd love the chance to check it out. Thanks for offering it up man.
I'm a notorious strange man.

deubeul

Quote from: NecroPhile on 12/23/2015, 09:29 AM
Quote from: deubeul on 12/23/2015, 01:04 AMEnter me only if it's CIB with Reg card and Spine card and mint condition Pleaz.
It has the case, manual, and maybe the registration card, but no obi and not terribly minty.  Sorry.
Should have add a Mr.Green smiley.

BigusSchmuck

Hey sign me up! Or something. Thanks.

reno5

Please sign me in.

Thanks !

incrediblehark

would like to enter if you havent drawn yet!

NecroPhile

Shit!  I forgot all about this.  :oops:

Here's the results from the list randomizer:

1. Bernie
2. incrediblehark
3. reno5
4. jlued686
5. grolt
6. BigusSchmuck
7. spenoza

incrediblehark

So close! congrats Bernie!

BigusSchmuck

Awesome Bernie! Have fun with that game!

roflmao

Congrats, Bernie! +1 TurboKarma to you, Necro!

Bernie

I won!!!!  :)

Sent from my iPhone using your mama

reno5