10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

PCE Magazines (duplicates) - free for pickup in the Toronto area

Started by dshadoff, 01/16/2016, 06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dshadoff

I have a fairly large number of excess PCE magazines - roughly 2 "Banker's Boxes" (16"x13"x10") full.  This includes an assortment of Gekkan PC Engine, Dengeki PC Engine, PC Engine Fan, and Marukatsu PC Engine.

These are duplicates that I acquired through buying lots/batches of magazines, in order to get a few that I didn't already have.

These are quite heavy, so I won't be shipping them - but if anybody in the Toronto area wants them, they are free for pickup.  I might even drop them off if you're near somewhere I frequently travel.

Rough estimates are about 60 lbs. each box, and roughly 1 lb. per magazine, so over 100 assorted issues in total.

PM me if you're interested.

-Dave

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

dshadoff

Sorry, Otaking unfortunately isn't on the same continent.
This is still available.

-Dave

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

incrediblehark

Wish I lived in the area, hope these go to a good home!

albatross

xcrement5x

Man that's awesome.  I hope these go to a good home who will scan them! 

For once I wish I lived in Canada :P
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)